Is Phantom World well written?

Is Phantom World well written?

Other urls found in this thread:

musaigen-no-phantom-world.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Novel_Volume_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Phantom World was picking apart terrible writing and showing the audience why it doesn't work. Phantom World is genius and the greatest deconstructive work of the decade.

It's like the opposite of Hyouka.

That is, while visually it was a lot of fun and the episodes had a ton of different visual/thematic/aesthetic/etc. variety (not that Hyouka looked bad at all), the writing was just abysmal. Not really unique, not really "cliche", but it felt pretentious often and kind of lazy or boring at the same time.

Except the episode where Mai goes full /ss/

But Hyouka also had abysmal writing.

Sorry, I'm just stoked by the brilliance and nuance of the dialogue.
Did they hire Elmore Leonard by any chance?

Do you just fucking rush in whenever someone mentions Hyouka or what

>it's the same old boring, repetitive shit
Perfect for this thread.

I heard that after the end of the anime the LNs go the dark and edgy route and people start dying (including the loli?)

I have the novels and you heard wrong. The loli doesn't exist in the LN.

oh it's this guy again

>yeah I know what i'm talking about, good writing just means dialogue, right?

>Phantom World
>Weel writed

Yes.
Each episode tells a coherent story with a beginning, middle and end. The conflicts work with the setting premise and tone of the series to present an enjoyable and entertaining tale. Not only that but they often work in conjunction with the characters to add character depth and development, along with increasing the character relationship between the character the conflict is focused on, and the protagonist. In cases like the episode where Haruhiko turns into a boy, character depth is greatly added to both one of the main characters and the protagonist, even keeping in tone and consistency with the previous episodes, all while subtly adding vital information related to the climax of the series.
It was a very good show.

onahole>hunger>loli>tits>screech

>KyoAnus show
>well written

What did he mean by this

Switch loli and tits.

PW want be smart making jokes about chuunis:
Koito power is hilarious because her spell is long.
Reina stomach is useless.
Mai martial arts is useless.

Switch tits and loli, and then loli and screech, and you've got a deal.

I'm almost always a loli man, but I hated the girl in this show. Especially her stupid hair.

But does it go all dark and edgy? It was user lying to me

That part was true.

Also I've only skimmed through it since I'm not even halfway through volume one. But even the whole conflict with Rupa is darker than her Enigma counterpart in the anime.

What's the difference?

Ruppa does more psychological damage. She also steals Reina and Mai's abilities and there is a bit more drama before that.

musaigen-no-phantom-world.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Novel_Volume_2

The LN? Yes.

Every day until you accept that it's a shit show.
Yeah, forget the dialogue and let's see characters interaction and development.
Uhm, I wonder what ENERGY CONSERVATION's reaction to CURIOUS was and why is he suddenly acting a little different! No way to know, too subtle!
Thankfully DATABASE will conveniently explain everything to the audience at the end of the episode!

>Uhm, I wonder what ENERGY CONSERVATION's reaction to CURIOUS was and why is he suddenly acting a little different! No way to know, too subtle!
>Thankfully DATABASE will conveniently explain everything to the audience at the end of the episode!
>I haven't watched the show - the post.

This. I haven't read the LNs but the wiki said the second one is edgy, so it's good.

this

It's fucking boring, that's what it is.

It's okay