I THINK I FIGURED OUT THE MASTER PLAN FOR ISRAEL/PALESTINE GUYS!

Israel 4D Chess.

Jerusalem
>Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital taking that off the table during the peace deal
>The entire middle east is furious and worldwide hatred for Israel is at an all-time high.
>Israel then proceeds to spit in the faces of the world and votes to annex the West Bank.
>Two state solution is dead
Peace deal still in talks, but how would that work without Jerusalem and without a 2 state solution? Well, this is what makes Trump the God Emperor. This is what the Art of War is all about.

At the same time news is coming out of the Middle East there have also been quiet investigations going on in the United States. The MSM has been lying and covering up just how much corruption was in our country. During the campaign Trump promised to hire a special counsel to look into Hillary Clinton’s case. That man is Robert Mueller. Not only has Robert Mueller been investigating the swamp, he’s expanded the SCOPE of his investigation multiple times. Just from the Clinton Foundation alone there is evidence of so much Israeli influence within our government it is unimaginable. When Trump says that an ally is going to turn, and you’re going to find that out. That’s what he’s talking about.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950103659337134080
youtube.com/watch?v=sap-miOXYlE
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Yp
youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On day one of his Presidency, Donald J Trump walked into the CIA headquarters and announced that he would be back, and the next time he was back there would be “no more columns”.

>Afifth columnis any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

Well a few weeks ago Trump made a speech about the new National Security Stategy of the United States. What a very interesting coincidence that this national security strategy was comprised of FOUR PILLARS.

On November 22nd 1963, the day that President Kennedy died, there was a Zionist coup. The coup that took us to where we are today. On 9/11 a similar “coup” took place, it allowed them to pass unconstitutional surveillance laws, the Patriot Act, sent us into war for Israel and the violence in the middle east has never stopped since. They manufacture our consent with synthetic chaos. Orchestrated terrorist attacks, fear mongering news, one existential crisis after another.

Now let’s go back to the creation of Israel. Israel is literally the Rothschilds personal country.

>TheBalfour Declarationwas a public statement issued by the British government duringWorld War Iannouncing support for the establishment of a "national home for theJewishpeople" inPalestine, then anOttomanregion with a minority Jewish population.
>The declaration was contained in a letter dated 2November 1917 from the United Kingdom'sForeign SecretaryArthur BalfourtoLord Rothschild, a leader of theBritish Jewish community, for transmission to theZionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. The text of the declaration was published in the press on 9November 1917.

As you can see the letter was drafted in 1917, long before Israel existed as a state. They needed a catalyst in order to garner enough of the World’s support for such an endeavor.

The Rothschilds set up Nazi Work Camps as a pretext to later manipulate the Allies into granting them their own private colony in Palestine, using land stolen from the Palestinians

The camps inspected where the “genocide” took place were all done by the Soviet Union (A huge puppet state of the Rothschilds which came to fruition from the Rothschild created Bolshevik Revolution.

Okay now back to the present.

Trump recently discussed cutting off the Palestinian’s aid, something that may look bad on the surface, but when you look a bit closer you’ll begin to understand why. Not only will doing this infuriate Israel’s neighbors even more and unite them behind a single cause. It’s also a hint for what’s to come. Jared Kushner has been discussing a Saudi backed Palestinian state with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. The purge in Saudi Arabia was also no coincidence. The people arrested were not only complicit in sex and child trafficking, they were also complicit in the Rothschilds plan for manufactured chaos. They played a part in 9/11 and many other terrorist events.

Israel is getting cornered from a lot of different angles. They are on a sinking ship and don’t know what to do. When Robert Mueller finishes his investigation we’re going to see an act of Justice never before seen. I honestly don’t think something like this has ever happened before. Israel will be fucked. The genocide of Palestinians, the NWO agenda, the false flag attacks that have occurred on US soil and around the world, the assassination of JFK, and on and on and on. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The two state solution is dead, that’s for sure. How about a one state solution, though? I predict that everything is connected and by the end of this Israel, the Rothschilds, the corruption will all be exposed and Israel will cease to exist.

The two state solution is dead, so how about one state? Palestine.

Did you ever take a look to see where Trump got the slogan DRAIN THE SWAMP? It’s been around since the 80s.

Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)

>DRAIN
>THE
>SWAMP

Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and >government activities
Abolishes income tax
Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
Increases benefits to senior citizens
Returns Constitutional Law
Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and >platinum precious metals
Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
Restores financial privacy
Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
Establishes peace throughout the world
Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
And much, much more.

bump

bump

Where do all the Israeli refugees go ? I highly doubt Israel will cease to exist. Your forgetting they have nuclear doomsday device that will unleash hell on the west . Also his cabinet is full of ziocons who would of put the Kabash on something that extreme . Best we can hope for is Israel has to give up its settlements , pay reparations , and fund the new Palestinian state

>Israeli refugees.
They won't be refugees mate. They will live in Palestine.

bump

so how can Trump make this happen?

