BREAKING: OBAMAGATE SPY SCANDAL IS HAPPENING

omny.fm/shows/the-dan-bongino-show/ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is
>ABUSE OF OFFICE
ABUSE OF OFFICE
>ABUSE OF OFFICE
SPIED ON THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS ILLEGALLY
>SPIED ON THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS ILLEGALLY
omny.fm/shows/the-dan-bongino-show/ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106
youtube.com/watch?v=HlXXZQgh72Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go on....

Awesome source dude. I'm sure this 56% looking fuck has all the answers.

Im sure Hannity will cover it tonight also

>watch my show
>buy my book
>listen to my podcast
Tick tock. Literally nothing.

Yes...well, about that....
The Deep State still controls the DoJ and FBI, which are corrupt as can be.
Obama and Hillary can eat live screaming babies on TV, and these FBI assholes would only tell you that they didn't intend to break the law or it was their religious expression.

Listened to this show in it's entirety, Mr. Bongino made a few good points, but in the end it was a burger made of nothing. I would not advise listening to this broadcast or replying to this thread.

Obama personally oversaw weaponizing the NSA, CIA, FBI, DHS, Treasury and DOJ Nat Sec Division (among others like the consumer protection board, EPA, etc) and allowed them unfettered, unaccountable, unrestricted access to spy on and disseminate personal conversations collected by the NSA's 702 provisions. He abused his office to allow this to happen by implementing unconstitutional EO's that allowed the raw, unredacted surveillance data collected by NSA to be spread through out every agency, unaccountably. He is unironically going to be arrested and tried for abuse of power in the office of POTUS and will be spending most of his post-Presidency life in a jail cell

Under Bush the mass surveillance was actually more structured and restricted when it was done under Section 215 . After that sunset, the deep state over the transitioning out of office of Bush and into office Obama re-wrote it to be included in the FISA amendments act under Section 702 giving it broader collection powers, this was enacted and enabled strictly under the Obama administration in 2009 and was slowly supercharged over the next 6 years, culminating in the weaponized use against the nominee of the Republican party leading up to the GOP's victory in November 2016. There is no blaming Bush for Section 702 abuse. It's all on Obama and his administration, as cited by the FISA court themselves, who issued this memo order, which resulted in NSA and US CyberCom Director Admiral Rogers to suspend the upstream data collection portion of Section 702's mandate.

Source 1 FISC memo order
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Source 2 NSA statement April 28, 2017
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml

Ok yeah I mean I believe in the whole Obama gate - spying deal. But is there evidence to nail him to the wall? If there is will our justice dept actually do anything?

Yes, Comey was required to notify Congressional oversight (gang of 8), DNI and White House of counterintelligence ops. He was required to notify all three and he only ever notified the Obama white house. He admitted to it in front of Congress. He also signed the EO that allowed the information to disseminate throughout other non-originating agencies

Meaning COMEY was required to notify congress. Instead he only told OBAMA.

This

literally who?

Obama was the president prior to Trump. He committed crimes and abused his power in office to target Trump (effort to prevent his election)

have a bump. dunno if legit. but it'll get slid fast if it is.

He actually reads from and links to the Sundance article this weekend about the whole thing
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

He means the who tier podcaster brainlet

Goddammit I hate these weasels

Is that a real face?

>He also signed the EO that allowed the information to disseminate throughout other non-originating agencies
You should have clarified, or at least started a new paragraph: this was Obama not Comey. Comey didn't sign any EOs.

This - in case anyone is unsure - is THE news story they want this board distracted from discussing

>You should have clarified
I did you fucking mong in the exact next post
Americans on Sup Forums already understand that EXECUTIVE orders come from the POTUS ONLY
Leave thread please if you have nothing of value to add

bump

I'm sure he has more than you, seeing as how he was on the secret service Presidential security detail from 2006-2011.

don't be too hard on him, he was educated in america

Who did they execute?

Bump for relevance and not being a useless shit thread. People should know this shit if they haven't heard it before.

the crazy thing is, this is what was speculated when that Memo from the FISA court was declassified.

Yep, Sup Forums had this case solved the first week of May before Comey's testimony even happened

I thought this was old news.

Anyway, I'm happy to go through ObamaGate all over again since normies probably forgot about it.

