Snow in the Sahara

And fakenews is still shilling that the world is getting warmer.

Drill baby drill!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5246347/Snow-Sahara-desert-time-40-years.html
epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depletion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Protocol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot the link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5246347/Snow-Sahara-desert-time-40-years.html

Fucking snow even on Sahara...

I can't even remember last year we had snow here, it's just very cold and windy.

>The year is 2434.
>Right wing thought has yet to understand the concept of climate change and the global effect humans have on the stability of the atmosphere.
I swear to god its like you dumb cunts actually know that climate change is real but are unwilling to cede ground so you childishly repeat arguments that have been proven false thousands of times.
Guess what you dumb cunts, climate scientists know more about this than you do, and they are all saying the same thing.

Climate scientists who are on the gibs of the globalists.

>All climate scientists are employed by globalists.
It is really quite amazing how small you have kept your worldview so small in such an age as we live in.

It's like you don't understand that teh world is just completely FUCKED UP and there is anomalous weather everywhere. We are boned, plain and simple.

You mean the ice age?

I concur. I haven't seen snow in years and I live in a cold region.

The age of information.
There are perhaps thousands of different independant groups of climatologists and meteorologists.
If someone, somehow, got all of those people to start saying the same thing, then.... well fuck they deserve the win because that shit is literally near impossible.
Presidents can't get their dicks sucked and keep it a secret, and that is 2 total people for fucks sake.

Its 16 inches of fucking snow in the Sahara desert.
And this guy thinks the planet is getting warmer.

>for years the arguments are that greenhouse gasses are causing the earth to heat up which could lead to x or y extinction event
>argument seems plausible
>evidence does not come out in the arguments favour
>now for some arbitrary reason co2 emissions are causing the climate to act in more extreme ways (but so far nothing that hasn't happened in recorded history)
>havent heard the term 'greenhouse gas' used by an official in years

There are reasons to doubt it, but people are supposed to vote on what they dont fully understand because someone else told them to, entirely undermining the integrity of democracy since the agency of the voter is removed.

I guarantee that 90% of people who act high and mighty about climate change could not explain how it is happening and how proposed methods to reduce it actually will, even in simple terms.

Why though? They don't produce anything they can sell except for "studies" which in turn politics and the elites can use. If they began saying the wrong things they'ld all be jobless.

We are at the end of an ice age, it's a natural cicle. It has nothing to do with human activity.

Shit I still remember in my youth how much they were freaking us all out about the hole in the ozone layer which turned to be pure manufactured BS.

>If they began saying the wrong things they'ld all be jobless.
Do you really think the climate change narrative is the most profitable one? Couldn't they work for the oil companies and say that climate change isn't real and that we should continue to burn fossil fuels?
>this stupid nigger actually thinks there's no money to be made in selling oil
>he furthermore believes that oil companies don't have more money than governments

Elites want a global government. Who the fuck do you think own those oil companies.

Snow in the Sahara where it's not supposed to mean while I am walking around in plaid shirt in the pnw where we are supposed to be in at least 3 feet of snow by now.

Fuck you trump Cucks

Co2 emissions ARE greenhouse gases.
They are simply by far the greenhouse gas that we are pumping into the atmosphere the most.
In the early stages of public awareness we knew that there were multiple of these contributing gases, but we did not know exactly how much or what proportion comparatively. As time went on they focused in on Co2. Hence the vernacular change.
epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data
>Nobody even understands what they are talking about.
There are natural Co2 sinks in the world. If we reduce usage of fossil fuels (Which we already are as companies designing more efficient vehicles because of legislation or electric alternatives) then it is likely that the atmosphere can repair itself given enough time and effort by humans. Things like replanting forests, using solar, geothermal or wind. My state already uses 25% of our energy from renewables, and is on track for 50 by 2024 or something like that.

man that picture would be worth saving but unless I point out that's it's the Sahara anyone would think it's just Mongolia

Keep moving the goal posts. I'm 38. When I was in grammar school scientists swore it would be so hot by now that snow would be nonexistent and many coastal cities would be underwater. Go sell your snake oil elsewhere.

We haven't had snow here, just some dribble in November.
Fucking kike americans took all my snow.
FUCK YOOOOOYUUY.

Same. When I was a kid every winter was very snowy. Now, if we have a snow its for few days, two three weeks max. And I live in a country which is cold in general. Its like all seasons strated to dissapear and everything is tuning into shitty, overcast cold weather.

Come get it. I'll help you load it up

It has snowed everywhere in this country except where I live

kek

TRUMP IS REALLY FUCKING DOING IT.

