/bng/ BLACK Nationalism General

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/
KARA BOGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOcu-rJs8B0
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
youtube.com/watch?v=UXWFqxKU2qA
youtube.com/watch?v=M3vL_0XtiVY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8BvTZtUeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#firstsquadcarride

nigga how the fuck do nuclear families work?

I stole a bike and a TV earlier

i will fukken hunt you down and slice open your throat if you post a great black man with a white whore in a black nationalism thread again...thanks for your patience

give it back stealing is against the Word of God...go ask next time

nigger

My brothers, would you welcome an expat living in the UK to your ranks?

Times Up

i'm white, im posting in your safe space. you cant stop me. you assholes shit up white nationalist threads so why cant i shit up one of yours.

Lets go back to the motherland brotherman. Africa for Africans. Haille salassi.

welcome white man now get the fuck out

keep your fucking hands off taylor or your head will look like yakub for a split second in a liveleak video

Uh, I think you're on the wrong Sup Forums if you think you'll get srs responses

Hello, brothers. 2018 will be the year that impose our will on the caucasoid vermin

how about you start with a serious response

The one on the right looks very white, my racist negro.

WOKE

The 2018 pandemics will take you.

How do you test blackness?

Checkmate

i will go back when they give back everything they stolen from the Motherland

>Thinking Black Nationalism has any place on a politically incorrect board

a Hi-Point 4495
lower tier gun

'

>wh*Tes STAY OUT
Who will educate you?

It's so cute when talking apes think they're people.

Notice no Arab, the only people that refuse to cuck to whitey

He looks, like so hot in his crown.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOcu-rJs8B0

The govt should pay every black reparations to finance a move back to their homeland. Airfare, build them a house, even give them some money in return for permanent loss of citizenship and deportation from the country.

>ITT: baboons and chimps hooting and screeching incoherently

Vs the actual image

Start your shit if you want to..

wh*te devils

We wuz kangs and shieeeet

How can Latinos unite with blacks to put an end to white trump supporters?

How can we support each other in the coming years to fend off the eternal jizzskin?

Money rule the world, white have money, stop being jealous and go to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

Using 2 different centuries and 2 totally different contexts to make a point is truly nigger-tier of reasoning

Hey turk. How goes the goat fucking and subhuman lifestyle over there? Hopefully we get to start bombing you shitskins too. Thank God even the EU isn't dumb enough to give you roaches passports.

Stop being a lazy nigger and reclaim Africa. Marcus Garvey told your asses that long ago.

i distributed contaminated grape soda to some inner city youths for free and scattered baggies with laundry detergent mixed with drain cleaner that had been reconstituted then dried after being mixed while wet

1 step at a time amirite. your welcome

oga booga

BASED brother

youtube.com/watch?v=UXWFqxKU2qA

Black nationalism makes zero sense because there are no “black nations”. There’s only large tribes.

>unironically believing the reason Africa doens't work is because of the white men
when will blacks accept the average IQ is lower than white's?

Dear Mr. J. Bunny,

Pic related.

Sincerely,
The Man

Back to T*rkey, NIGGER

>lynching
>centuries ago

Dumb wh*Te subhuman

Dat ain’t happnin brotha. We need to show dem cracka ass bitches we can make it on our own.
We need to get some sort of education, earn some sort of money and start a family. We need to teach our children to be good, hard working people with strong ambition that always stay out of trouble. And we need to start NOW. Brotha. We doin all dis crazy sheeit to ourselves. Word.

The wh*Te is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a cracker, a whiteboi, a honkey, a cumskin, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Racist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

why would you care about trump? cause he won't let you get into the us? why don't you kill your cartel members first and fix your country before pointing fingers at the US?
you have a lot of bad people in your country like pic related get rid of them first before asking others to receive immigrants from your country

Hhahahahahhha wh*Te monkeys!

what do jewish controlled celebrities have to do with apes with machine guns?

>why would you care about trump
He's trying to start a trade war with mexico because we don't want to pay for a wall, which is infrastructure that MUST be paid by the US, not someone else.

Why do we need to continue fighting a drug war for americans? Mexico is better off legalizing drugs and telling the US to FUCK off, we're below the world average in terms of illegal drug addiction. We don't need to start cartel wars and wreak havoc in our country, nigger.

Why doesn't the US simply storm the house of every addict and kill them in the spot instead?

You're the perfect lapdog of the US despite being so distant from them

Hellu what's the plan? You guys have a lot of ethnostates in Africa! Work on those maybe?

gib.food niggers will die .

by 2033 , all niggers , worldwide will enjoy their starvation holiday in Auschwitz / Alabama

This is why you never allow yourself to be taken alive in any hostile situation. Cyanide pills were invented specifically for this scenario.

his name is Aaron Untermensch from Haifa

Huh! What a surprise.
>black related
>meme flag
>1 post
>idiots replying

Powerful

>no hair
>bound to the ground
>move quickly
Das rite, blacks are lizards!

Sup mah fellow niggas. Whitey amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=M3vL_0XtiVY

a single SS Krieger is able to hunt down 400 niggers

Fucking hell. I'm thankful that it's in low quality and without sound.

Anyone know why this happened?

*Starts a black nationalist thread cuz butthurt about all the whites talking all sorts of racist bigoted shit*
Hey whites, you're not allowed, black people only. Boy oh boy, I never thought I'd see the typed words of a reverse racist nigger if i do say so myself.

Not one of them can sight their rifles in
Not one of them cleans their guns
Not one of them practice because lol fuck buying bullets
All this shows is niggers posturing, it's like dressing a chimp in a smock and a palette next to the Mona Lisa

Yeah I agree but it's banter, I actually support this thread. I hope they can take it. I get Swedistan banter, they get nibba banter.

How do you do, fellow Niggers?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8BvTZtUeA

Frankly, I'm alright with the whole honoring the virtues of family, peace, strength, and etc in hopes of making a better community be it black, white, jew, etc. This creature, the "nigga" is a disease and must be exterminated as one of the previous pictures expressed. What I'm not alright with is black folks playing the victim card again and again and getting to say shit like the black power or the black race is the best race etc. In which case, nobody learned a goddamned thing other than that racist is a good word to call someone that doesn't agree with your beliefs.