Why are people bitching about him annoying the Japs for a few days when Filthy Frank has been doing it in multiple...

Why are people bitching about him annoying the Japs for a few days when Filthy Frank has been doing it in multiple countries for 5 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wYQcU5VXde8
static.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v18371792J2tjcFPP
youtube.com/watch?v=UOSF9YCfTB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

joji is soy enough

The Pauls are asshole prick bastards and anything they do is annoying

Joji is funny, this kid I'm not sure what he's famous for desu

Everything that fag does is twice as annoying as anything anyone else could ever do.

He's a scapegoat for all the cancerous shit that youtube has done and continous to do. People are sick of that whole youtuber thing and want to see blood. The hanging nip was just the trigger.

Cause faggots like you shill for this ape on Sup Forums.

This guy has much higher profile and there are lots of weebs who want to defend "muh japanese respect culture"

It's true that someone having a spastic fit in the middle of the street in the US isn't exactly news though

what's with that hair

Combs are hard

This

Because he is a reddit version of this guy

>frank
>funny
only his rap videos are good

Looks like his hair is about to be blown away any second

He also looks like a cherub

It's to hide the fact that's he's bald.

Ouushh

because, Frank wont back down or even acknowledge the commentary. The leftists must attack people who allow them to attack. does that make sense?

They have no power.

Being the dumbest white guy in America

Normally I would tell a baldcel to stop being a pussy and just shave it off, but Logan's career would be wrecked if his baldness were on display all the time.

Frank is Japanese

I like how filthy frank shits all over weeaboos and yet they can't do anything about it because he is Japanese

>joji is funny
Lol no

anyone here member of the LoGang? I love Logan

Then why don't we wreck it by spamming bald Logan memes?

Y'all aren't smart enough to understand performance art.

Just looks like a faggot round head to me

Be pretty odd for a hairline to recede like that

Filthy Frank is half jap first of all, and he was obnoxious but never in a "I'm a powerful internet celeb, I can do whatever I want" kind of way. Filthy Frank's shtick was that he was below everyone else, this guy's shtick is that he's above everyone else. I think that's why, but I never followed internet pop culture stuff so I dunno.

youtu.be/wYQcU5VXde8

Frank is actually from japan

because frank is ironic

Frank and Logan need to collab to piss off the smelly weebs on this website

>it’s okay when joji does it because he’s ironic/japanese/laid back about it
That’s retarded. You’re retarded.

Frank is retired

Because people get mad if it's an alpha Chad doing something because these people always get held up to higher standards.

A thread died so you can post about this white nigger. Sage.

I never said I liked joji I just said that the conditions are different and therefore people interpret the actions differently.

He's the most Chad-looking person I've ever seen.

Also, if you don't think there's a difference between a native humiliating himself and a foreigner humiliating natives then I don't know why the fuck you're on Sup Forums in the first place.

The conditions don’t fucking matter if at the end of the day you’re just acting like an obnoxious cunt to the general public.
>it’s cool if the Japanese guy is racist and disrespectful towards the Japanese people because he’s Japanese!!!
Must be nice being 14.

Guess I'm the only one old enough to remember Tom Green in Japan.
static.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v18371792J2tjcFPP

That was before SJW culture took over
Everyone nowadays gets offended at everything and anything

>The conditions don’t fucking matter if at the end of the day you’re just acting like an obnoxious cunt to the general public.
Clearly they do if people are reacting to them differently.

>>it’s cool if the Japanese guy is racist and disrespectful towards the Japanese people because he’s Japanese!!!
Again, I don't like filthy frank. I don't like either of them.

Video was done in poor taste but all you have to do is not watch it. Maybe give it a dislike and move on. This moral outrage for internet points is cancerous and the truth is that other Youtubers are monetizing their reaction videos to Logan Pauls video. Kinda ironic.

There are 4 billion jelly gooks with internet access out there

youtube.com/watch?v=UOSF9YCfTB8

Who's FAS baby?

kek

joji is half japanese and doesnt film dead bodies

He is hapa.

Never heard of these guys till last week. Him throwing pokeballs and running around in the toga was actually fucking funny. Also like super annoying retards getting nailed to walls.

Logan's fan club is comprised of the worst types of children. That's why.

Nobody cares who this bogdannof is.

stop posting this shit.

Reminder this guy is an ashkenazic jew not White

no one cares about ur tripcode or ur reddit spacing
kys retard

>Filthy Frank
Hes actualy likeable

SAGE

he's a FUCKING WHATE MAIL!

>no one cares about ur tripcode or ur reddit spacing

reddit doesn't use spacing like this.... that's a tired old shill line anyways.

and YOU seem to care about my tripcode white a bit, don't you, shill?

(You) must go back to plebbit

That fucking faggot is setting back relations and foreign reputation by years.

sage

>(You) must go back to plebbit

I don't visit reddit, yo.

is that literally the only tactic you shills have left?

Are you with richard spencer?

Filthy frank honestly does make a good point. If you want people to like your stupid shut in shit maybe you shouldnt be a shut in

So that's why he combs it forward, always did look very thin haha baldy prick