HE'S RAISING THULE. HE'S RAISING ATLANTIS. SEA LEVELS LOWERING. COOLING OF THE EARTH.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

>Hegel couldn't do it
>Reinhold couldn't do it
>Fichte couldn't do it
>Maimon couldn't do it

It's coming. Thule will Rise and Donald Trump will complete the System.

It terrifies me.

>the hole in the ozone layer which turned to be pure manufactured BS.
IT wasn't BS, it was really happnening.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depletion
And then, the governments of the world got together and banner or phased our the substances causing it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Protocol
And since, it has started to show improvement.
There is still damage present, but they think it is on track to stabilizing.
>It has nothing to do with human activity.
You know this is not true whatsoever.
Why are you saying these foolish things?

it's not real cause we all died in 2012.

We wouldn't want those migrants of peace and tolerance freezing to death, now would we?

>When I was in grammar school scientists swore it would be so hot by now that snow would be nonexistent and many coastal cities would be underwater.
No, they didn't.
You were a child and you listened to some bombastic news report.
No scientist was saying things like this.
They were saying that unless we stop pumping greenhouse gases into our air, global temperature averages would rise, and result in climate change and extremes in weather. Which we are seeing, right now, and have been seeing for 40 years now in data, and yet stupid motherfuckers like you keep burying your head in the sand because you don't want the fucking liberals to be right.

>The year is 2434
>no one is allowed to launch anything into space because of the pollution it causes
>no innovations can be made as technologybhas hit a barrier of regulations protecting the environment and preventing humans from augmenting it
>even though regulations are placed on literally every aspect of life, temperature still increases, and climate scientists insist we begin killing ourselves to protect the environment
>self imposed extinction is mandated by the global nation of brownies
>the temperature still increases even though everyone is dead

Does anyone remember a sci-fi novel where earth gets an nwo fascist green government and it turned out the only thing preventing an ice age was c02 emissions. There's a stranded space station in it too and I think it was a collaboration between a few writers

>IT wasn't BS, it was really happnening. And then, the governments of the world got together and banner or phased our the substances causing it.

Right. The West stopped using CFCs and the ozone layer closed! We did it! Never mind that China and India put out more than West ever did and magically the hole is still closing. It's almost as if the ozone layer fluctuates and a hole on the poles occasionally opens and then later closes.

>Da goberment iz strangling innovation!
Said the corporate shill.
Didn't you cunts just get a giant tax reduction?
Also your larp game is weak.

why do you think the earths population was able to double in the second half of the 20th century? Why has food production been able to keep up with a such a huge increase in population? What would be worse for humanity, a one degree rise in average temps or a 1 degree lowering of average temps?

>The West stopped using CFCs and the ozone layer closed!
>The two ozone treaties have been ratified by 197 parties, which includes 196 states and the European Union,[11] making them the first universally ratified treaties in United Nations history.[12]
You really could have saved yourself the embarrassment if you had even read the first three paragraphs of the link I posted you dumb fuck.
Why are you so intellectually lazy?
>Serbia
Ah.

Thanks, I didn't realize you were me and had all my memories. Jackass.

>It's almost as if the ozone layer fluctuates and a hole on the poles occasionally opens and then later closes.
guess what else the west stopped doing around the same time we stopped using cfcs?

>why do you think the earths population was able to double in the second half of the 20th century?
War.
Well, technologies developed during the war.
>Why has food production been able to keep up with a such a huge increase in population?
Improved farm machinery mostly.
Government programs to prioritize farming. Incentives, market controls, etc etc.
>What would be worse for humanity, a one degree rise in average temps or a 1 degree lowering of average temps?
I am sorry do you think the average global temperature would be trending downward instead of being stable were it not for all the pollution?

>there are people in this thread right now who fel for the climate change hoax

The fact remains that no climate scientist was saying the world was going to be fucked by a certain date retard.
Yet sensationalist media certainly was.
Perhaps you mixed them up SOMEHOW? AS A CHILD.

>He thinks he is going to get anyone to actually argue with him with that shitty bait.
Be more obvious.

There's nothing to argue about my friend, just a failed interpretation of reality.

Climate does change, what I think you meant to say was the ((((global warming)))) hoax.

>I haven't seen snow in years and I live in a "cold" region.
k

Regulation kills innovation and entrepreneurialism.

It's far better to let businesses and agencies advance technology to the point that we can surpass current problems.

If you stifle these advancements, we will slowly be eaten by the inevitable, which is an increase in climate temperatures.

ragnarök is close

it's called ragnarök

You faggots dont realize that climate warning results in a period of different weather around the globe, thus the snowing in sahara and almost no snow i europe. Read about Younger Dryas

You didn't convince me you know what you're talking about

How does co2 cause climate change as opposed to just global warming (ie global cooling, increased intensity of extreme weather etc).

