Pathetic americans

>claims to be reincarnation of Rome

>is the bitch of isreal a country the size of new jersey

just how delusional are americans how do they reconcile this fact ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4KJqsbh4yqY
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How delusional do leafs have to be to think your country is any less jewed than ours? Canada is 90% identical to America, sans the free speech and natural gun rights

Who thinks they are rome?

Rome were ruthless conquerers who crucified their enemies. Rome lasted over a millenium.

It made better concrete than we did.

It stamped out the Republic and put the Jews to the sword.

The Americans wish they were Romans.

This. America is a Anglo/Jewish tumor at the heart of the world.

>America claims to be the reincarnation of rome
Source?

we can admit to the fact Canada is fucked with many problems you guys seem to have your heads in the sand .

endless retarded americans on pol for starters

Europe are like the Greeks. The kernel of civilization that the pragmatic innovative Americans lack.

We elected Donald J Trump. You elected and are about to re elect Justin Castro

triggered

you know what to do,guys

look how based our puppet 1 term president is guys ! endless supplier of epix maymays

probably the biggest puppet of isreal yet

not an argument

The fact that you elected Castros bastard son who wants to re intergrate ISIS terrorists and make criticism of Islam illegal isn't a valid argument?
A
Fucking
Leaf

CHING DONG DING DONG?! I AM MR. FLUNG SUM DUNG! CHUNG WING!
youtu.be/4KJqsbh4yqY

trump freed a guy who ran slaughter house that employed 400 illegals and also housed retarded people in slave conditions .

any thread on this made on pol is deleted so based fellow pedes

Makes sense. Europe is irrelevant now, so like the Greeks the only thing they have left is muh culture. Even more pathetic though, since only a few countries were ever really relevant.

Maybe if the average snow Mexican could name their MP more or less had any interest in Canadian politics instead of an OBSESSION with US politics your country wouldn't have legalized dog fucking and terrorism?

stop watching info wars

why would you take anything amerigolems say seriously in the first place?

Romans ended up speaking Greek if you know your history mutt.

nice way of putting your head in the sand on that one bud was it epix 4D chess ?

This thread is anti-semitism, reported to the UN.

>is the bitch of isreal a country the size of new jersey
prove it using something other than memes and small things that dont matter

>Justin Trudeau: 6'2
>Pierre Trudeau: 5'8
>Margret Trudeau: 5'6
>Fidel Castro: 6'3
Don't exactly need a tin foil hat for that one, leaf

I don't I know 70-80% of them here are 15 just pointing out how retarded they are.

only as a lingua franca of the elite, Latin still remained their main language, thanks to based Cato in particular

Never forget the 6 billion foreskins.

so justin being castros son makes the usa not a puppet of isreal

no

roman elites spoke greek, but the lingua franca was latin. roman elites spoke greek (in the empire, not the republic) to each other because it was the language of poetry and "culture", much like the french nowadays.

but, just like english is the most spoken nowadays, latin was the most spoken back then, which is why most western languages have some traits from latin, not greek

uss liberty

>Rome
>european hegemon

>USA
>hegomony over Europe, America, the Middle East
>substantial sphere of influence in Asia as well
Yeah America wins.

honestly, the whole chain of the Americas is fucked. Basically what people accuse Australia of being (a shithole populated by the descendants of criminals) could just as well be applied to the buttfuckery that is the great plateau and central canada.

honestly, i welcome an invasion by North Korea. Amarica and Canada both dropped the ball, and they're too fucking weak to do anything.

The last hope of the white race is absolutely ethnostates in Europe, because the melting pot of the western hemisphere stinks to high fucking heaven.

How long till Der Mutt reaches critical mass?

it already has

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs

if there are shills on this board this is what they look like when their bs comments get called out they run and hide .

shart land is a joke look how the little shits who came here have run off .

they can't tolerate opinions contrary to the hollywood propaganda they have been feed their entire lives . they just go blank

>WHITE?? I CAN SMELL YOUUUHGGGG MUHAMAD!

It's calling out for me now... I don't know how much longer I can hide. It caught my scent on the wind an hour ago and followed me home... The Mexicans warned me about going beyond the Old Wall...

>You... you aren't white... I'm white..

I can hear it shuffling around in the dirt outside the basement, it's been drawing closer now... the smell of faecal matter is overpowering. I cover my hands with my mouth and go dead still. Fear is beginning to overcome me.. I'm so fucking scared...

>Ahmeeddd... Ahmeeddd, here Soros shill...
>AAHHAHGGHGH FOUND YOU

It spots me. I bolt up and try to make a run for the door to the basement - but the thing moves too fast. The darkness is illuminated by searing red streaks that burn malevolently from it's eyes. It lets out a deafening shart, the sound is pierces my ears like stilettos. I am sprayed with red hot and sticky burgershit. Stunned, I try to regain my bearings...
Suddenly, it is atop me, I'm screaming and thrashing against it but it is just too strong. It grasps my head with both of its jet black, clawed hands. Oh god, the smell....

>NOT WHITE NOT WHITE NOT WHITE

It's mouth contorts and opens wider than I thought possible, my screams are pulled out of me... I can feel and see my white genetics being pulled from my body. The pain is unbearable. My heritage and chromosomes are irreversibly corrupted... my lips are beginning to thicken... my hair begins to fall out. It is taking everything that means to be me out of my mortal form.

This is the end. My worst fears are realised, pressure begins to build in my bowels as the last of my European phenotype is taken from me... the pain is almost unbearable. I try to block the pain out but it overcomes me.
I am sharting now too. I will never be the same again. As my underwear and trousers fill with my last meal.
I have become El Goblino too.
Pray for me.