Seriously?

Seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

carlsjr.jp/location.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mean like you eat it

Did she order a Double Western at least?

I wonder how much they made off of this product placement.

I'm so jealous of the amount of fast food burger joints the states has, so many choices.

If it makes you feel better, only a handful of them are any good, and most of their food is the same.

we have tons of shitty fast food come get stupid fat with us and our stupid giant portions!

if it makes you feel better, we realistically only have to make a choice between 4-6 places in our local area.

Look up the Heart Attack Grill
I saw it in Vegas yesterday but I didn't dare go in. You can eat for free if you weigh over 350lbs, and they have a 10000 calorie burger

It's pretty disgusting actually. I don't know how people can eat an entire days worth of calories in one meal. Not to mention the ultra low nutritional value of the food.

You sound like a woman.

Wish I could fly you over so you could have some really nice burgers senpai

Literally nobody would say this ever.

A leaf would.

I laughed my ass off reading that out loud.

I'm speaking as one.

about the burg, the choose of the burg or the no censored trademark?

With extra onion rings and thickburger bread.

How grimdark is this going to get?

>we have tons of shitty fast food come get stupid fat with us and our stupid giant portions!

If the fatties can't moderate themselves they deserve it. Don't blame the companies that are just responding to consumer demand.

Not watching that show but having real brands works great for immersion. Like Sony in Ordinal Scale or Mountain Dew in Yakuza 0.

>b-but I asked for some WcDonald's

>You can eat for free if you weigh over 350lbs
The fuck? Are they literally fattening you people for slaughter?

Is there even a Carls jr in japan?

There is so much more to it than that. The place has had two spokespeople, both morbidly obese, both who died too. The owner is a former nutritionist. The waitresses dress like nursers. He started it as a joke to send a message about what's really killing america but people piled onto it out of irony, and he really has been making a business out of making people unhealthy, and knows it.

The whole history is very storied, like something you'd see in a Judge Dred comic.

Is he living proof that those who get their kicks out of pretending to be retarded actually are retarded? Except replace retarded with making money off fat people

Well, at least he's not even trying to hide it.

carlsjr.jp/location.html

>Carls Jr.

That's clearly a Hardee's cup though

It's called Carl's Jr. in burgerland.

isn't there more than one? I thought there was one in Phoenix too.

oh I looked it up, apparently it closed, I remember being on tv and some lady complained about how the nurses weren't actual nurses and for some reason the reported asked her if she thought she had a problem with dr pepper not being a real doctor.

I live in burgerland, it's called Hardee's

I know it's a regional thing but it always catches me off guard. Like how weirdos call soda "pop" or bouncy castles shit like "moon bounces" or something.

Burger here, it's called Hardees where I live

Depends where you live.

loli haet Carl's Jr

Did the japs do the placement or was it a crunchyroll thing

I want CIA to give back the fun

Who else here read the manga?

What do you think of the story so far?

BOTH?

NANI?!?!?

the fun of mourning dead soldiers?

Makes me want to order some onion rings to go with my burger and shake.

Do americans really drape flags over their dead soldiers?

How unsightly.

No.
The fun of loli on toilets after eating Carl's Jr™

Are they trying to replace wcdonald's?
akiba's trip had the same burger chain too

>How unsightly.
How so?

There's two entrances with their own sign. If you are from the West coast/south west or identify with the Carl's Jr. brand you take the Carl's Jr entrance, otherwise you take the Hardees entrance

Pretty sure I saw a Carl's Jr. in Massachusetts.

I had a lot of fun during that part can confirm

From what i read Carls Jr/Hardee's recently as of last year reentered Japan, so they probably see advertising in anime as outreach marketing for their brand.

i'm all up for it, their stuff is clearly better than McDonalds.

What if a soldier doesn't identify as american? It'd be the same as having a Christian treated by muslim practices.

?
Only members of the American military get draped.

Why would you serve in the US army if you felt that way in the first place?

I don't know if I'm being baited or not, are you serious?

This is the most retarded post I've seen today. Why would a non-national be in the army.

>What if a soldier that fought and died for America doesn't identify as American?

Is this visible confusion or waning hope?

The twins are cute

Looks more like he's about to punch a stupid bitch.

What's really fucked up is that they have identical websites that don't list eachother's locations.

Competition much?

The United States doesnt have a Foreign Legion

>finish 3kg burger
>get it free
>get your picture on the wall
>get another burger free

This.

BUT when will In N Out be featured in anime? They even went to LA in the Steins Gate movie. Missed opportunity.

>eat free burger within time limit
>free burger is now free
>get a free burger

Picked up.

Loli haet Carl's Jr! Don't be a pedophile and dine at Carl's Jr.

But I have seen Carl's Jr's in Florida before

Actually, wouldn't that make Carl's the best place for paedophiles, since they would find no lolis present to prey upon?

>Nearest Hardees is 50.2 miles away

I feel bad for people who've never eaten at a waffle house. It's like being without oxygen or something.

Tried funnel cake for the first time while down in the states last year. Holy fuck I understand why you guys are so obese now.

you like it

I don't like it, but I'm Lovin It™.

>carls jr
That place is absolute trash.

What a weird sponsor

Now I'm curious, how many here have:

a) gone to get a burg at Carl's/Hardee's because of this product placement?
b) gone to get a burg elsewhere because of this product placement?

There's an interview with the guy who opened that restaurant. He dislikes unhealthy people and basically says that from his experience as a nutritionist and self trainer the morbidly obese people are beyond salvation so he wants to kill them all. He's literally found a legal way to make money while fulfilling his dreams of culling the fatties. And the fatties are happy while he does it The dude is my hero.

I should also mention that he puts up photos of all the people who have literally died in his restaurant in the dining hall.

But isn't he making thin people become fat too? Not sure I understand his logic

No; you saw a Hardee's post buyout.

>But isn't he making thin people become fat too?
Yes, he's forcing people to eat there and ignore the calorie counts of the food. How dare he.

if you're willing to go down that road without self control then good riddance

I don't really like Cj's much at all besides the fried zucchini. I don't think much will change from this unless they stop making dried out fake-smoke-tasting offerings. I did like the bacon three way a lot, enough to hit the place up at least once a month, but it's gone now and I'm back to probably eating there once or twice a year.

His menu had reasonable items on it too. You can just buy a standard burg no worse than your average burger joint.

But lets be honest, most thin people stay thin for a reason.

Don't do this to me, guys. I really want a burger but cannot go out for one right now.

Burgs are literally the greatest invention known to man and America's greatest achievement. Prove me wrong

Mayo likes burg

I order pizza hut all the time during code geass. I am a weak man

Fuck burgers.
I order Chinese, I get much more for the price and it tastes a lot better.

Grew up in the midwest. I remember Hardee's pre-merger.

What's the point when all of it is equally shit?

This map is outdated, there are Hardee's locations in New York and New Jersey.

What about American Samoa?

Lots of third world countries do it.

>get paid in burgers
One day