Is this true?

Is this true?

I'm a loner because I'm dead, cunt. Show some respect.

Nah, I have friends.

People dont like pessimists. Not a secret.

Pretty much. Not as if I can change it. But that's okay to normalfags cause all you gotta do is >jus b urself

>best girl
Try worst. Yui is best girl.

season 2 was a mistake.

Does anyone know when will we get the ending to this shit?

/r9k/ in a nutshell

Bunch of lonely degenerates who completely deserve to be lonely

I used to have friends but became a loner because my NEET lifestyle was no longer compatible with them.
You could count that as rotten personality and attitude.

>that hand

This anime will continue? Sorry bad ang i'm ru

but im sour and pessimistic because I haven't made any real life friends in about 8 years

It's normal my americans comrade

yes, and?

>real life friends
they suck

>worst girl projecting.jpg

technically she was and still is right, the only reason hachiman even has friends is because he's in the service club

True, but it always bugged me how she gets away with being an antisocial bitch. In the camping scene Miura was a 100% right for calling her out. And in the ext scene we get informed by Yukino, that they argued afterwards and it ended with Miura crying, with a "serves her right" attitude. She is even worse than him, yet most of the characters praise her

That's because the MC is just a coward (on top of everything else) while the girl here may be sour and a bitch but still never afraid of showing an animated persona.

Cowards are just universally unlikeable, there is a reason why the subject get touched by movies and novels(not just japanese novels) in many schools where Shakespeare works are used they touch the subject of Hamlet being a coward even having to write essay about the subject.

>In the camping scene Miura was a 100% right for calling her out

Absolutely not. Miura has and never will be right about anything ever. Yukino was calling Hayama out on his meek willed attempt to try and fix Rumi's issue by not actually doing anything. Miura just said that because Rumi is pretty she should try talking to them more or some shit. That's the most retarded suggestion ever, because human beings don't work that way.

>just be yourself
>talk to them
Fucking normies.

I just rewatched the scene, and unless my subs are fucked, Miura says that she feels like Rumi looks down on people like someone else she knows. While probably not true for Rumi, even though she says herself that the reason she is isolated is because she used to do the same to others and now they turned on her. It´s definitely true for Yukino, who immediately tries to reverse her argument saying Miura feels that way because of her insecurities. Yukino several times during the show blames her loneliness on people who are beaneath, weaker than her being envious

>blames her loneliness on people who are beaneath, weaker than her being envious

Which Haruno confirms a couple of episodes later. What's your point?

Its pretty much impossible to make new social connections after school age unless you're an especially extroverted charismatic person

Or female

so did watari postponed the next volume because he can't decide on an end?

>Its pretty much impossible to make new social connections after school age unless you're an especially extroverted charismatic person

No, she says they get jelaous and reject her, which is stupid considering most people praise her most of the time. Also you would have to be a pretty shitty person to be convinced that all the people that dislike you are doing so because they´re jelaous instead of your shitty attitude. My point is that she blames other people for not liking her, while insulting everyone that doesn´t go her way, and is surprised that they don´t like her as a result. Most of the time she acts the same as Miura in the first few episodes towards the people around her, but doesn´t get called out on it. She gets better later on

An attractive girl can get away with everything a guy can't. No it's not fair, no it doesn't make sense, and no it will never change. Another valuable life lesson you should learn.

>An attractive girl can get away with everything a guy can't.
Girls have it easy up to the top level. But the best looking girl can't compete with complete Chads. The top is dominated by men, everything below by women. Which makes it so painful for pretty much every male except a few chosen ones.

"Chad" is a behavior as well as appearance. A chad would by definition never be antisocial or lonely or any of that kind of stuff.

Never meant to imply otherwise.

Seems like you were. I said girls can get away with those kinds of behaviors, you brought up chads saying they can do anything, I point out chads never behave that way to begin with, and somehow you're agreeing with me.

So you're either wrong or were saying nothing to begin with.

For starters are you an anime only watcher? Because if you're basing your opinion an anything from the anime, you're doing it wrong.

