One Piece

Goda.

O T P
T
P

Who gets BTFO this week?

Luffyfags? Sanjifags? Big Momfags? Puddingfags? Katakurifags?

Fagfags.

He just said "I want 10" in japanese

The translation said "I want at least 10." Not sure how he implied more than 10 when he said that line. I hope it's 2 more after Jinbe and that's it.

Bring in Bonney.

Pudding next nakama confirmed.

>SaPu is canon

>pudding and carrot are joining at an alarming rate
I like it

wasn't she captured?

It is you stupid faggot

Oda already revealed how the arc will end niggas. Pudding is in a Kaya-position. Only Jinbe and Carrot will join.

Nami is currently cucked though.

Carrot might join and I'm not going to argue otherwise, but some of the reasons listed are kind of dumb. The moonlight mink transformation is redundant when Chopper has that (without the moon). The cabin boy/girl is also filled by Chopper who is still like a little kid who gets pulled in by the sights he sees (though he used to do it more frequently pre-TS). The cute talking animal role is also filled by Chopper. Those reasons aren't that convincing to me.

What's more convincing is that she said she wanted to go on adventures (though she could be achieving that through this arc and wano w/out joining).

>Pudding revealing Tashigi's memories soon

She's free again. There's something up with her and the government though. I don't see why that would be a thing if Oda didn't intend on exploring that.

Every girl is different

>nami
>virgin

Nami was raped by the tritons though

Robin is a knowledgeable mature woman. She obviously does kegels.

Leave jobbing to us.

She would be the female bruiser in order to have FvF matches that aren't exclusively gimmicks

Sanji was already proven to be stronger than them 1v1

>This somehow stops them from jobbing?

Katakuri is going to job to Big Mom

They didn't even bring their weapons to the ceremony so anyone defeating them wouldn't look impressive- oh you didn't mean jobbing you meant "jobbing".

Very likely

i thought you needed to appear strong to not job

>The cabin boy/girl is also filled by Chopper who is still like a little kid who gets pulled in by the sights he sees (though he used to do it more frequently pre-TS).
He's the ship's doctor. Shanks, Buggy, Inuarashi and Nekomamushi were all apprentices to Roger and nothing else. The Straw Hats don't have one. You can argue you don't like it, but other than helmsman, there is no other canon crew role remaining. All this "scout," "vanguard," "artist," or whatever shit is complete nonsense. It's just people scrambling for something that isn't helsmamn/cabin boy because they don't want one, even though it's obvious those are the last two positions to be filled.

They're supposed to be superhuman even without their suits.

Not stronger than the MCs. It's pretty easy to think Luffy is stronger than Smoker rn, but Smoker jobs every time we see him. You just have to be strong enough to not be fodder.

Where were the canon roles listed btw? Was it some special SBS or something?

>sapufags btfo by oda soon
cannot wait.

>another autistic kissless virgins arguing about cartoon relationships episode

>Nami

This is actually something I don't understand. Sanji is objectively better than them in every single way by their own standards, and they still look down on him. It doesn't seem like they're delusional or aware of their hypocrisy. I just don't understand.

And they're in the New World surrounded by a Yonkou's strongest (on her turf too), devil fruit users, and guns loaded with rounds that can hurt super humans. Even Reiju just established this chapter that they're fucked without their weapons. An immediately obvious curbstomp is the opposite of jobbing. If anything, if they somehow put up a really good fight it's Big Mom's crew that will be jobbing.

>Cabin boy
> Carrot, Momo
> Jinbei die

Good? Momo is a young japanese, very nice addition to the crew if Oda want to target a new audience. I loved the Law/Doflamingo family flashback. I would love to see the crew teaching him life.

>It doesn't seem like they're delusional or aware of their hypocrisy. I just don't understand.

classic Shonen shit they either stay delusional or end up crying and saying some stupid shit like "SANJI YOU WERE SO COOL HOLY SHIT NOW I CAN ACTUALLY SAY IT I FEEL RELIEVED"

>canon crew role

such as "Warrior" and "Archaeologist"?

It makes more sense for Roger and crew to have one then Luffy. Luffy has only really been a pirate for 2 years and a good portion of that was just spent training. He's also very young so taking on some apprentice doesn't seem likely. If anyone was going to just tag along it would be Momo as he needs to learn from Robin how to read poneglyphs, but I can't imagine him leaving Wano after Wano has gone through its shit. Also have to consider Pudding being able to read the poneglyph once she develops her 3rd eye ability. Maybe she aids Momo as opposed to Robin.

Because they still despise his mindset and he still didn't have a chance to really kick their shit in

You may only pick one.

Delusional would be the word.

