>worships a Jew
Heh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E
youtube.com/watch?v=HiA03rESszo
youtube.com/watch?v=jyOhrl_lrIA
youtube.com/watch?v=8ll5YpobPfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hates Ashkenazi/Khazar kikes who perpetrated the lie that Pharisee Talmudism and yawehism were the same thing, erasing record of true yawehism and corrupting all Non-Muslim Abrahamic religion for all time afterward
>Worships and actual Judean and yawehist
FTFY

Thinks greeks arent white, is proud of greek achievements in philosophy and civilization

Conflating two groups of people, separated by thousands of years of historical development, because we use the same word to describe their ethnicity

Jew from the time of Jesus, looks familiar huh? It's almost like a bust of average modern Jew

>meme flag
sage

He was the son of God

Not an argument. You worship the very people you hate, how fucking stupid is that?

Jesus was the physical manifestation of God on Earth. Jesus *is* God. God (Jesus) is omniscient. Jesus believed that he was mankind's Savior since the beginning of time. Therefore, Jesus (God) was, is, and always will be Christian. Jesus was never a Jew.

Get BTFO OP!

Jesus was still a kike

Wow two groups with a common ancestor in the same region resemble eachother, that must mean they think and believe the same way

Swedes resemble vikings therefore Vikings behaved like modern swedes do

>God (Jesus) is omniscient.
Then why did he not give the isrealites gunpoweder? Surely this Islamic scourge would have been quelled much faster if only gahd had not given the isolationist chinese gunpowder for thier festivals....

Omniscient. PFFfffttttt!

Jesus is an archetype.Genocide the kikes.

A 15 year old finds infidels.org

Jesus is God in the form of a man.

God created the universe before Judea existed.

>Before Abraham was, I am

>Why does God let bad things happen to good people?
Way to evade the topic of this thread with children's Sunday school theology.

JESUS WAS NEVER A JEW

Respond to the actual point of my post you retarded fuckstain.

His second time to earth he came back as an Aryan
Adolf Hitler
Let him into your heart user

“Huurrrrrr nottin have change pollitikally and soshully and ecuhnomikkly and cultural o’r da last to thousans year.....huwitey BTDO!!!”

/thread

Jesus was a Levite, nigger, not a Jew!

Jesus wasn't a Jew, kikefag.

Modern Jews are inbred stereotyping someone from 2000 years ago with a modern inbred population is kind of fallacious.

Is that Keanu Reeves?

But he was a self hating Jew.

>worships a
Brainlet detected.

Relax! Jesus wasn't even a real person.

>pic related

Here we see the pathetic attempt by the false jew to obscure the truth imparted to us by the Father.

>Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>Matthew 4:10 - Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Forgot pic. Not for the first time.

this

>slide thread
Plus Jesus' disdain for the Jew's is evident in every Gospel, even Matthew and his jew centric Gospel.

But he was a good jew, who gave benefits of (upgraded) jewish monotheism for all. And tortured and killed by jews for that.

Ipso facto, there were no kikes until after the death of Jesus as the word kike itself is derived from the Yiddish word for circle, reflecting the pervasive habit of Old World Jews to insist on signing documents with a circle rather than an X as the letter X reminds them of a cross and by extension their rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

>Jew-daism: The Jews Worship Themselves!

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E

Daily reminder
Jesus is the source of Jewish power over the white man. If you don't know this, you're not fully redpilled.

Who gives a shit? His dad is still a jew supremacist and his dad calls the shots.

Al contemplar tu obra en la cruz
tanto amor derramado y todo por mí
con gratitud me quiero acercar
sólo tengo mi vida aceptala

No se cómo expresarme ante tu hermosura
rodeada de gloria y poder
necesito decirte lo que siento ahora
me acerco a ti, al santo lugar

Precioso Jesús mi redentor
amado Señor eres todo para mí
te adoraré cada día de mi vida
no puedo vivir si no estás junto a mí

Al contemplar tu obra en la cruz
tanto amor derramado y todo por mí
con gratitud me quiero acercar
sólo tengo mi vida aceptala

Dick Carrier is extremely fringe and his views arent held by any historians of the New Testament from any background, atheist, Jew or Christian

>jewish monotheism for all.
Kill yourself

>The Jews Worship Themselves!
And you worship them. No wonder they think they're so "chosen".

