Give me the right answer within 10 seconds or all of humanity dies

give me the right answer within 10 seconds or all of humanity dies

ass > tits

tits > ass

>tfw love first-contact shit and the wait for this series is already unbearable by the third week

There is no right answer

If this ends up being the ending of the show I will be pissed

hips

Tits are life. Ass is hometown.

Literally Arrival rip-off

It's kino so it's okay

>I know only 1 (one) first contact story

He already said that if nothing else, trying to understand things is always the right answer.

necessary and sufficent conditions are philosophy not science

Better start getting your angry rant ready, user. It's going to be a "peace and love when possible but in the end there's no one true answer" ending.

I wasn't going to watch it because of the CG but it doesn't look too bad. Once you get used to the weird 2D/3D mix it's actually quite pretty, especially when they focus on the cube. I just hope the story doesn't plod along as a bunch of talking heads spouting "philosophical" and "deep" tidbits to each other.

The next episode seems to show zaShunina playing with Japan's power grid and dismissing their worries ("I know what suits humanity), so I don't think we're going to get faux philosophy rants here.

So what kind of name is Yahakui zaShunina anyway

Whi did you leave at Avalon, Merlin?

The right answer was In the friends we made along the way.

I'm not Merlin, I am Karna

It's extremely similar though, especially the communication angle, considering it released last year as a movie.

It's actually Yaha-kui zaShunina.

Seikaisuru Kado is actually closer to Childhood's End than Arrival.
>one alien representative learns some basics about humanity, establishes a trusting relationship with an openminded government bureaucrat and tells him about his mission to move humanity to a next level
>the bureaucrat finds himself rather fond of the alien and helps him in his talks with the human government

Does anybody know if this is going to be a homo anime or not

For some reason it also sort of reminds me of The Day the Earth Stood Still. Which is odd because it's nothing like it plot wise.

Fujobait is over with. MC is going to have a "complicated past" with the female negotiator being introduced next episode, mark my words. There will be sexual tension between them that completely overwrites the drunk scene and the submissive assistant bits. I have a feeling Assistant-kun won't be showing up much any more except as a general insight into the plight of the rest of the passengers.

I kind of wonder why no one is really talking about this show.

go ahead

Probably because it's CG, mostly talking and doesn't really have that much waifu material

>especially the communication angle
not at all, the communication problem has been resolved within 30 seconds in ep2

I mostly didn't pick it up. Very glad that I did in the end.

>I mostly didn't pick it up
Fuck me. Meant "I almost didn't pick it up"

I hope it will be one of the better shows this season.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

The treasure was in us all along.
People die when they are killed.
The first girl wins.
It's love.
Friendship is the true power between people.
Humanity is flawed, but we're capable of good.
Blue-striped panties.

Come on man give me a hint.

>implying there is a right answer
Never be complacent with what you know; the answer is to always search for the answer.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

this

>le 42
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA EBIN MAYMAY FUCK this makes me mad

To continue to think is the only true answer.

zaShunina is lewd.
That is the right answer.

How much do you want to bet that, if this happens, ayylium will start to experience the new and confusing emotion called "jealousy"?

Yaha-kui's feet are beautiful though.

Who let this man out of Guilty Crown?

Well it's not like that's going to stop doujins or fanart of the MC either fucking his co-worker/friend or fucking the alien from being made.

>the MC either fucking his co-worker/friend or fucking the alien
Why not both at the same time?

NTR doujins are already being made.

Kill humanity

Protect his smile.

I can't believe this, of all things, is the anime to make me agonize over how long a week between episodes is.

I haven't been this hyped about an anime since that one ice skating anime that shall not be named.

Why is the ayylmao so cute?

Kill yourself user.

cute boys count as girls

Lack of understanding of humanity + awkwardness = moe

We'll see whether or not he continues to be moe or if he goes full psycho as the show goes on.

You think Yaha could sing the Song of Nephilim?