Can we fucking stop with the NEET waifus? NEETs are fat, unattractive, greasy, smelly sacks of lard and meat...

Can we fucking stop with the NEET waifus? NEETs are fat, unattractive, greasy, smelly sacks of lard and meat. They're mostly male, but on the off chance you find a female NEET, she'll probably have saggy tits and a loose cunt that reeks of fish.

And we all know this about them, don't we? Why are we still romanticizing and sexualizing NEETs? Is it just relatable to otaku?

Christ, I know the 2D waifu world doesn't need to be grounded in reality, but this is fucking stupid. Every other season we get a bunch of weebs obsessing over some shut-in girl because she's "so relatable!!". It's pathetic to the point of being angering.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=neet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Christ, I know the 2D waifu world doesn't need to be grounded in reality
/thread

Didn't read past the first sentence.
lmgtfy.com/?q=neet

I am technically speaking a NEET (since I never attend classes and work part time from home but hardly ever do anything yet still receive full pay) and I am neither fat, unattractive, greasy nor a smelly sacks of lard and meat. So more or less hot NEETs seem pretty realistic to me.

user, we're not the ones making these kinds of anime. Mangaka, LN authors, and certain corporations who have money to pay their researchers make these based on trends. Say, if you're not comfortable with this horseshit (I know I'm not), why not find something you actually like?

to be fair the low-end job market is much easier for women to get into than men, so getting rid of NEET status is effectively 10 times easier for women

Only /r9k/ faggots so beta that they're scared of their waifu calling them out want them.

Also to add to this: An attractive NEET character is probably more realistic than
-a smart MC in a sports anime
-a child MC who beats everybody in a military anime
-all these Sokrates level philosophers in romance anime who turn out to be middle/high schoolers

Hardly any anime is "realistic", thats the point of the genre. But if an attractive NEET is what makes you realize then something is off then you have some more significant issues.

>saggy tit NEETS

That's hot!

Attractive NEET already is unrealistic. Besides, why would I want realism? I like anime to ignore reality.

Can you fucking stop using waifu when you mean girl, cancerous faggot

> thats the point of the genre
anime is not a genre, you fucking debile
>Hardly any anime is "realistic"
kuzu no honkai is

NEET means a person not employed, in education or in training. That is all it means. It has nothing to do with any of the things you're talking about.

>Every other season we get a bunch of weebs obsessing over
Those aren't weebs. Weebs don't exist.

>preferring the massive slut to the neet sister

kuzu no honkai is kino

>work part time
>NEET

Medium then. You understood perfectly well what I meant you fucking spastic.

>kuzu no honkai is
Is this what middle schoolers believe?

She isn't even a neet, she makes money from her drawings

Does Sup Forums not know the difference between NEET, freeter, and hikki anymore? I guess Sup Forums really is /r/anime now.

Thats the point. Anime is unrealistic, almost every single one of them is. So why is a hot imouto hikki NEET what annoys the guy when theres so much more retarded stuff.

>2D waifu
Want to know how I know you're a foreigner who doesn't belong here?

Anime characters are usually called NEET even if they are enrolled in high school but simply refuse to go. So by an enrolled university student and having a job (that you dont work) you'd technically be one as well. Its not my fault that anime directors kept misusing the term and called MC's who refused to go to school NEETS, even though them technically speaking being in education.

Boards like Sup Forums actually think you can have a 3D waifu.

>I am technically speaking a NEET (since I never attend classes and work part time from home but hardly ever do anything yet still receive full pay)
Is this a fucking joke?

I mean, some deadbeat college dropout would be considered a NEET. There's already a bunch in popular media and comedies. As long as you are not employed, educated, or in training, you are a NEET. Homeless people are NEETs. Hell, housewives are NEETs.

ok, let's replace:
>thats the point of the *medium*
Being unrealistic? Drawing dicks is the point of chalkboard by your point? That correction is more retarded than even original. You don't understand what you wrote yourself, nigger.
You can evoke as much realism as you fucking need, it's up only to your fucking goals, as Kon and others showed

The point of anime is escapism. Cant really escape reality if its overly realistic now can you?