Well. The fake news awards are this Wednesday. What would happen if Robert Mueller exonerates Trump and exposes the corruption. There's over 9000 sealed indictments sitting waiting to be opened. Guantanamo was being sent more national guard from Arizona. Mattis was the first SecDef to visit since 2002. There's been odd occurences of people wearing ankle monitors. We've have a ton of flights turned around in the recent weeks for no apparent reason.

It's happening.

i really hope so

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950103659337134080

The awards are on January 17th.

Oh dammit. So it's a week from Wednesday. Either way it's gonna be a fun month.

bump

>awards
What are y’all referring to?

Fake News Awards

>y'all.
Can you fuck off already? Everyone knows you're a disinfo agent.

interesting read

>Trump gives important positions to Jews in cabinet.
>Sup Forums collectively loses its shit.
>Normies start talking about how there's an uncanny pattern of people in key positions being Jews.
>Soon, all normies start criticizing Jews in the admin for the shitty jobs they're doing.
>CNN asks if the nation has become anti-semitic to boost its ratings.
>Jake Tapper interviews Wolf Blitzer who says he now feels more scared of U.S.A than his mother.
>Everyone now blames the Jews for everything.
>The Jews start kvetching.
>Trump 10D under water quantum chess.
>Sup Forums gets back to jacking off to Trump.

>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

He's talking to a kid, dumbass. As in, this kid, one day, have a friend stab him in the back.

Sage for terrible comprehension skills.

What’s that? Is that a real thing?
I am from Texas you mother fucker. What you want me to say yous guys or some gay fucking yankee horse cock shit?

>What you want me to say yous guys or some gay fucking yankee horse cock shit?

>y'all
Nobody types y'all on Sup Forums no matter where the fuck they're from. You're just the faggot known as MegaLARP.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

So, trump basically lets the arabs destroy Israel while he turns a blind eye.

bio weapons are happening this year. BILLIONS will be affected

Y'all'd've

Interesting. Bump.

Its pretty simple. Trump is the antichrist. He allies with Israel. The sceptre returns to jerusalem. Seven years of tribulation. Christ returns to judge the world.

Sorry mate. If you're trying to scare anyone with your bible thumping fear mongering you've come to the wrong place.

bamp, ty OP

this thread

oh I think I have come to the right place you limey fuck change your flag

youtube.com/watch?v=sap-miOXYlE

>oh I think I have come to the right place you limey fuck change your flag.

What does this even mean? We're dealing with facts based in the real world today. Not your interpretation of a book written by men thousands of years ago.

>What does this even mean? We're dealing with facts based in the real world today. Not your interpretation of a book written by men thousands of years ago.
don't tip your fedora at me you retarded limey faggot

>don't tip your fedora at me you retarded limey faggot

You seem to bring up the bible, but then insult anyone that doesn't agree with you. You're not acting like Jesus would.

>You seem to bring up the bible, but then insult anyone that doesn't agree with you. You're not acting like Jesus would.
because you have never read the bible you fedora wearing limey fuck. Christ is coming back with the sword. your ass is going out in the darkness with the wailing and the gnashing of the teeth.

THIS IS WHAT BANNON WANTED

and the muslims get europe for that ?
or how are we going to solve the other problem that islam is taking over europe ?
you don't really believe they just go home because israel is gone if you believe that then you have never met these guys that come here..why they are coming is irrelevant because they have their own fucking plan.
you are also an idiot if you believe all these people are our friends then.
you should come here and meet some of these arabic clans.
i mean at the end of the day are the problem of the 99% for thousand of reasons that have nothing to do with jews.
yeah ok well it makes sense if he gives a shit about europes reality/problems with muslims.
even if israel geta fucked all the rich people and many of the normal people will just use there american or whatever other citizenship they have and flood back into different countries and the banks and all the systems will stay like they are.
That pretty much means after everything trump gives the arabs a big present and hope that they ..after thay victory...will be our friends..

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Yp

whew confirmed

Why are they flooding people into Europe. It's not even just muslims, it's AFRICANS.

It's because Europe is DEBT SATURATED. Nobody can take loans anymore they need more people with no debt in order to perpetuate their system. If the countries shut down their central banks there will be no incentive to import more people. On top of that the countries have already started sending people back home.

And yet..................Trump did it AFTER he left, not before you faggot kike

enjoy your smugness in eternal damnation

Yeah. AFTER HE GOT RID OF ISIS AFTER HE MET WITH WORLD LEADERS

Bannon wanted to do it on day one when it was convenient for Israel.