God divorced Israel

>Pagan Romans consulted Jewish soothsayers and allowed Jewish merchants to travel the length and breadth of their Empire.
>Jews didn't hold power in Europe until Christ.
Try again.

Die, kike!

>gay flag
Pedophile priesthood.
>muh REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL CHOSEN!

noice. 88.7% of "hetero" men are pedos. kikes admitted only kikes are insane

>The guy behind Israel divorced it
You are so silly, God loves only jews you nonjew christians are nothing more than cattle to expand Kikeveh's zionist empire.

As an historic person from that time period there is enough evidence to suggest that Jesus (the man) did, in fact, exist. More so than many other historic figures from that same time period.
The vast consensus among historians is that Jesus was a real person. His divinity is the only thing that they actually doubt.

Btw, unlike climate science, history is one of the branches of academia where consensus is the proper method for determining what is accepted as fact.

Christian Rome lasted only 100yrs before it split in two and was sacked to death.

Jewish religion took over Europe. Now Jews are chosen.

>88.7% of "hetero" men are pedos.
Christian for you folks.

isaiah 40:17. the word jew is only 100 years old. i rest my case

>only i can do it

Hebrews same thing.
>Thanks to these christcucks our countries literally celebrate jew holidays while they have the claim to say following this religion is being against jews
Holy fuck

jeremiah too. looks like youre dyslexic. you didnt call israel judea right now. and you never say judean. youre divorced :)

Gospel ends with an Earthquake and the temple shroud being rent in two. Matthew even starts calling them "Jews" only after that event, before that they're Israelites.

Judea and Israel are the same just kingdoms made by kikes.

no theyre not the fucking same you gypsy

Who cares what Richard "I have ten partners and I'm proud of it hope none of them accuse me of rape because that would be a real bummer oh shit WTF do I do now" Carrier says?

We have the Apostle Paul's own confirmation that Jesus wasn't a real person, just someone who appeared in his dreams.

That's good enough for me.

God or Yahweh is the master of the Hebrew or Jewish people it is the destiny of jews to rule the world as dictated by Yahweh, all nonjews are slaves created BY HIM to be ruled by jews.

>what I know of a man
>Christ is only a man and full stop Christ "is a dream"
Christ is God

>As an historic person from that time period there is enough evidence to suggest that Jesus (the man) did, in fact, exist.

Not a single piece of evidence for Jesus' life and teachings from before the late 2nd century survives.

Of course, you already know that, because you've read the ancient texts and you haven't just copy-pasted something from (((Wikipedia))).

Prove Jesus was God or shut up.

how can jesus be a jew when the jews killed jesus because they didnt believe in him

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.”

“Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

>Jesus was a Jew

>>jewish monotheism for all.
Jews and Christians do not worship the same God
youtube.com/watch?v=HiA03rESszo

israel is divorced. gentiles trample jerusalem. those are all goyim and your bibi boss is the head goy. zion comes from above. not from rothschild's hands. Christ was foretold like anything else. go do the curse of the law. you might be of the tribes of the 144K but so might be I. you dont know your real tribe. Christians are saved in the fact theyre not fake and havent renounced. whereas all you do is renounce. cant have the father without the son

>Christianity 2000 years
YOU CAN'T COUNT?!
Europe wasn't even Christian untilthe mid-1200s. Race mixing started 200yrs after and killed the purity of the white race.
You slave of the Jews, you rabbi worshiper.

Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]

Repeating a lie over and over again doesnt make it true, you crypto-kike.

existed before foundations of earth. is called the Creator God. He created all the world. good definition of such. also these are things of faith. prove the pear earth buddy. i want you to do something nobody's ever done. explain how trains work on a ball. how do you make tracks for a train 5,000 miles long and curve them on a round ball surface? you CANNOT explain this. i looked up the maths involved

Yes they do. What that kike is saying that christyim interpret their deity very differently from them.

>jesus a hebrew of the tribe of Judah a jew
Lol fucking blue pilled fags have no idea

First generation of Christians not only witnessed Jesus' sermons and execution firsthand, knew him, and were physically related to him as siblings..but Paul, who says all these people are telling the truth, had a vision, therefore Jesus didn't exist

>Christian Rome lasted only 100yrs before it split in two and was sacked to death.
Wow, and I here I was thinking the Roman city of Constantinople didn't fall until the 15th century.

