Reminder Obama was the most lawless President in history

He weaponized the NSA, CIA, FBI, DHS, Treasury and DOJ Nat Sec Division (among others like the consumer protection board, EPA, etc) and allowed them unfettered, unaccountable, unrestricted access to spy on and disseminate personal conversations collected by the NSA's 702 provisions. He abused his office to allow this to happen by implementing unconstitutional EO's that allowed the raw, unredacted surveillance data collected by NSA to be spread through out every agency, unaccountably. He is unironically going to be arrested and tried for abuse of power in the office of POTUS and will be spending most of his post-Presidency life in a jail cell

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
twitter.com/dbongino/status/950374637761892353
twitter.com/dbongino/status/950418455408316416
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
theconservativetreehouse.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would like to sell my niggerboy as he is somehow a piece of shit . only bitcoins

Reminder that no matter how much you try to tarnish his name, Obama will always be remembered for being a pretty good President who saved us from the second great depression.

>weaponized niggerdom

Putting you in touch with an interested buyer user. Pictured

He just ran with Bush's example

I had this nigger in Dachau for gardening , but he made to much damage ; I have to ship him back to the states with animalniggercargo ; ämazon is not willing to replace this little asshole by any suitable worker . customer service is lousy these days

Nah. Under Bush the mass surveillance was actually more structured and restricted when it was done under Section 215 . After that sunset, the deep state over the transitioning out of office of Bush and into office Obama re-wrote it to be included in the FISA amendments act under Section 702 giving it broader collection powers, this was enacted and enabled strictly under the Obama administration in 2009 and was slowly supercharged over the next 6 years, culminating in the weaponized use against the nominee of the Republican party leading up to the GOP's victory in November 2016. There is no blaming Bush for Section 702 abuse. It's all on Obama and his administration, as cited by the FISA court themselves, who issued this memo order, which resulted in NSA and US CyberCom Director Admiral Rogers to suspend the upstream data collection portion of Section 702's mandate.

Source 1 FISC memo order
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Source 2 NSA statement April 28, 2017
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml

Good title for the book about it t.b.h

Good luck user, maybe youre the only non shill to show up

Fucking retards

bump

This is the scandal ex Secret Service insider Dan Bongino is referencing that's about to become exposed
twitter.com/dbongino/status/950374637761892353
twitter.com/dbongino/status/950418455408316416

saw that. cautiously optimistic. have another bump against the slide

No one wants to touch this:) Crazy amount of shills here today, thanks friendo

Not surprising. bongino show nailed all this today, will probably show up tonight on hannity

I'm, like, a really smart, stable genius

he did it to keep you from hurting yourself and others...

Nothing will happen to anybody, and nobody will do anything

It's 2018

u mad nigger?

how can you people not see the bigger picture. without all of these protections in place the entire system would feed on itself and the commie would win

I thought Republicans support law enforcement tho? .

Obama stripped out the protections!

THEY SPIED ON CITIZENS ILLEGALLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS

im really starting to hate niggers. I just didnt like their music and the way they communicate....

Did I say something to implicate myself as angry? I am a Trump supporter, you subversive shill.

Yeah, that 10% of conscious ones are really really subversive it seems

They were the ones who set the precedence. You can't hate Obama and look the other way at Chertoff.

I dont care if neocons go down in it too. The fact is we are still as a country and federal system wrestling with the consequences of 2016 first. Obama knew personally about and made overt, clear ACTIONS to asisst the counterintelligence operation that was being run by the FBI AGAINST TRUMP, a US citizen

A precedent of justice will be made that lasts through eternity.

Nobody is above the law.

It has to happen or the country is lost. Period, end of story, no recovery if no accountability

Which came to be because we decided rubber stamps are all that is needed to surveil Americans. Just make sure they're tangentially connected to a foreigner, and you're golden for obs.

He's the one who openly abused, but the entire system is an abuse against liberty.

holly shit someone knows they are on /pol not niggers are us, faggot pride correctness, I don't like trump, or we are antifa we protest you know, like stuff your Nazi's.

Agree, and when this story blows up, as it rightfully will, you will finally get a public opposition strong enough to begin dismantling the surveillance state

SEETHING

I'd like to believe, but I'm not expecting anything more than a memory hole.