The way things are going have placed the Vinsmokes as not being as important or villain-y (not for lack of trying) as they looked before. So they're probably going to be there for what said.

Still, considering they're about to be killed, they're going to be on Luffy's side. Ichiji's probably considerably stronger than his siblings and father, so he'll maybe team up with Sanji against a big enough foe.

Although I'd like Sanjay to finally have a good battle on his own.

Kill them all

>you can only pick one
is there any other choice?

7 and 8

>He'll dodge the bullet! I must shoot him mys-
>Nani?! He'll dodge that, too?!
>I must grab my weapon and rush straig-
>BAKANA!! What is he up to now?!
>I cannot leave Mama's side th-
>MATTE!! THEIR TRUE TARGET CAN'T BE-
>OH! OH NOOOOO!

>meanwhile everyone stares at him just sperging out in one spot

>You may only pick one.
But I'd like to pick number three.

No shes not. LuNa is canon

>He doesnt like arguing about Saxon Bayeux Tapestry Depictions having relationships
>smuganimegirl.png

>Implying there is argument
>X is canon
>Y is BTFO
>etc.

I love LuffyXNami lots and lots

Good taste.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

4. I got a thing for bangs.

I like 3,6 and 7
But 6 is best choice

3, that short hair cowboy hat combo!

That's as close to an argument or debate as you'll ever get. And don't forget, you're here forever.

from 2ch

>Chapter 863: Emperor

>Entire chapter is a flashback about Big Mom.
>Big Mom was oppressed as a child because she was ugly
>Lady Carmel took Big Mom in as a Pirate and taught her stuff
>Lady Carmel died tragically which made Big Mom go crazy
>Return to the present of the same shot of Luffy clones bursting from the cake

No chapter next week due to Golden Week

0/10

Try again

Fake

I can argue against that that is the best argument I will ever get and by merit of there being interaction with the point I will prove myself right.

The very first haircut is godtier.

she is probably just gonna be a giant asshole though

I haven't read One Piece since the end of Dress Rosa. Who is this new Nami clone on the left?

Reminder that Doffy and Doffyfags got EPIC btfo

I guess. It just bothers me that they're aware that he can use haki and presumably at least Judge knows he's physically stronger, and all of this is without tech or genetic enhancement, so it just seems strange that the connection hasn't been made.

Remember that three eyed chick during Big Mom's intro?

Daughter of one of the yonkou that Sanji got kidnapped and is planned to be married off to in an arranged wedding by his North Blue royal evil family. We are currently at their wedding.

Reminder that Sanji and Sanjifags got EPIC btfo

>Luffy "You're beautiful big mom"
>Big mom "wtf I like you now"

She will be something like Doflamingo but even more fucked up. Probably only nice to Lady Carmel. She might even be the one who killed her.

*on the right, I meant

>LuMo becoming canon at an alarming rate

It's Nami...

>Luffy never had a mom
>Big Mom never had a Luffy
Goda

She would just use him as a fucktoy and then dispose of him like she did all her "husbands".

Oh

Can this jealous slut petrify big mom?

Pretty sure plenty people told her she's beautiful already. She's so powerfull no one would dare say otherwise.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIB ME SWEETIES

>Katakuri bring me back my cake
> B-b-but mooooom it's not possible
> 80 years

But what if it was genuine?

Leave Jobberkuri to me!

It was

probably was, but coming from Sanji is kind of empty isn't it?

Reminder

>clearly a japanese outfit

But Nami's swedish, Zoro's japanese, and Robin's russian.

>clearly a terrible recolor

And Franky is American like so obviously

Not him, but, even though I don't really like it, I see this Sanji as being the "kind" Sanji Reiju talked about rather than the thirsty motherfucker he usually is.

Still a bit lame considering that she's (to Sanji's knowledge) a despicable bitch, but it fits Sanji, I guess. I like evil Pudding, so I hope she keeps being a sassy bitch even if she's going to be redeemed, it seems.

Is it weird that out of all the girls i think Robin would be the last person to have her cherry popped?
Yea she is hot and all, I don't think anyone would refuse to get some of her but lets be real here, she is fucking weird once you get to know her, all autistic about gross stuff'n shit and can't hold a conversation about anything other then ponyglyfs for more then 2 minutes.

>Is it weird that out of all the girls i think Robin would be the last person to have her cherry popped?
Yes, she did anything people wanted when she was 16.

True, but the metal used for his cyborg body is probably from out of the country, so it's a coin flip at best on his nationality.

Year of Jinbe's death

She's the biggest whore in canon

Robin is the kind of girl who would never be in a relationship or date any of her friends but would occasionally have sex with a random stranger to satisfy her libido and never tell anyone about it.