HA Goodman tweetgasm incoming. Visqeen in place.

Nothingburger?

He looks like a mix between kelsey grammer and a gorilla

it's just nice to see it starting to get confirmed. the question is, does Trump have the balls to drop the hammer while Mueller is still sniffing around?

This tweet was accurate. Mike Rogers informed Trump personally on Nov. 17, 2016 about all of this. On Nov. 18, 2016, Trump transition team sudenly left Trump Tower and re-organized at Bedminster, NJ. The spying was "legal" because a FISA warrant was granted. The FISA warrant itself ends up being illegal on its face because the evidence used to obtain it was in large part based on the Steele dossier
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106

he's definitely a 56%er, but he was a former Secret Service agent on the presidential detail, so i wouldn't be surprised if he has some legit contacts.

bongino has an african nose and an italian name

checked
i camt wait until the actual FISA application is released and its confirmed that the Steele dossier is the basis.

lmao. There is nothing nice about it. If we've known this shit for over a year you should realize every single piece of shit politician has as well. This is theater, and it's designed to control you

Turns out Obama is BOTH a "bad guy" and a "sick guy"
He nearly turned the USA intelligence apparatus into the Democrats personal gestapo

this
TICK-TOCK

This is fake and gay cause if it was real why hasnt he committed suicide wijth 2 bullets to the back of the head yet?

checkmate

If it was theater, Section 702 would have been permanently reauthorized, it is still very much in limbo right this second

Not only the intelligence. He weaponized the IRS. He used the DoJ to implement a policy where lawsuits the USA won would not send money to the Treasury but Democratic NGO's.

The list goes on and on.

Nothing will happen to Obama. He is a former President.

Oh yeah,, its ironic and understandable why they used 2017 to push the weak and fake "scandal free presidency" meme. This guy and his lawyers have years or decades worth of work ahead of them to keep him out from behind bars,. because the evidence goes directly to Obama personally via his Presidential Daily Briefings (where he was updated on the progress of the Trump counterintel op but Congress was not)
Trump gave them all a chance to behave and they didnt so now he is not interested in helping any of them. Obama in particular spent his first year out of office pretending to be shadow President and tried to undermine Trump at every conceivable opportunity

>leaf
The rule of law is bigger than people, even the president.

They had a chance to negotiate, but they didn't realize how serious Trump was. He always gets revenge.

So was Obama just following Trump and telling world leaders not to listen to him?

because we have the internet now, faggot. You can't jfk with how fast information spreads anymore. It's litterally impossible. You can thank Sup Forums for a lot of that.

>I clarified in the next post
No you didn't you fucking mong.
>Meaning COMEY was required to notify congress. Instead he only told OBAMA.
Fuck off, Wictor.

fortunately for humanity the world isnt run by anons who wpuld have kicked in the doors at the first opportunity. it's been strategic to make sure the cases are iron clad. its all coming out now for the midterms, that's why they sat on it

Yes, he was an emissary of the deep state trying to convince the rest of the world not to buy too much into Trump, as they are actively working on getting him out of office, he probably promised that at the least he won't get re-elected.
Just like he made a fucking joke of himself by saying on TV here that "i continue to believe that Donald Trump will not be President"
One Dumb fucking subversive commie nigger

No, it isn't. Imprisoning the President on serious charges like this would destroy the US government.

Thomas Wictor is nothing but a disinfo agent. He has no integrity and objectivity doesn't enter his mind when it comes to shit like Israel.

What a dumb fucking nigger, hopefully he gets executed by firing squad on live TV.

internet just means you get tracked faster. besides they would have droned him or made his laptop blow up

this is fake and gay as hell

NO. NOT CHARGING PRESIDENTS IS WHAT WOULD DESTROY THE US GOVERNMENT.

LADY JUSTICE WEARS A BLINDFOLD.

Your reply: textbook Shareblue.
Newfags: this^ is what a paid shill is scripted to reply to useful threads.