GOD = GERMANIC WORD
GOD = GODIN = ODIN

YOU WORSHIP YHWH

YOU WORSHIP A FUCKING SEMITE DEMON

YOU FIGHT OVER WORSHIPS BETTER

YOU'RE A RACE TRAITOR, LIKE YOUR PREACHER.

YOU
ARE
THE SOURCE OF JEWISH POWER ("chosen")

youtube.com/watch?v=jyOhrl_lrIA

if we were to say elohim you'd have a coronary as well. also. the greek word for cross. is pole

This go back to paganism and stop sucking jew cock.

This is fucking hilarious ONE FUCKING JEW PREACHS TO BE A GOOD PERSON AND YOU SUCKERS LAP UP HIS MANTRA AND SPREAD THIS MADNESS ALLOVER THE PLANET.

Jews must laugh so hard seeing how naive and stupid christians are truely the greatest cucks in human history.

Talmudism is a completely different religion

youtube.com/watch?v=8ll5YpobPfM

>muh snail gods

Jesus was still a jew

>First generation of Christians not only witnessed Jesus' sermons and execution firsthand, knew him, and were physically related to him as siblings

How do you know that? None of them wrote anything about it or, if they did, their writings have not survived.

You're just making it up as you go along.

nooooooope

go away karim abdul

Byzantium was already a dead man walking a century or two before its fall, bit like modern Sweden come to think of it

>even when pagan they cant stop the mindless cucktianity socially engineered pathological savior complex
Living proof this religion is a psychological weapon perpetuated by jews that must be destroyed.

>Jews and Christians do not worship the same God
GOD = GERMANIC WORD
GOD = GODIN = ODIN

YOU WORSHIP YHWH

YOU WORSHIP A FUCKING SEMITE DEMON

YOU FIGHT OVER WORSHIPS BETTER

YOU'RE A RACE TRAITOR, LIKE YOUR PREACHER.

YOU
ARE
THE SOURCE OF JEWISH POWER ("chosen")

>if we were to say elohim you'd have a coronary as well.
Angels were called Elohim.
EL - CANNANITE deity

CALL YOUR DEMON YHWH, FATHER OF CHRIST

Yeah Rome lasted 100yrs after converting Christianity. Then it was split into pieces and all you have is your shitty shitskin Muslim-mixed city of Constantinoble which is fully Muslim now, but was white for about 30,000yrs.

TELLS YOU A LOT ABOUT RABBI WORSHIP

>84 antichrist posts by this napoleon

There is zero 'evidence' that *any* individual from that time actually existed. All the evidence that anyone (who we do not possess their physical remains) existed is references from texts and inscriptions, many not from contemporary sources. There is actually no 'evidence' that Cleopatra existed either. No 'evidence' that Genghis Kahn existed. No 'evidence' that Lief Ericson existed. History is not a hard science.

>Not a single piece of evidence for Jesus' life and teachings from before the late 2nd century survives

Why exactly do you think organic materials surviving from ancient times is the historical norm and not the exception?

>meme flag
>fails to mention Jews killed Christians for centuries and wrote in the Talmud that Jesus is boiling in pig semen and excrement in Hell

Oh wow Mr. D&C shill Christianity must totally be a Jewish plot

>Kill yourself

What? Why? All iam sayn that its better for medieval durkaburka pagans to worship shiny god of love, serfdom and unity uner rule of their beloved kings. Also they took it not from jews but civilised romans and their fancy empire.

>jews killed christians
Jews killed everyone whats your fucking point?

My point is that christianity is the origin of the libtard HELP EVERYONE WHO FUCKING EXISTS mindset its a weapon that jews use to destroy our society.

the meek shall inherit. the fake "jews" are not meek

So Paul was writing letters to people who didn't exist, referencing people who didn't exist, telling people to go see people who didnn't exist, etc.

And regions of the world that Paul didn't go to somehow found out about Jesus and his teachings at the same time Paul invented him

>FXD9kVPx
>christcuck
>cucktianity
Cripplechan diaspora kike detected.

A RABBI CREATED EXISTENCE -- WORSHIP HIM OR BURN IN HADES!

>a single piece of evidence for Jesus' life and teachings from before the late 2nd century survives.
Rabbi worshipers response: >There is zero 'evidence' that *any* individual from that time actually existed

HAHA!AHA!HAHA!

This is why they worship a Jew as the CREATOR OF EXISTENCE. This is what they actually know about history and the world Rabbi Jesus lived in. Pathetic.

Your a son of a bitch.

>call no man rabbi