Imagine if fifty years after Sauron's death...

Imagine if fifty years after Sauron's death, Gondorian teenagers dressed like ringwraiths and claimed that Morgoth was misunderstood. That's you.

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofelysium.wordpress.com/articles-listing/aryan-kampf-lord-of-the-rings/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
youtube.com/watch?v=SGfnOydG-Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying he wasn't misunderstood...

but I'm not a Neo-Nazi

imagine if gondor allowed orcs in for free and paid them to rape gondorian women

liberals again have to argue with pop fantasy to get their retarded views across

I too seen the /tg/ thread and it was an interesting discussion

This is now an Orcposting thread

good one but you're not on leftypol user

wow really deep could you use harry potter references instead or rick and morty

I think a better analogy would be "Imagine if Gondor had decided to use the ring and slowly it was corrupting their minds, while bringing them great material prosperity. A few farsighted individuals see that the ring's use is unsustainable and is causing great evil to others and want to destroy it once and for all."
swordofelysium.wordpress.com/articles-listing/aryan-kampf-lord-of-the-rings/

Immagine that the elves had to build a memorial for the dwarfes because they burned themselves to death digging for gold and everyone would be guilt tripped for the fall of Edorath because 6000000 dwarfes died and the elves didn´t stop the dragon.
Immagine nobody would give a single fuck about the humans that died because some little greedy big nosed parasites died.
This is our world, fuck that sauron is right.

Loving every bit if this meme

Who died in 1968? And who dresses like him?

Ever notice that it's always Dwarves writing this shit?

50 years ago this great man died. I wish we still dressed like him.

wow, bigot

They have no concept of history or understanding of complex political, social, or economic issues. All they know if pop culture childish bullshit so that's the only way they can compartmentalize issues. It's just like when Gandalf face fucked Luke Skywalker on the lawn of Hogwarts

imagine 50 years after sauron's death, Gondorian teenagers began listening to Orcish hip-hop music and marrying Orcs and holding scrolls that said "Orcs Welcome"

kek, even 50 years ago Americans were le 56%. Look at those faces lmao

Come back OP, please come back so I can rape you.

EVERY TIME @pnehlen

this one's a bit obscure (and also hilarious) so i'll post/link the original.

independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html

Imagine after 50 years Gondor tried make a united States of middle earth with mixing the cultures and languages religions of middle earth.

A middle earth with only 1 flag 1 language 1 leader 1 Army 1 culture.

And they choose the Orc culture.

They tried bring middle earth together just like sauron but with out war.

What possibly could go wrong.

Europe is your middle earth

>"DELETE THIS"

I will wait to a film about the fall of Numenor (the pride of nazis is more with this line).

Starring Will Smith.

Under rated

b-but Morgoth was misunderstood

Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you have to use fantasy children's books in a feeble attempt to grasp the complexity world around you.
That's you.

>Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe. It risks alienating mainstream Muslims. London has proved him wrong

kek I remember this! can someone post the origional?

THIS ISN'T WHAT WE MEANT BY "READ ANOTHER BOOK," TUMBLR

Sauron would be Soros/kikes you fucking coon pos.

Lord of the Rings isn't a children's book by any reckoning.

>muh fictional equivalences
>>>/faggot/
>>>/cuck/
>>>/pleb/

OP is a raging homosexual and he literally can’t stop sucking cock

more like Sauron defeats the ring party and enslaves humanity and makes them breed with orcs to create more efficient slave race

The irony is that was basically the story of the WIP follow up to Lord of the Rings, where the Reunited Kingdom endures a bunch of Morgorth worshipping cultists.

Imagine if you had to grow up and stop relating real life to works of fiction

>Mark Zuckerberg Positions Himself As The Anti-Trump In A Speech To Harvard
>by (((Alex Kantrowitz)))

You figured me out

OP's analogy is dumb because the heroes of LOTR are Sup Forums incarnate
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

>how can elfs even compete

fucking cunt showing dem white hands!
such a bitch.
SHARIA NOW

>but what about the Crusades?!

>Sauron
>Gondorian
>ringwraiths
>Morgoth
i have no fucking idea what you are talking about kiddo

Gets me everytime, the book's portrayal of Theoden is far better though, as with Denethor they ruined the characters in the film.

Faithful servant yet master's bane,
Lightfoot foal, swift Snowmane.

Aragorn never tried to replace the people of Gondor with orcs.

Lotr does not and will never work for you. See orcposting.

1/4

2/4

I love this one, it's fucking great.

3/4

LOTR is a white nationalist movie where all the orcs are actually niggers invading Europe. True story

4/4

That's literally what the sequel Tolkien was writing was about, but he said it was too sad and depressing and chose not to finish it.

>somewhat related

Then suddenly Denethor laughed. He stood up tall and proud again, and stepping swiftly back to the table he lifted from it the pillow on which his head had lain. Then coming to the doorway he drew aside the covering, and lo! he had between his hands a palantír. And as he held it up, it seemed to those that looked on that the globe began to glow with an inner flame, so that the lean face of the Lord was lit as with a red fire, and it seemed cut out of hard stone, sharp with black shadows, noble, proud, and terrible. His eyes glittered.
'Pride and despair!' he cried. 'Didst thou think that the eyes of the White Tower were blind? Nay, I have seen more than thou knowest, Grey Fool. For thy hope is but ignorance. Go then and labour in healing! Go forth and fight! Vanity. For a little space you may triumph on the field, for a day. But against the Power that now arises there is no victory. To this City only the first finger of its hand has yet been stretched. All the East is moving. And even now the wind of thy hope cheats thee and wafts up Anduin a fleet with black sails. The West has failed. It is time for all to depart who would not be slaves.'

Kek

back on track

Kinda cool really

Morgoth WAS misunderstood. He was doing exactly what Eru made him to do. The only Valar that went completely off script was Aulë and even then Eru just went "aieet, fuck it, whatever"

>using gold hemmed with zwei
Turbonub detected

Good satire post my friend! Always a good day to make fun of the liberals' child-like strategy of using popular literature to frame their political points.

lord of the rings, the story about 4 manchildren, 1 race traitor, 1 gereatric, 1 commie and 1 jew unite together to defeat the evil Nazis.

>feels.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=SGfnOydG-Vo