Anyway, people only praise Yukino from afar. The people that try getting close to her only do it for their own benefits. Yukino was pretty popular with boys back in the day and they would confess to her. Yukino would turn them down because they only liked her for her looks. That then caused the girls to get jealous of Yukino that their crushes were in love with Yukino and not them. Yukino's anti-social behavior stems from the same source Hachiman's anti-social behavior stems from. However we still don't have any of the details on that because we've been waiting for that shit for 2 years and people have forgotten all of the details and are making shit up.

>“That’s what everyone says at first. But they all end up doing the same thing. They get jealous of Yukino-chan, hate her, reject her, and then start ostracizing her… I hope that you’ll be different from them.”
>Her smiling expression was so sweet that it was fierce, to the point frightening.
>“…I,” said Yuigahama, pressured, but continued. “Won’t do something like that.”
>She glared right back, not removing her gaze.
>Haruno-san took it head on and shrugged her shoulders and then looked at me. “Hikigaya-kun, you understand what I’m trying to say, right?”
>“Yes, more or less.”
>There’s no way I wouldn’t understand. I’ve been witness to it more than enough. Yukinoshita wasn’t the only one; anyone who was above the others was ostracized by groups. The protruding stake didn’t get smashed in. It would get pulled out and tossed aside, only to be left in the rain and wind to rot.

>My point is that she blames other people for not liking her, while insulting everyone that doesn´t go her way, and is surprised that they don´t like her as a result

That's a pretty wrong assesment of her character.

Well, that was my first post I'm not your previous partner.

You still weren't really saying anything relevant to my point.

But I'm quite liked yet I still prefer to be alone

>Most of the time she acts the same as Miura in the first few episodes towards the people around her
she's only like that towards miura because miura was being a cunt towards, towards hayama for whatever happened in their past and towards hachiman for other reasons, but definitely not out of ill will

Realistic =/= pessimist
Both feet on the ground =/= stupid goys

They don't like you because you've self respect and aren't stupid, Satan.

>was being a cunt towards yui

She doesn't seem to give a shit about what happened with Hayama anymore. She is still a cunt to Hachiman for no reason and seems at peace with Miura.

>She doesn't seem to give a shit about what happened with Hayama anymore
hayama and yukino made up in volume 10

>She is still a cunt to Hachiman for no reason
that's not at all true, but it seems like no matter what anyone says you won't be convinced so i'll leave it at that

>Because if you're basing your opinion an anything from the anime, you're doing it wrong.
well shit I´m out of ammo then, I still kinda like her character and the show in general is pretty good when its about character development. I just felt like she kinda gets a free pass most of the time and it bothered me. She is still being really hostile at times, but I don´t know if it gets explaned properly later then fine.

>hayama and yukino made up in volume 10
That's what I said. She has a live and let live attitude with him.

>Hachiman
She is a cunt still. Even during the aquarium outing she compares him with a acumen sucking fish and in the club room she give a him shit for never getting Valentine's day treats.

still she will win

Probably because the end is controversial. It's either a loner end or a Yui end.

i have no idea. had no problems making friends back when i actually met new people regularly, but that's a long time ago...

No, trust me the anime is terrible. Unfortunately. It's the reason why no one can agree with anyone on anything, because there's such a huge disconnect with what happens in the LN and what happens in the anime.

i haven't even made internet friends in 8 years, so feel good man, you haven't reached rock bottom yet

No, I'm a loner because I have shit social skills and splurge whenever I talk to other people. The rotten personality and sour attitude came after as a coping mechanism

>Just be yourself
Worst advice.
If you're a cunt or an asshole then don't be yourself.
Change.
Asshole.

Yup. A Yui end and a HayamaxYukino end. His publishers won't let him.

>Hayama feels he's inferior to 8man
>A dude that has good grades, good looks, and is good as sports.
Hayama has no reason to NOT act like a Chad.

He's beta because the author wants him to bow down to his self insert protag.

>That's what I said. She has a live and let live attitude with him.
That is a preface to their romantic relationship. Now that they made up it is only a matter of time before they get together. Romance between people outside of each other's class is rare in Japanese fiction. Hayama and Yukino are in the same class. 8man can't reach either's class. There will be no romance between Hachiman and Yukino.