>>Meaning COMEY was required to notify congress. Instead he only told OBAMA.
Thanks for quoting it again. Comey ONLY notified Obama about an ongoing counterintel operation. Comey was required to inform all chairs and ranking members that make up the gang of 8. He did not do that. The only way this was discovered by the new DNI Dan Coats allowing Nunes into the WH SCIF to review Obama's Presidential Daily Briefings, where this operation was updated for Obama only (and the dozens of others in the administration who received his PDB's). Comey got fucked by the Rep from NY Stefanik
youtube.com/watch?v=HlXXZQgh72Y

Funny how everyone thought Trump was crazy for tweeting this, myself included.

But from what we have learned, its true. Future proves past.

Full house confirms

The US government is not just, so why would not doing justice destroy it?

>loser with a podcast
>happening
mods need to make a rule about happening threads. They are usually eceleb nobodies making them

Exploding laptops is what Trump told Lavrov at their first WH meeting.
The Israelis got mad any US media barked, like they are trained to do.

Mods and algorithms are comprised, remember threads being deleted and slid for mentioning bill p?

>I would not advise
Thanks. I almost applied my own critical thinking.

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

OBAMA
B
A
M
A

So the corrupt nigger bugged their hq so they went from the city down to Jersey. Our government is gang war status.

1. There was no Russian hacking of Democrats
2. There was no Russian collusion by Trump or family
3. Every instance of "evidence' used to suggest collusion by Trump was fabricated by the FBI as part of its counterintelligence operation against Trump
4. Congress was NOT TOLD about the operation when required that they be informed - TWICE.
5. Obama and those who received his PDB were the ONLY people to whom the FBI was accountable to for the counterintelligence op
6. Obama EXACERBATED the crime and ABUSED the power of his office with his issuance of EO 12333 that allowed the perpetrating criminals behind the counterintelligence op to disseminate the information collected during the op to other, unauthorized agencies across the government

The US government is a product of the people within it.

Mueller has over 9000 indictments. This is going to be a purge not seen since Cesar Augustus

On the other hand, I also somewhat disagree with an implication the President makes here. I think we need more McCarthyism. It’s a fully legitimate outlook.

I got blocked when I pointed out that his military analysis was completely wrong. "C6SIR commandos" and planes that go mach 5 at low altitude while doing close air support for ground operations indeed.

Wictor is a fucking moron with a huge ego. That's what I love about Sup Forums. Your ideas have to stand on their own. No ego, just information. That's why this place is so great at getting to the bottom of things.

>SPIED ON THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS ILLEGALLY

I'm on that list, aren't I?

Likely a lot of people who post here were, unironically

Yeah, trumpfags are cancer

shill getting digits. wtf

didnt we already know that? the whole nsa thing happened under obama

Trumpfags are the dumbest people on the planet
Most of them jack off to cartoons too

>Likely a lot of people who post here were, unironically

sounds about right.

>yeah this guy on a sketchy podcast has got the inside track

jeez grow up

WELCOME SHILLS, YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE, IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY, HAVE A LENGTH OF ROPE AND PRACTICE YOUR KNOTTING AND MEASURING

lol
more jobs were created in 2016 than 2017
>muh Obama economy was shit but still stronger than trumps

I have evidence that Obama sold drugs to white teenagers to weaken the white race

Donate 250$ and support me on patreon to see it

>Talks about the source not the content
There's another one for you to shit on, shill. Unfortunately the facts are in, clear and unassailable. You can't find one hole in the story printed at the link or on the Bongino show

>HURR DURR WE BELIEVE IN SCIENCE
>ALSO PHRENOLOGY IS REAL

>somehow I got emotionally attached to a 70 yr old screen actor's guild member with dementia
>I'm smart
lol

Trump is cool, conservatives who unironically believe all Republicans are good are the cancer. And yeah I do love anime girls.

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO SLEEP UNTIL OBAMA IS IN HANDCUFFS

I wouldn't consider shilling on Sup Forums to be a job.

his time has come

This post is important.

it's all important. the question is, do these people get locked up?

here?

haha i wonder if it ever does get released, that would pretty much BTFO the JewYorkSlimes after they've put thousands of man hours and multiple front page spreads trying to persuade anyone and everyone that is was anything but the Steele dossier.

It starts to get real criminal if that actually comes to light. judging by how the Senate Intel Committee is looking for a criminal case into Steele / Fusion GPS, i'd say it is all but guaranteed to be real.

>ITS HAPPENING THIS TIME GUIS