Some thoughts on spicy foods

Last night, I had an experience - an illuminating experience. My mother, she made me some overspiced food, with too many hot peppers, and I was agitated by this; I was triggered by this. But it also triggered some deep philosophical thoughts that had been bubbling within my mind.

What is spiciness connected with? Think about it - spiciness is connected - you might connect it with - Mexico. You might connect it with, you know, salsa, or a hot sauce. Tacos, or any of that Mexican cuisine. And then you might start to think about - you know - La Cucaracha dance. You might - you might start to think about... Arabia. You might start to think about, you know, kebab, grilling kebab. And, you might start to think about Arabians dancing crazily.

And, if you think some more, you might think about South America. You might think about a whole list of these cultures, which are both degenerate and very much into spicy food. Now, do you see the connection? There's a very clear connection, if you think about it.

Talk to any person from one of these Nordic countries, you know, even just Europeans - Americans of European descent. You'll find, there is not, generally - I'm sure many pretend to like it - but, spiciness is not the white way. It is definitely not the Nordic way. And, I'm going to explain why:

Spiciness is degenerate. Spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents - spiciness is degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is spice? You know, 'spice up a life.' What is spice? What does it mean to, 'spicen up' your food? What it means is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue, to cause you... pain. To cause you sensations, new sensations, you know... you might start shifting in your chair, "Aaah! That's hot!"

And, here is the thing about spice - once you go from 'spicy food' to making food spicy, you have crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You've left two-dimensional reality into three-dimensional sickness. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs; fucking cucaracha dances.

Now, I don't mean this as a joke. I mean, it's just agitation; you're causing yourself agitation. Hey, what's so wrong about that? Here's the problem - you're doing it for pleasure. It's kind of - it's kind of sado-masochist, really. Or masochistic. It's kinda sickening.

But... it's one thing, if you don't want - if you don't like spicy food, it may in fact be advisable to continuously eat it, to test yourself. But, if it's something that you enjoy, that's the sign of a degenerated spirit. And this is - these mud races, which are so obsessed with, you know, spicy food - they're obsessed with agitation.

They live in these climates of sand, you know, blowing, blowing in the wind. Or, you know, they might live in muddy, tropical, forests where, where you know, it's all gooey, you know, slop-slop everywhere, where it's constantly changing.

But in the far north, what do we have? We have ICE. There, we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say. Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. I mean... if you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? You might shift in your chair as you're eating the spice. It's a thirst for, you know, constant agitation. These lower races are so much more... it's so much more 'sensual' - you're so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus.

Hyperboreans have the true strength - ice. That is strong. You know, sand, you can just throw it to the wind. Or, you know, disgusting, step on some mud... and you throw it away. You can disperse it easily. You have to SMASH ice. You have to smash ice. Ice is static. It represents changelessness.

Instead of constant agitation - you're shifting in your seat, this spicy food - Nords, they don't like that. You know, Hyperboreans are true people of power. They're truly gods. The fully-realized ones. And the rest are far superior to the mud-races. They don't like spices and agitation, and loud cucaracha dances.

It's not our way. Why do you enjoy agitating yourself with the spice? And of course, sexuality - 3D-PD, it's just another expression of the sickness for agitation, you know, chasing after, and desire.

I'm actually trying to make connections for you. See how this all works together in culture. You know these mud races are constantly... 'muh-dick'in' around, chasing after salsa bowls, Arab sheikhs and their fucking harems, I mean... it's so evident and obvious, how cultures express themselves.

And you can see in the environment... you can look how... I'd say heat is also degenerate, you shouldn't move to hot climates. First of all, cold keeps negroes away. Secondly, cold gives you VITALITY. Keeps you awake, whereas warmth has been proven to make you sluggish and dumb and inferior.

Don't drink from the fucking warm salsa bowl. Drink from the fucking cool ice of your Hyperborean ancestors. Stop chasing after 3D-PD pig disgusting salsa bowl whores to spice up your life. Start incorporating the element of ice within your life. And make your ancestors proud. That's what I believe.

>spiciness is not the white way
AHAHAHA FAGGOT

you thought this would get le epic screencapped but in reality you just look like a faggot
tl;dr

>I the 56%er, cannot handle light spice so therefore, all spicy food is decreed as non white

nice waste of a thread nigger

>spiciness is not the white way
That's why white women always search for bbc to "spice up their life"

this
it's also why mexicans cross over to the united states

what a retarded slide thread. Spice is directly related to vit C and cap

You know there's like thousands of years of Christian doctrine written on this kind of ridiculous subject yes?

While you're crying and overexaggerating your pain from a Jalapeno like an absolute pussy, I'm here eating pickled Habaneros and chuckling at how fucking pathetic you are.

Speak for yourself you proposer pussy huge faggot.

>mexican intellectual

Get fucked OP

Fuck off niggerfaggotshill. White men have crossed deserts and oceans, and conquered people’s on the quest for spicy food. Maybe if you’d read a history book instead of the lesbian erotic poetry of your gay black studies professor you’d know this. And it’s white men who’ve bred the hottest peppers (Carolina Reaper), not Mexicans or anyon south of the border.

For real, this nigger tried to hard

Sage

gay thread

This is such a fucking retarded post that it makes you think it's not bait. Then you read it again and feel disgusted. Then again and you chuckle a bit.

Thanks for the tiny chuckle faggot cunt

You're a faggot OP, spicy food is delicious. Only beta soyboys dislike spicy food.

Pain receptors dude.

fag

thank god someone finally did something embarrassing & it wasn't me

>try to make my son something good to eat because he is so depressed all the time
>make it a little spicy to add to the flavor
>he takes one bite
>something furious unlocks within him
>flips the plate over
>"MOM I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE ME THAT ANTI WHITE FOOD"
>runs to his room and locks it up
>minute later I can hear him typing furiously on the keyboard
>I can hear him mumbling something about Mexico
>I beg him to come out and explain
>"I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO A DEGENERATE WHORE SUCH AS YOURSELF MOM"
>I sit down under his door and cry the whole night
>sometimes when I calm myself down I can still hear him typing and it only brings me to tears once again

unironically more enjoyable than the OP

Lmao

Anyway, this is a transcript of a classic Chateau Autiste segment from a few years ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo

10/10 OP BTFO

next up....
Spicy foods are cultural appropriation. White people should only eat bland food. No allies can share the Tabasco of PoC.

>every time I see a white girl enjoy chicken tika masala, I am reminded of the time the British murdered Mahatma Ghandi

>how many Pacific Islanders died so you could enjoy that nutmeg in your eggnog?

>oy vey! Jalpenos on your nachos, with American cheese? This is like Cinco de Mayo all over again!

>don’t be addin’ salt to your fries, whiteboi! You know how many African children drown in the ocean every day to collect the salt you usin’?

>My mother, she made me some overspiced food, with too many hot peppers, and I was agitated by this
Underage b7

Dude where can I get drugs like the ones you're on?

>children drown in the ocean every day to collect the salt

>soyboy
Men like spice.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html

This is some really good political discussion.

This place and these Americanos.

ded

Bump to scold OP more

10/10

>amerimutts not being able to taste some spicy food because it's "hot"
You guys are pathetic

Enjoy your shit circulation

Not only mexicans has spicy foods.

Tipical amerikang living in his bubble.

Chillies originated in South America and were spread across the globe by European traders, and were incredibly popular in Europe. It has numerous health benefits too. I;ll keep eating them everyday and taking cold showers

>American intellectuals