He really fucking did it holy shit

He really fucking did it holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQgW5t51NwE
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inshallah the Westerners are finally noticing who is the true enemy and it's not Muslims.

HOLY SHIT I SAW THIS TOO! I NEVER THOUGHT HE ACTUALLY HAD THE NADS!

i actually looked

K

youtu.be/cQgW5t51NwE

you can have more than one enemy

>needing to look with that terrible thumbnail

hes a jew hed never do this

If we meme it, it will happen. Start tweeting it at him.

NOT A DRILL

that was a beautiful video

Even if he did this he would base his knowledge on Western propaganda, he won't because he's a materialistic Jew who will ally with the majority to fuck over anyone else.
I may not see eye to eye with all of your beliefs, but I know a man from a snake.
“If I had my way, I’d require placards to be hung in all the schools, at every street corner, and in every public room, on which would be printed nothing but Schopenhauer’s description of the Jews: ‘Great masters of the lie’! There is no better description.” – Adolf Hitler

Hitler did nothing wrong

FAKE NEWS

Damn that was good!

Fucking embarrassing why the fuck would anyone make a video of Hitlers rise to power with Taylor Swift pop music playing in the background? this place is full of mental case retards.

enjoy your stay

Where do you think you are?

I don't hate Muslims I just hate the scum who kill others for no reason as well as the radicals who support sharia.

cheeeecked

youre not alone

welcome to your new home

the irony is delicious, the irony... is delicious.

>not muslims

Ahahaaaahaaahhahaha

muslim do all the raping and fighting in europe not the jews.

the whole "muh but we are only there because of the jews" doesn't make "our" history better and there was no soros and internet media bs the last 1400years.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Your comments alone was such a disgusting and respectless lie for us and even yourself.

Islam really only is the jews or the christians bitch with a weak god and brainless followers.

Would you prefer Cannibal Corpse?

Yup, except Isis fights for the greater Israel project lol

22 means you are here forever.

Hitler was an ancap guys!!!