Anime has no such point.

Ok, try to defend your assertion that anime is about escapism.

God you sound so fucking new.

I want to strangle all NEETs

It's only the point of your shitty seasonal harem
That's why Miyazaki-san gave otaku shit so much
The statement "The point of anime" is itself as retarded as it can be

Ah you're right, I forgot Not in Education, Employment, or Training actually includes people who are employed.

kys retard.

How does she not go to school and the truancy police aren't knocking down the door beating down that onichan ass?

I agree, but might as well extend that to any extremely good looking girls that are into anime or games (see Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu or that show from a few seasons ago with the MMORPG player with fat tits).

>almost all isekai MCs are enrolled high school student
>that means they are in education
>still considered NEETs
Again, complain to the writers.

Obviously we're talking about early 20s NEETs who refuse to grow up

>Touhou hijack
Oh fuck what year is it?

I'm an almost-wizard neet, and i'm am neither fat nor smelly nor even short. Actually if a couple of my female friends are to be believed, I'm quite attractive.

I'm male though, there's probably far less chance of a female neet being that, but a chance is still there.

Well, then that means they can be attractive. Superficial bitches that leech of their partner and only offer "home-making" and poon. Those people sure aren't grown up.

>who refuse to grow up
They do stuff they like over stuff they dislike. There is no point to living, you live to enjoy yourself. So technically speaking the NEET is the grown up one.

In my opinion they could make the NEET in these shows a bit nastier. They should cover subjects like piss bottles and how she manages when she's on her period. Also not taking a bath regularly and being smelly.

Gabriel DropOut already did that to some extent, but we can still go further. This is still gap-moe territory.

This is what you take issue of in a show about a 12 year old girl who is a professional illustrator who is secretly and coincidentally doing the illustrations for her teenage brother's professionally published light novel?

She isn't even a NEET.

I miss imperishable night

It took me 3 years to beat the extra stage

Gabriel goes to school. She isn't a NEET.

She's not a NEET, she's a hikki. She's employed as an illustrator, which means she has a job, which means she's in employment (one of the E's in NEET) so she is NOT a NEET.

Housewives(or dads) aren't NEETs. Employment specifically includes housework.

>2017
>not being a NET

All cute anime girls are waifus, bakanon

>Employment specifically includes housework.
On what planet?

>NEET
>National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May.

In Planet Japan.

>educated

What if you educate yourself? Are you still considered a NEET or do you have to be in debt from student loans and have a useless degree that isn't STEM related?

Came here to post this.

>not being in debt with a STEM degree

It's actually in education, not educated, so if you are already done school you have to get a job (or do more school).

>she'll probably have saggy tits
is that supposed to be bad?
>loose cunt that reeks of fish
How? It's only loose if you get fucked a lot and it'll only reek of fish if you have an STD, which is also due to getting fucked a lot. A shut-in doesn't have sex with anyone.
>we
don't know why I'm even bothering to reply

But you're always in education. Its called the school of life.

Yeah, but does it really? If some lazy NEET son of a bitch repaid me with chores, he'd still be a drain on money and resources

re:zero and konosuba doesn't constitute 'almost all isekai MCs', newfriend.

Also it wasn't explicitly stated if they're enrolled or not, they were just stated to be a NEET or hikki and were left at that because the series had much better things to do.

>how to spot a lazy faggot who never cleans, washes, cooks or takes care of his house

They don't count part timers as employment, they aren't worthy enough

One of the points of being a NEET is they don't really have anything to contribute to society.

Housewives have something to contribute by maintaining the homes of people who also do and/or bringing up kids.

You want realistic NEETs in your anime? You fags can't even handle Subaru.