Samon the Summoner

Samon 77

>Captcha: Soft Beaman

This battle is cool and all, but I can't really get hyped anymore knowing this is the end of the series.

Was it axed?

I'll combine afterwards
Yeah same, but it was a nice ride
I'll just wait for the author's next thing and wish him the best

How many chapters are left?

This arc is giving people "finale" vibes, and the rankings aren't so hot, so people are assuming so

Not just the rankings

Is also selling like shit

Yeah that too

Now for the important part
ANRIFAGS GET IN HERE

Well it doesnt really have an actual plot, does it?
It's just shenanigans and villain of the week stuff

Remember when we used to think this would get a anime?

End of chap

Yeah
I'm a little bummed it's cancelled, but at least I can say it lasted longer than those other Jump Starts Viz picked up that one time

Thanks user.
>that Anri

She looks delicious.

Probably 3-5. Poro and U19 are ending very soon too, and I doubt Jump would want to get rid of all of them the same week, so the length depends on the order of death.

damn I was really enjoying this.
Hopefully the ratings spike or something because this has been a pretty good arc

>Poro and U19 are ending very soon too
Yeah, I've read Poro yesterday it feels very like it is now truly Poro's Daily Demon Diaries, so no doubt it's ending.

U19 author is readying for vol 2 though, so that trash might actually stay. And for some reason SW is doing well in rankings but utter shit (almost nothing) in sales

Thanks user.

I want to keep dumping more translations but I keep missing the threads and I'll probably miss this one too.

What kills the hype for me is not knowing what any of the characters are saying. It's obvious to tell what's going on but I still want context.

>Read for best girl
>Stay for best girl

Wait, what chapter is that.

>typesetting still only at chapter 25~

what the fuck are guys doing?

They don't want to do earlier chapters/do chapters too fast because Crossbreed is still technically doing it.
Crossbreed's team leader wants a "competent group" to continue it.

That explains why a bunch of chapters including the last three are on the bottom of the list

fuck that

They should focus o ctching up rather than some stupid shit like "we are doing it alone guys"

just get two separate groups to work in tandem, one does the odd chapters only, one does the even chapters only

they both go through to the same proofreaders or whatever for consistency

Did it end up becoming a battle manga?

They don't have editors. Like, the only thing Crossbreed has are Dancefag's translations and nothing more. Team leader already called it "a dead group".

then fucking get some nigga

there has to be people willing to pick this up considering how popular it is.

do a recruitment drive on anime forums or something

check the scanlation general threads that pop up here every so often

Well well
I hope we love on through lewds

You can do it yourself if you want. Most of us here are fine with the JP -> Spanish -> EN stuff

28 came out today

I can't do either unfortunately

What we have right now are 2/3 typesetters, my half baked TLs, and TLC user who's gone through some of the stuff I've dumped. Progress hasn't been getting done because the typesetters were waiting on better translations, but nobody knows when exactly that's gonna happen.

That's why I've gone ahead and typesetted my stuff just so we can at least have some content cranked out in the meantime. It ain't the best but I think everyone's waited long enough.

Not really, it's supposed to be a gag manga that has these battle arcs every now and then

You can go ahead. I'm held up by some other commitments. Besides, I think people would rather have quick relatively okay translations than slow accurate ones at this point.

Will do, I'll aim for a chapter a week for now.

If any of you other typesetters still want to help out or coordinate something then feel free to mention it.

>mfw spanish high school lessons payed off

My weeb friend chose to take Chinese instead of Spanish like I did. Glad to see my choice paid off eventually

>Chinese
That was a good choice too.

good chapter

Thanks