Trump did it at the worst possible time.

the kikes will be right there ass raping you

you don't even know what that meme means you fedora wearing fifteen year old retard

are you just randomly picking memes that you don't understand?

here you go, ponder this, it could save you, or don't

Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 2 “The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.

4 “Then he sent some more servants and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’

5 “But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. 6 The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. 7 The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.

8 “Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9 So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ 10 So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.

11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.

13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

I'm sorry, but the bible isn't a credible source for current events.

>if you bend over and take the Jewish penis in your asshole, you win
Americans are such cucks

not sorry enough

Kushner is an American before all else. That's the difference between him and other kikes. His tribe is this amazing country and not just Jews.

Jews are satanic. The talmud is satanic. You are part of his tribe, not me

>kushner
>america first

Hahahah you delusional cuckold

>Satanic
You don't even know the true meaning of the world Satan. You don't even look into the history of the religion you practice, you blindly follow what you've been indoctrinated to believe since you were born. You're not curious enough to question the timeline of christianity.

Do you think that Jesus and what he taught was christianity? No, it wasn't. Jesus was preaching the truth and then the kikes took Jesus and made him into a false idol to be worshipped. I bet you believe that unconditional belief and prayer to Jesus will solve your problems. I bet you didn't know that Jesus said the exact opposite of this and taught people unconditional love (not in the familial sense) and how they have the power to shape their own realities. He taught them how to put their destiny's back into their own hands.

I type y'all on Sup Forums chill out

Yes multiple kikes fighting for power

just educate yourself on what chabad lubavitch jews believe in cuck

Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” 39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

bump

Old Ben can twist that lanklet into a pretzel in 2 seconds using his Mossad krav maga skills. Trump looks like a child there

>Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital taking that off the table during the peace deal
>The entire middle east is furious and worldwide hatred for Israel is at an all-time high.
>Two state solution is dead
Russiagate is actually israelgate
this is his revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY

BANNON BOUGHT 8/pol/

BANNON CLAIMS HE RUNS THE ALT-RIGHT

BANNON WORKS FOR CHINESE BILLIONARE

BANNON STARTS ANTI-TRUMP FAMILY MEME

BANNON THE SUPER ZIONIST

from 2000

I'm going to organise a massive party when the corrupt Zionist stooges like Clinton, Obama and Co get arrested/the rope. I also can't wait for Trump to visit the UK, there will be so many leftist scum protestors and Antifa. I like to imagine we will meet them in the streets with patriotism, vigour and no restraint.

God bless Trump and all the Yanks who voted for this glorious bastard.

Because he is the muh fukkin POTUS nigga

I type yall on here you schizo fag

Yankee faggot

KUSHNER IS A SOROS SHILL

pic related

>Infowars
Why should I trust you, Alex Jonestein or Steve Bannon. You are liars.

Are you an wizard?

Explain why Ivanka is shilling for globalists if Kushner isn't manipulating her then

We're all wizards, lad.

What's the most resilient parasite?

An idea.

Resilient, highly contagious. Once an idea's taken hold in the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. A person can cover it up, ignore it- but it stays there.

An idea? Fully formed, understood? That sticks...

An idea is like a virus...

The smallest seed of an idea can grow to define or destroy your world...

The most precious substance in the Universe is the red pill. The red pill extends life. The red pill expands consciousness. The red pill is vital to meme magic.

A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then, that it is the current year. The known universe is ruled by the Padisha Emperor Trump the first.

The Autists Guild and its shitposters, who the red pill has mutated over four-thousand years, use the red pill gas (oy vey), which gives them the ability to trigger cucks.

The red pill exists on only one forum in the entire internets. A desolate, dry forum with vast deserts of faggotry. Hidden away within the threads of these deserts are a people known as the DRUMPFkins, who have long held a prophecy, that a man would come, a messiah, who would lead them to true freedom. The forum is politically incorrect. Also known as Sup Forums.

>The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.
-Maximilien Robespierre

Actually pretty cool

meant for Also I don't trust (((InfoKikes) either but that goes for (((Kushner))) too. He is the one contacting (((Kissinger))) for advice apparently.

>inb4 weird flu ravaging UK and europe is manufactured to weaken immune systems prior to a bio attack
W E W

>He is the one contacting (((Kissinger))) for advice apparently.

Are you being serious right now? Surely you didn't think you could lie about something that's out in the open?.

Go fuck yourself.

Read Fire & Fury chapter 6 or 10 or something. Only reason I read it was because Assange edited the 'O' to 'Q', but it wrote about Kushner taking advice from Kissinger and I don't see why he'd make that up.