Season 2 in 2018
Spin-off this year.

Thread theme: youtu.be/lcYz91OyplA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sinov_mimori/status/847828092089389056
youtube.com/watch?v=Kadad5oYMg4&t=106s
youtube.com/watch?v=9gxOqCb9bT0
youtube.com/watch?v=nFXEbhlyuXo
thepiratebay.org/torrent/12692141/The_Arti_The_Adventure_Begins_2015_(CHI_Min_Nan)_BRRip_LKRG
youtube.com/watch?v=REkK8IsfesY&t=95s
youtube.com/watch?v=58t7ZSXSrfM&t=153s
youtube.com/watch?v=QGLKJ_S-iDU&t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New best girl confirmed!

I want a dan fei cocksleeve!

Better look on new characters!

is he the new duck?

Here you have some official art!

One more!

PILI suggested Tan Hi vs. Tan Hi enforced by Nitroplus!

Established schedule!

>2018
oh boy

>Season 2 in 2018

We will get spin-off with Screaming Phoenix Killer this year. Apparently just short thing, but at least something.

god damn

Im ready to be a puppet master

Fucking yes.

Nice. My 10guy nendoroid is in the mail. Anyone else here buy it or the Vape Duck nendo?

Hope it's not too edgy
Oh who am I kidding Lincoln park might as well be the op to his spinoff

>OP is Linkin Park played badly on the spirit flute

>teleports behind you
>unsheaths blade
>reeees in Phoenix

Which song though? Crawling or In The End? Or maybe something from Meteora?

That's great. Can't have enough edgy Nobuyuki Hiyama.

Whichever one is edgiest.

Even a stick can be edgy if you channel your power properly.

I want them but I'm a poorfag so I'm obliged to wait for the best deal, possibly second hand. Feels a bit of a rip off when I don't like two of Duck's face plates.

I want a Shoufu with breads though. Would probably leap for that.

So we're getting something called Sword of Life and Death? Like an OVA?

Yes, but format is not yet established.

Both letters of his name has the "animal" radical. It is pretty obvious just from the name that he is a berserker type. But obviously the face tells us he is batshit insane.

I'd let her hang me.

>>Season 2 in 2018
It is a literal international collaboration, user. And we are talking about puppets, they have to send wooden samples to Japan and back to get a design both sides are happy with. And the heads of both sides had a need for interpreters.The script itself would need to be translated to Chinese and then back to Japanese. This isn't some one cour anime, this shit is complicated.

>artstyle comparison
>show image without the hat

They're comparing faces, not hats.

we get puppet megane too. Thunderbolt is the gift that keeps on giving.

>Megane
I love him already.

I went and looked up his name. And interestingly even though the name seems to imply he is batshit crazy, the name meant something else entirely in ancient China.
狂 meant madness/berserk in modern Chinese. But in the old days the word meant "aggressive/forward/ambitious."

狷 is a word that is no longer used in the modern day, but in ancient times it means "principled/unyielding". As in, you would not betray your own beliefs even for your own survival.

Together, the two words represent the idealised scholar. A man who would do almost anything to achieve greatness, but NOT betray his own principles when the going gets tough.

However, it is very possible that the character is an amalgamation of both the old and the new meaning. That he might be an ambitious and stubborn man who is also batshit crazy...

璎珞is more straightforward. The term is actually used to describe a specifically type of necklace. It originated as necklace that adorned Buddha statures in India. When Buddhism was spread into China, the Chinese women adopted the necklace for their secular use and became associated with really extravagant and expensive necklaces.
Pic related, one example I found on Google.

It is still very likely that she is royalty, as the necklace name has the king radical in both words. Pili's name tend to have more than one meaning.

Is it strange that the first thing I thought looking at him was he seems the type to throw his arms out to his sides and laugh maniacally to the sky? It's that smile they've drawn on him, it's too wide.

Where was this screened? Why would that text be english.

>Is it strange that the first thing I thought looking at him was he seems the type to throw his arms out to his sides and laugh maniacally to the sky? It's that smile they've drawn on him, it's too wide.
Well it helps that his surname 啸 meant whistle/sing/shout/roar. Which one depends on context.

>Where was this screened? Why would that text be english.
It was in Sakuracon.

What about TM Revolution's puppet?

What about it?

You bet.

Can't wait for my 10guy.

hell yeah

Where is the hole where your hand goes?

You gotta reach for it.

puppet shit is not anime

Oh wow, the AOTY of 2018 is already decided this soon eh?

wew fucking april's fool

Is that a paper plate?

Yes. I don't like putting my figures on the table directly when I take pictures.

Source?

twitter.com/Sinov_mimori/status/847828092089389056

I don't like any of this.

It's about how screaming bird man was duped by duck.

He must have done some serious shit to piss him off so much.

PON
KYU
PON

>left
Save that model for the timeskip.

I can't believe she was hiding those tits from us all this time

Vapeduck set him up for a redemption arc to get rid of his bad rep of killing his challengers but instead framed him for even more murders ruining all chances of him being seen as a heroic figure.

Duck is a really huge ass.

That's not Tan Hi. That's K Guy's former partner in crime.

i want to fuck this semen demon

bring back the semon demon

how do you put the penis in puppet titties

Very carefully.

For thous who miss the last thread,
someone finally sub some of the fight scenes of Pili show in Taiwan, now people in the west can finally understand the plot.(remember to clip sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=Kadad5oYMg4&t=106s
youtube.com/watch?v=9gxOqCb9bT0
youtube.com/watch?v=nFXEbhlyuXo

Hey guys, an article someone linked last thread mentioned this puppet movie by the same people. I looked for a torrent and it finally finished downloading. Haven't watched it yet, but it's English subbed and has actual voice actors rather than just a narrator.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/12692141/The_Arti_The_Adventure_Begins_2015_(CHI_Min_Nan)_BRRip_LKRG

And three more, these three had been post here in the past before, but without the sub. Now here is the sub version
youtube.com/watch?v=REkK8IsfesY&t=95s
youtube.com/watch?v=58t7ZSXSrfM&t=153s
youtube.com/watch?v=QGLKJ_S-iDU&t=20s

>Resolution: 720x384

Yes, that is the one that was subbed. Go learn chink and watch it in high res, then.

God damn shit.

The original is in HD?

Dan Fei is for ____

So what exactly are the story in this series, anyway? Can anybody give me a quick rundown?

We get to see the background on Screaming Phoenix Killer. Also, the new season is not till 2018.

SakuraCon.
I was an attendee and it was an amazing time.