Sakura Quest

If I completely skip over Sakura Quest this season, will I be missing out on anything?

Planning on skipping it as well, would like to know

No idea if you'll "miss out" on anything, but I've just picked it up and it's absolutely cute and comfy so far.
Pretty much feels like Shirobako: Rural Edition. If you enjoyed that, I'm sure you'll also find something to like about Sakura Quest, if only the great character designs.

Seems a bit like shirobako. The ED is pretty nice.

It's probably going to be the best show this season so yeah I'd say you'd be missing out. I don't get how you look at this show and say 'yeah I don't need to watch this'.

You'll miss out on Pink Aoi's beautiful pink butthole.

ED is good but OP is better.

Yes you'd miss out on Sakura Quest obviously. Why even ask such a question.

You have my interest

The first episode was feeling kind of lame and the art seemed really basic to me. I've learned the hard way watching shows because of cute mc isn't a great way to pick em. Probably another rewatch old anime season again.

I'm going to avoid it unless something from a thread catches my eye. People are sayings it's basically shirobako but I was more interested in the first episode of shirobako and not all too interested in unoriginal anime is they don't make an impact on some level, like artwise ECT.

I really like the pacing and humor so far
best cute girl show in a couple of seasons

if I quit this season I still be the greatest, funk

I watched the first episode. Wasn't amazing but was entertaining enough that I'll at least give it a try for a couple more eps.

P.A's best show not counting Key stuff or Hanasaku Iroha, which I still haven't seen

its bad

>same season as UK2

You're a shit boke

Just
Fucking
Watch
It

You'll miss out on fun and lots of cake.

Ask again in a couple of months.

You should skip over your life, you won't miss anything I tell you.

this show actually makes sense compared to a show where "I guess i'll be eaten in a hotpot" is a reasonable sentence to make

Skip it