People will willingly trade liberty if you give it an enticing name that gives them the feelings of security (whether imagined or actual). I won't stop fighting, but this has been proven to me more than once over the past 2 decades. At the end of the day, people just want to feel good. If you aren't giving them that, you're going to be rejected.

It's extra funny cause your people do most of the violent crime.

Ask yourself this: why won't Congress reauthorize Section 702? they punted it in December and once this story is published online, it simply won't be reauthorized as anything close to what it has been if at all. Just because commie kike press wont talk about it doesnt mean actual ourguys in Congress arent working out the details behind the scenes. Nunes in particular was harshly redpilled when he saw Obama's DAILY BRIEFINGS that covered this. This is the proof that Comey and FBI only notified/worked with the WH to target Trump and explains why Congress was never notified (Nunes is part of gang of 8)

What's funny is, Obama was elected to stop all of this in the first place.

If people don't know, repetition will inevitably follow. Whether its in the next year, or next decade.

Either way, you give hope to an user that went ghost on society 16 years ago.

Stop. Worry about Don the Obstructor.

He was Alger Hiss tier, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg tier communist traitor

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

He is going to prison.

Obama is going to prison.

1. There was no Russian hacking of Democrats
2. There was no Russian collusion by Trump or family
3. Every instance of "evidence' used to suggest collusion by Trump was fabricated by the FBI as part of its counterintelligence operation against Trump
4. Congress was NOT TOLD about the operation when required that they be informed - TWICE.
5. Obama and those who received his PDB were the ONLY people to whom the FBI was accountable to for the counterintelligence op
6. Obama EXACERBATED the crime and ABUSED the power of his office with his issuance of EO 12333 that allowed the perpetrating criminals behind the counterintelligence op to dissmeninate the information collected during the op to other, unauthorized agencies across the government

This is all true, unbelievably. He was an instrument of the (((globalist))) order, they never foresaw even the remote possibility that one of theirs wouldn't hold that office in the future.

But has trump reversed any of this? Or adopted it?

Under Trump, the NSA stopped "about queries" in its upstream data collection. That is hugely significant
The entire subsection that authorizes the upstream data collection itself was not permanently reauthorized (as begged for by the entire IC all throughout 2017), and now may not be reauthorized at all (would make it illegal for government to obtain and withhold phone company data at the switch points)

>obtain and RETAIN
mental fart

>He is unironically going to be arrested and tried for abuse of power

yes he most certainly is. and since he likes snooping into private citizens' lives so much and spreading that info around (often purely for amusement), he, as a public figure, is going to have his life -- and all its tawdry secrets -- exposed for all the world to see.

t. was audited three years in a row under obama (till i just dropped out of regular society) and my DD214 was deleted.

o'nigger, the world will soon know about you. i hope you've had your fun. much of the rest of your life will be spent in jail -- no crack, no gay orgies no kiddie-diddling. and you can read all about it in the New-New York Times.

i expect to see serious vengeance exacted on your black ass -- in the form of justice.
but, since you are not a US citizen, it stands to reason that we should extradite you to indonesia. i hear muslim courts go easy on faggots married to transsexuals.

Anyone else remember reading/seeing this blind item that got its legs as an e-mail forward back in 07 or 08?
It seems more likely than not that it was all true

bush will have other things to answer for
>911
Trump, "I lost hundreds of friends in 911."
think our President has forgotten that?
user promises you he hasn't.

Obama sucked ass

He'll be executed under military law. Along with 3 other Presidents and Hillary and co.

Wrong. They will all be executed.

He will always be remembered as "Not Bush".

And he will pay a great price for his unlawfully betreyal where it hurts him the most, his eggo will be shattered as he will be draged and badmouthed in all high places.

Great post

Bump as the shilling intensifies following shift change

kinda

If regan was alive would they go after him too?
Or because he was senile even then would they not?

>theconservativetreehouse.com

Nope

God. He did everything he could to make it worse. Honestly just doing nothing would have led to a faster recovery.

>Talks about the source not the content
Cant find one single hole in it, can ya?

This is a good line to use against Dems after all the scandal is made public and wide. We can't afford to elect people that break the law like this. You're right user, doing nothing at all would have been less deleterious than what he did

By the name alone I know it's wrong, it's all political hackney