Also i was under the impression that the biggest greenhouse gas by a long mile was steam (or water vapour) if thats the case then how is a marginal increase in something that contributes a fraction of the total something we need to worry about?

uhh..what?

>Regulation kills innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Prove to me that regulating extant businesses so that they do not cause harm to society stifles either of those things.
You keep just repeating the same thing. Yet you never give any evidence to support it.

meanwhile here in Denver Colorado we are having the warmest winter in memory, and have been having warm winters for most of the last decade.

damn, that's gorgeous

>You didn't convince me you know what you're talking about
I really doubt anything would convince you if you deny climate change already.
>How does co2 cause climate change
Because Co2 (a greenhouse gas) absorbs heat more readily than the gases which naturally compose our atmosphere.
Over hundreds of years (since the industrial revolution) we have, as a species been using more and more industry that uses equipment reliant on fossil fuels.
>As opposed to global warming.
Global warming is a term used to describe the average increase of the temperature of the atmosphere. However if you remember from earth science class, increases in heat in one area of the planet, can cause colder than average temperatures in another part.

water vapor is a greenhouse gas. hydrogen powered cars will kill us all

>be me
>drive pre-emissions muscle cars from the 50s-‘72
>drive diesel truck spewing black exhaust

I also make sure to dump my used oil, and coolant onto the ground - usually to kill weeds. Sometimes just be cause fuck you

Fuck you and fuck your global warming.

Ps. I also leave the plastic six pack rings intact. Fuck you PETA

its not warm in the rest of the country.

perfect weather for the free movement of your refugees, you should be thankful

I'll keep postin this graph until you daft cunts shut the fuck up.

Its snowing in New England dipshit.
Colder than Mars.

>Gasses that naturally compose our atmosphere.
How are liberals that worship science so illiterate when it comes to the subjects they lecture people on?

>Climate scientists
The astrologers of the scientific community
2 doors down from the gender studies department

He's literally using common sense. You not seeing his point shows your true shill colors.

I guess there were civilized humans some 33 million years ago, look at that spike!

Fuck you People Eating Tasty Animals don't like you either.

>climate scientists
You mean the dumb asses that got a degree in climate science and either didn't want to become or couldn't make it as a weather man.
Also in local news
>0% chance of having rain
>while it's raining

CO2 is by far the weakest greenhouse gas. Water is the strongest.

It was the ancient aliens bro.

Bro the Sahara is as cold at night as it is in the day, give it 24h

You realize most studies indicate that temperature matters to the ozone hole more than the chemicals ever did?
Not that the decision was a bad one, it was probably for the best. But don't insinuate that the feel good regulations actually do anything impactful.

Same fallacy that makes people think the New Deal cured the great depression.

Inb4 climate change denier. Just saying that snow in the sahara obviously isn't as rare as you think. Especially since e it's expanding

The irony in this post is that you get this information from the same media you criticize that user for curing.

Exactly the kind of disingenuous argument I expect from you climate alarmist.

This leaf is a LARPer.

You can tell since he said "climate change" instead of "global warming".

Except they did jackass

Holier than thou climate alarmism is taught all throughout college. It's the perfect example of how institutions of authority can control the thoughts of people who trust them.

Al Gore won awards for telling everyone the polar ice caps would be completely gone by 2014.

Also this shit is ignorant since you speak of water as if it was in its liquid form
1. Large energy input causes more heating than cooling
2. Water vapor in the atmosphere increases
3. More heat is trapped in the earth's atmosphere
4. Repeat 2 & 3 (positive feedback)

Only saving grace is that with more greenhouses gases there are more storms which deposit aerosols and release energy to space

Ok nigger. I know climate change happens on an annual basis. You know what I mean

Anecdotal. Oregon had its coldest winter in decades last year. You can't prove or deny global warming by saying one place is warm recently

a hotter planet means less deserts

>heat capacity changes by multiple magnitudes when shifting phase
Leaf education is cute.
Tell me have you ever lived in a humid climate, or even visited one? Did the temperature reading really feel like the number it indicated?

Your insinuation would mean humidity doesn't effect temperature, which it definitely does.

I'm no expert on the Sahara but i do know that deserts can get really cold at night and they do have precipitation occasionally

16 year old detected

Hell does leafland even have an area of high humidity? Never really considered that you might not have experienced such a difference between very arid and very humid.

Nigger that's cause you have a moist layer of air surrounding your skin and buffering your temperature.

What do you mean by the first part? I know that it increases but what is primarily being heated by the sun is the earths surface so I don't get your point.

Thanks for shitting on my education but not being able to defend your point.

Not a single snowflake in Moscow, just rain and dirt.