I'm starting a 100W Low Power FM Radio to preach anti-semetism

And, if the US government denies my license application I will file a lawsuit.

The future of Sup Forums is shortwave and local FM.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2001/nov/07/news/mn-1182
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy your 3 listeners.

Not a single fuck was given.

3 dedicated listeners in every town across the country. I'll take it.

Great way to get boomers into the fold, truck drivers and other people on the road. Go for it. Lawsuit sounds fun too if you are prepared for that.

Country?
With 100W you are lucky if you can cover a county.

Why not just make a podcast

to gay

Suing the government would be a good publication stunt to get attention. He could put the radio shows up after they air as well

YES DO IT!

Sue the government for $100 billion

They're gonna deny your application

*up as podcasts

Hijacking cable or TV station would be better. Broadcast licensing is an egregious affront to liberty

Well you're already fucking up. It's "counter-semetism"

if only he could be a cool haker man like the max head room thing

Short broadcast will prevent triangulation. They can only find you if your propagating

>100 Watts
>FM Broadcasting frequency

Your station is going to have a range of 20 miles with that.

In SSB HF, sure 100 Watts will get you around the world. Not VHF FM, though.

btw, until December 31st 2017, Brother Stair was doing that on 10,000 Watt HF transmitters. He's canceled now since his arrest on December 18th.

A car moving at 25 MPH with a pseudo-Doppler antenna array can now triangulate and post on Google Earth from a 3-5 second transmission these days.

>Going to start a radio station when a more powerful and widespread platform is already in place... the internet.
Have fun being raided by the FBI and charged with some (((hate speech))) crime.

Impressive. Guess I need to get with the times. Is that something the FCC would use or is that just the edge of technology at the moment?

It's something a Ham can and does build with a USB dongle, a Pi and a modified set of 4 antennas and an SDR program for about $150. MFJ has a ready-built one for $400 for appliance operators like the FCC.

How can someone outsmart that?

Can't really. A signal will always have a path. You could broadcast on another frequency to a repeater that rebroadcasts on your desired frequency, but your repeater will get located and then when the find it, they will see your original frequency and switch the equipment to that one.

I will listen but only if you are smart about it and tell the truth or at least let your listeners know it is unkown.

Don't be like that kike Alex Jones. Hate that fucking guy.

Literally nobody is going to listen to you
Who the fuck even uses FM radio except for communications anymore

How do I join/help/do this myself?

Would be a lot easier on the Mexican border

You could go into international waters and broadcast. No one can stop that but you would probably get impounded when you come to shore for supplies.

There was a pirate radio broadcasting near England for 40 years but in 2017, they got licensed legally.

if you have something high in your area to bounce it off of with a very directional antenna could make it harder to find you, but as soon as they find the direct signal, will lead right to you easily.

Ideally bounce off something high and scatter and have monitoring of that station. As soon as activity there, you need to move.

>100 watt
Not 1488 watts of power

Call it Radio Free America

Saying I should crank it up to 11 and bounce it off the ionosphere?

How long before people get tired of you talking about how much you hate jews ?

Daily reminder that shortwave is redpilled, whites only and the medium of choice for kings like reviewbrah

If he's a true Sup Forumstard, never.

... RFA already exists.

Can't really NVIS VHF, it just mostly goes out into space. That's why the Space Station Ham radio is a 2 Meter (150 MHz), goes right through the ionosphere.

How long before you stop browsing Sup Forums?

When he runs out of stuff to say he will start talking about how much he hates the French

>I'm starting a 100W Low Power FM Radio to preach anti-semetism
R.I.P, user.
articles.latimes.com/2001/nov/07/news/mn-1182

Shortwave is just a bunch of Spanish language stations.

It's to confuse them obviously.

Been here stuck for 5 years Omar.

What was he arrested for?

>the future of Sup Forums is shortwave
reviewbrah, is that you??

There's a surprising amount of Hams on Sup Forums and when those skyking threads pop up, there's always a pol or two saying they're taking their exam soon.

It's nice to see one of the newer General ticket holders picked up the same set I have (TS-590SG) although I frown at his G5RV antenna choice.

Right? Is the station based on hate or facts