>Realistic =/= pessimist
Being a realist more often than not appears to be overly pessimistic, though. Most people cant differentiate between a bad outcome being more likely and someone simply expecting for it to happen. They prefer to be around overly positive people,which is also why they have to many facebook friends. They dont want to hear the truth or someone actual thoughts and feelings. They simply want to feel liked and live life happily ever after in their rainbow bubble. Same reason they argue politics prior to elections but never bother actually being informed. Cant really blame them. Lifes too short to be mad all the time and there are way too many things to be mad over.

>Chads on top

No such thing.

There is literally nothing wrong with being scum.

This is true. If it was a generic Yukino end, wait for me end, or friendship end then there would be no roadblocks. There is a roadblock, likely executives thinnking that the ending will turn many people off. WW is shilling his other works because he knows that the end he wrote would ruin his career if he isn't established beyond one series.

Yes, most of these Yukinofags don't understand the story. They think romance with Hachiman is an option. They think Yui is manipulative and has darker motives.

so, these are your new stockphrases yuipollfag?

i still think that Yukino is the better option, just because she has similar motives towards relationships like Hachiman, while we don't see, or at least i don't remember some sort of deep thought on yui

But she doesn't like him that way.

Why so salty?

yeah i'm not clear at all, i haven't watched this in a long time, i'll be happy if it is a nice ending tho, like him ending up with someone, and if he's still a loner then some character development would do the job

just asking if these are the new phrases you'll be spamming for the next couple of months, so that people will know it's you

The anime was unclear about that. Yukino doesn't love Hachiman.

Psht, I'm a loner because of deeply ingrained childhood trauma that makes me unable to trust people to stay alive.

Up your game, bitch. Your psychoanalysis is weak.

sweet delusions

so, yes?

... Touché

How is work different to school?

What delusion? If she did the novel would be out by now.

and eriri will win in saekano, right? just fucking kill yourself already.

I don't watch that show.

>naming a boogeyman because you don't like someone's opinion
Funny. To bad people who disagree with you aren't the same person.

HayamaxYukino is really likely. That is what would piss people off the most and vol 12 has been delayed, probably because the editor knows this. It is what makes the most sense in this series.

>naming a boogeyman because you don't like someone's opinion
you also always use the same argument to defend yourself

Ignoring the NTR shit it is really troubling as to why they announced that the novel for April only to delay it without saying when it was delayed to. Apparently it won't even be out in June, that means July at the earliest.

I hate the NTR shit but even 2ch is floating a Hayama end around, half trolling and half serious.

>only one person can make a similiar arguement

>Ignoring the NTR shit
It is a real possibility.

>I hate the NTR shit but even 2ch is floating a Hayama end around, half trolling and half serious.
That is because it will likely happen. It is a perfect explanation for everything that has happened since vol 11 was released.

I have some good friends who I'm not rotten to, but for the most part, yeah I hold everyone else in contempt.

>show is full of pseudodeep crap and teenage drama
>people only argue about who best girl is
At least I know nobody is taking this stupid shit seriously

It's not that hard, you just refuse to put yourself out there

Other people are mostly just time consuming and a good majority of them are boring.

realtalk: how does one put oneself out there?

>look, I'm projecting
Why do people like her agian? Anything beside the design?

what makes you any different?

she's not projecting, she's trying to convince hachiman to join the service club

I meant that she's a loner because of her shitty character.

that's not why she's a loner

If you say so, yeah, it's because she's ugly or has socially unacceptable hobbies.

also wrong, did you not watch the show or something?

>also wrong
I hope you are just joking and aren't autistic.
Protip: I was being sardonic.

sounds like you have some issues you need to work out

>mocking retarded user now means I have issues
Maybe.
Anyway
>sounds like you have some issues
where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg.png

Delayed yet again. Not listed for June. I wonder why it is being delayed even after announcing it. It is probably already written.

Forgot my pic.

I'm a loner because I go out of my way to avoid talking to anyone and generally seem so uninteresting that no one notices me.

If you're never in one spot for very long, follow no particular patterns, and always give off a neutral aura then no one will ever bother you. This is especially true if you have a very average look and an ever so slightly meek or agitated look to avoid being approached by women.

But I'm not a loner.
Even though I like being alone sometimes.
Subscribe and share, thx.