What does Sup Forums think of this man?

Good political analysis for a leftist, his theories are a bit dated and were much more applicable in the 80's

Brilliant linguist

That's Noam "no true communism" Chomsky right? The man that gave leftists an out for their bullshit?

WHO IS THIS FAGGOT?

>

confused
Repeats mantras like "perfect liberty would lead to perfect equality" which are blatantly nonsensical, with no logic behind them. Complains that corporations are unaccountable, completely ignoring the fact that if a corporation does something you don't like you can just stop buying their shit.
Pretends states are accountable, ignoring the fact that an election every 4-5 years is rather a slow form of accountability, and a hell of a lot slower than, for example, switching toothpaste brands or changing a TV channel.

Not as good as the real boss of the game

Noam Chomsky

The fact that there's 'crickets' in response to this thread is telling of the kind of individuals on here. You must limit thread topics to either thots, white race, or virgin pubescent male anxiety related trash for any measurable engagement.

Manufacturing consent seems to be a good book from what I've seen. He's hopelessly deluded about things like education and the causes of group differences, thought.

He's not just an elite shill which makes him better than most.

He denied the actions of the Khmer Rouge until he was faced with a mountain of skulls he couldn't explain away.

OK. Who gives a fuck about this nigger faggot?

I'm more of a cunning linguist.

nationalism is not reactionary
its not compatible with reactioanry thought so pls stop this dumb meme

t. an actual reactionary

Damn. I thought it was Bernie. Those jews sure are inbred freaks.

Zizek is still awesome, deal with it

You're a cocksucking faggot

We start to genocide the Jew in 2018. Tell a friend.

I seriously still cannot believe he talks about bernays, lippman, and the media, and conjures images of WASPs while he makes his critiques.

I'm a parrothead and love his music! Jimmy Buffett for life

he is, but i wanted to clarify
im sick hearing leftist comparing us with nationalist and populists while we like them as much as we like sjws

Spoken like a true boomer.
I prefer Parenti anyway, but chomsky is quite pleasing to listen to.