I am a white American and all I see is white people. All my neighbors are white, my town is like 95% white...

I am a white American and all I see is white people. All my neighbors are white, my town is like 95% white. So I think its bullshit when people post en mass that were only 56%. I feel pretty comfi n my community, all english, irish, german and italian descent. So stay mad and enjoy your muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDYF_nu2I4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's nice Cletus, now go to your nearest major city and see how white it is.

its banter you amerinigger
the same way we banter them about the muslims
get some thicker skin

lol Amerimutt says "all I see are my fellow white people"

Why can't Amerikikes handle banter?

Look faggot all Im saying is polls cant be trusted. Remember hillary vs trump exit polls. Look im 47 years old. Ive been around and we are mostly white. Thats all Im saying anyone denying this is cointelpro.

It’s just banter, goy! Relax, nothing wrong with blackpilling the 98% white on average white population of the US! You’re already mixed, let it happen!

>Banter
No, you fuckwit. When it was Amerilard or Ameriburger, that was banter, because a high obesity rate means a lot of people are fat, so generalizing Americans as fat made perfect sense and that's why it was top banter and a good meme. America being 56% white, however, doesn't mean everyone is 56% white. Generalizing Americans as each individually being 56% white doesn't even make any fucking sense. Do you realize the genetic gymnastics required for any individual person to be exactly 56% of anything? Just go back to the Amerilard meme so we can all laugh together.

you hear that guys OP sees "shit"
throw out your math, logic, statistics, science and memes
youtube.com/watch?v=QDYF_nu2I4M

holy fuckkkkkkkkkkk

Most Americans can handle the bantz and reciprocate.
Unfortunately the last few months has seen an influx of faggots like
getting butthurt. If an American gets upset at banter, just know that they are .
The quality of this board has gone to shit since the_cuckold started getting bigger.
If they're painfully new, just post gore.
People like who say it's shilling are probably boomer retards who call everyone who disagrees with them a shill.
They are to be ignored.

this is the reason why euros keep posting the amerigoblin meme, because you can't take the banter...
I remember constant threads about poo in loo,bongistan, germanistan, etc etc

Just stop responding amerinigger

When they throw shit at you, you gotta throw it back.

>Addressing a meme/ arguing in good faith

yep. definitely hwhyte

back seat

ANECDOTE
N
E
C
D
O
T
E

idk about other areas, but southern california means likely that white isn't even close. asian in my area is like 44% and white is 23%

I was always under the assumptions that the yanks are in on the joke. Never knew some were genuinely butthurt. Time to open up the old Photoshop

Britbong, too many ameriniggers can't handle the bantz, so bant away brother

Thats even true with the americans I've met before irl. So tense and sensitive about any topic if you start making jokes about it

Sorry your town got pasta'd.
Replace italian with dutch and you have my town.

jeez, too bad you haven't met some ameriniggers like me and my friends, its just constant bants about anything and everything

If you asked any average american, they would say that is a mexican.

> All my neighbors are white, my town is like 95% white.
Congratulations you have a 98% chance of dying in a church mass shooting

Im not taking any chances. Please stay within your own borders, cheers

Hope you don't live in Carlisle, going to visit some extended family soon.

We also call you guys stupid. I suppose you fit that meme better.

Your comfy feeling is not going to last, Fuckstick.

>we are mostly white
Yes 56% is more than 44%

If you work for Sup Forums, that is surely an abuse of power

I live in the South and my town is mostly white people, but it's like living on an island with more and more niggers & spics moving in driving the home values down and increasing crime. It just hasn't reached you yet, but it will.

No actually, im in Penzance

>American
>white
Sorry mutt but whiteness is a state of mind.

I've been to 45 states and this country is full of shitskins.

What state do you live in shill?

DAMN STRAIGHT! ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY!

then what's stopping him from being white? fuck you make me ashamed to be irish

Influx of r/t_D

Somebody shop this head on this guy

>le 25% irish meme

>white

> All my neighbors are white, my town is like 95% white.

Now leave your gated community and see everywhere else. Unless your household income is above average you get to live near Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and various other mongrel peoples. And don't say "Just make more money." Income disparity is growing. There will come a point in our lifetimes where the middle class will be essentially non-existent. If you're a poor white that was not skilled or lucky enough to reach millionaire status say hello to your new drug dealing neighbors. Housing prices are rising. Food prices are rising. Incomes are dropping. Insurance prices are rising. Tuition prices are rising. You don't see brown people now, but you will soon, trust me!

you dont look like a white man, you look like a descendent of rape babies

oh dear god

>I am a white American
>Brown eyes

The wall just got 10 feet higher, Pedro

I tried. Beggars can't be choosers.

Clearly you live somewhere rural. Poc are scared of open plains and trees and whatnot. Go to any mall or grocery store in the city and you will notice their are almost no young white people, especially babies. The only white people you will see are boomers or the people who are working there.