Ibuprofen linked to male infertility

Is this (((their))) most sinister plot yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

wreg.com/2018/01/08/ibuprofen-linked-to-male-infertility-study-says/
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/08/health/ibuprofen-male-fertility-study/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not letting your body heal itself
>not taking aspirin to cure hard illnesses
>not medicating yourself with oranges and wine for light illnesses

give it a rest, knapton

Ibprofin is the best anti headache in the world

link?

wreg.com/2018/01/08/ibuprofen-linked-to-male-infertility-study-says/

You shouldn't really be popping that stuff all the time anyway. It's pretty good at what it does when you need an NSAID but that really shouldn't be necessary almost 100% of the time.

Since OP is a lazy faggot.

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/08/health/ibuprofen-male-fertility-study/index.html

Weed also massively lowers male fertility

allergic to painkillers so ill be fine right?

Which class of them? Do you have to wear a bracelet or something so they don't accidentally kill you if you wind up in the ER or something?

no lol desu its only just started since turning 21 had a painkiller (dunno which) got a lil itchy and burninh

then 8 months later had some aspirin and got another bad reaction its nothing life threatening i assume if i end up in A+E theyd use a different form anyway

Indeed.

I always take Tylenol for a hangover but my stomach can't handle it so I just throw it up and go back to sleep for 8 hours

Doesn't surprise me considering how eager they are to hand out this shit. They even give this crap over morphine based drugs to people who have done massive dental surgery etc because they fear that "they might develop an addiction".

If it's something really bad I guess they might bump you right up to an opiate of some sort. At least in the US I'd expect that. But for routine things or if you're having a swelling reaction, the usual OTC stuff is often the first thing to do.

Especially ibuprofen since you can give somebody bigass horse pills full of it most of the time without any real toxicity danger.

>Army prescribes me 500mg of noproxen for my fucked up knees and shoulders
>pretty much tells me, you're fucked bro, sorry and have fun with your early arthritis.
>get out of Army, continue to pop 400-600mg during flare up day for pain in joints and muscles
Fuck

fpbp
red wine is gods gift

I haven't taken any over the counter or prescription drugs in like 4 years, and in 4 years I've not been ill once in that time.

I also only wear t-shirts when it's cold out, so i never feel bothered by the cold.

i suppose i could try ibuprofen see how it goes but i cba which the sensation for an hour if its the same i think here in the UK they use laughting gas desu not sure though

42 year old here...at 13 i tore my knee up bad. 5 surgeries later, I've been eating motrin and ibuprofen almost daily cor over 20 years.
3 boys (all of them men now) later, and i managed to knock up my wife (very unexpectedly) last year. I have a healthy baby boy.
That infertility from ibuprofen is bullshit.

>laughing gas
Noice. That stuff is underrated. Shit really works.

Too bad it's gone out of style a bit with dentists and such.

Acetaminophen masterrace

Ibuprofen is a pain med you tard, it doesn't heal anything.

Read the article, acetaminophen also is an antiandrogenic.

People seem to think that it does because it's sort of common myth to take it to manage symptoms. Kind of like cough medicine is counterproductive unless the cough is keeping you from sleeping or something.

never actually used the stuff probably missed out on my best chance to

>just took an advil like 2 hours ago for a headache that wouldn't go away

fug, time to switch to aspirin or something, advil always worked so much better for me though

You can huff a bottle of whipped cream if you're just curious to see what it's like. There's usually two decent lungfulls in one can, so it can be fun to split with a friend at the end of a night as like a New Years Eve treat or something of that nature.

No one I know does this? Must be rural retards who do this. They did vote for trump after all.

Moms are particularly susceptible. They see little Timmy or Jenny suffering and the doc or the talmudvision says well ok take two of these I guess and that makes mom feel better. Now Timmy or Jenny are more disposed to repeat the cycle because they wouldn't know any better if nobody told them.

Damn. Sometimes I take one Advil liquid gel before bed. Super fast acting. Maybe I'll stop. Don't like no infertility.

aspirin (acetil-salicilic acid) is literally extract of the bark of the willow tree (salicil) combined with vinegar (acetic acid) so it doesn't burn a hole in your stomach. the latter combination was the innovation of Mr. Bayer who therefore held the patent and also named the product "aspirin"

I didn't take medication for 20 years of my life, started taking ibuprofen 3 years ago, I will stop now

Actually slows the healing. Fucks with cell communication.

yeah it should be rare

wait is it basically like those ballons?

>tfw you always stayed away from those because you considered being unable to endure pain unmanly
Was right allllll the fucking way

Jump, and Naxopren or however you spell that stuff is even worse as a COX-2 inhibitor. Came across a study once that found glucosamine to be about as effective as ibuprofen at pain mitigation, but that seems a bit of a stretch to me.

What worked best of anything for me was fixing my diet up and staying in better shape.

Yeah. That's a common way to do it if you're buying it by the cannister that they use for those professional whipped cream things. Same thing. But a can from the grocery store is cheap and easy for the curious if you're not looking to get in to the party drug scene.

it works insanely well... i just bite a little chunk off of one of those when i have a headache

At least you can call yourself a shabbos goy.

only in specific cases of cell differentiation e.g. bone cells in callus formation in the first 2 weeks of a broken bone
otherwise stuff doesn't really heal by cells differentiating, usually there are reserves that are shipped over (bruises, cuts, internal organ damage), or the organ waits for normal growth to fill in (liver)
take aspirin, it also thins your blood so it's easier to pump and it protects you from some cancers
that is sad but nowadays there are experimental NSAIDs which should be ok for you (although they can have more side effects as Aspirin & his popular friends, hence prescription only)