IT'S OFFICIALLY HAPPENING

>Guardian
>Oprah for president? A far-fetched idea just got dramatically more real
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/jan/08/oprah-winfrey-for-president-analysis

>CNN
>Sources: Oprah Winfrey 'Actively Thinking' About Running for President
youtube.com/watch?v=kd3f-iBEO7k

>WaPo
>Washington Post: "Oprah for president in 2020? Here’s everything you need to know."
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/01/08/oprah-for-president-in-2020-heres-everything-you-need-to-know/?utm_term=.f0e19eb1e590

>White House addresses Oprah's possible 2020 bid: 'We welcome the challenge'
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/oprah-trump-white-house-response-welcome-challenge-latest-comments-a8148831.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/yes-can-oprah-says-old-racist-white-people-just-die-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk
youtube.com/watch?v=g9g4NMXBcXg
youtu.be/eFVHqp4CdHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x4otlgyv5vs
youtube.com/watch?v=LVd5xiA8_QY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So who would vote for her... Blacks and...?

Holy shit please let this happen

Imagine the debates

>fat
>black
>woman

All she needs to do is come out as lesbian now and she will get all the liberal votes

Women. Women are the most populous of this country, and she will win in a landslide because of it.

YAAAAS SLAY QUEEN

#Oprah2020
#ImpeachTheOrange
#MeToo

We need to start creating the memes bros, we need to meme her into presidency in 2020

Going through her connections to Weinstein, she’s fucking done before she even begins.

Fucking hell is she an absolutely disgusting excuse for a woman. I'm not sure what would be worse, this creature or Hillary for president.

Every SJW.

if that's not been talked about already it won't make a difference.

Come again?

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/yes-can-oprah-says-old-racist-white-people-just-die-video/ no thank you

ahah you white nationalists better assassinate her because shes gonna win. then its defqwan won when shaniqua and trayvonne hold the nuclear codes. Yall white bois better get ready. Black female president will literally be the end of the american empire. I hope russia attacks.

It’s already being talked about. Breitbart already investigating. It will come back to haunt her.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk

Who said trump didn’t have connections to Weinstein? Trump won his battle already, the question is can Oprah do what trump has already accomplish?

She would end America faster than a fat Amerimutt finished off a burger

Breitbart is shit, nobody reads it.
Oprah has the largest following of ANY TV personality.

“Not read” keep lying

But Oprah never did anyth-

Ah yes, that's reputable news source. Nobody apart from a very small pocket of people pays attention to anything they put out. Trump/Bannon made sure of that.

>Oprah delivers PRESIDENTIAL speech at #GoldenGlobes [Full Speech]

youtube.com/watch?v=g9g4NMXBcXg

THIS IS HOW A PRESIDENT SOUNDS LIKE.

The current POTUS sounds like a dumb kid.

dumb emotion hoes

also don't forget oprah gave away cars to everyone .. EVERYONE in the audience on her show. imagine what she would gibs people with government money

bloated fat white middle aged women
millennial white women
ghetto white women
soy-en of all genders and ages

Then why does the media never stop talking about them?

and whats she going to go for? the midwife /single mother baboon vote?

The problem with Oprah running is exactly that she's perceived as a pure nonpartisan figure. As soon as she's on the Dem ticket she's going to have to take a position that will polarize her following. Also, scandals will tarnish her pretty quickly. Trump has proven to be a mud monster--nothing sticks to him--but Oprah doesn't have the same situation.

Not gonna lie the left can meme

I would vote for her but i have to hear your stances on Foreign policy and immigration before i support.

I see they all finally jumped off the Dwayne Johnson bandwagon

If you're a mammal with a vagina, you are biologically forced to love every word out of Oprah's mouth.

REMINDER: Oprah named the Jew
youtu.be/eFVHqp4CdHQ

She has been fighting the globalist Soros types for decades.

But that car stunt backfired big time

Is she Anti-white enough to be the Democrats Candidate, though ?

Any context or just a photo op?

She's /ourGirl/

Trumb is an Israel Shill.

WEW FUCK BERNIE

OPRAH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BERNIE

The media talks about lots of things, not all in a good light.

IM WITH HER
SAY IT WITH ME BOYS
PRESDIENT OPRAH 2020

BERNOUTS BTFO

OPRAH > OLD FUCK

anybody that doesnt want a senile retard like trump

*Sucks on sex offending kikes ear*

Hungry Harpo is going to be shut down, before she even decides to run...

Oprah is part of the globalist cabal. She met several times with other billionaires like Soros, Buffet, Gates and Bloomberg on how to reduce the worlds population, beginning with third world countries.

She won't make it...ass.

Is she a lesbian?

yeah her OWN ch. so bad it's now majority owned by Discovery.

since only niggers watch OWN I doubt that ch. gets more views than Breitbart even though Bannon nearly drove Breitbart in the ground.

YAAAAS QUEEN.

WE

Can someone from ShareBlue tell me how long I'm supposed to talk about this? Oprah seems like a big play for Distraction of the Week but not exactly a magic anti Trump bullet. This came out obviously prescripted as a distraction but I can't tell from what or for how long.

Did Michelle fail her auditions in front of the test audience? Aren't there other fallback black women? Did the Hispanics agree to let blacks have another one?

>Trump can't win he has no political experie-

I know she sold her soul to Obama because black, but do democrats even know if she's really with them?

>TRUMP IS A TV-STAR AND UNQUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT

>YAAAAS GIRL OPRAH 2020!!!!!!

really makes u think

I'm planning to vote for her in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, California and Wisconsin.

of course, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch but people don't really know that.

TANSTAAFL

Is it to hard to vote for an actual politician? Is america really this stupid ? Do they need idiocracy 2.0 again .....

She has no discipline, she will die from a coronary on the campaign trail. Yaaaaasss

I guess the opioid crisis melted a lot of brains

this.

Nice Benji get off pol

>German lecturing American about "actual politicians" ...

youtube.com/watch?v=x4otlgyv5vs

So you'd have two celebrities running for president?

Forget the former senators, governors, secretaries of state etc.. just take it down to what it basically is in the end - a battle of personalities..

of course anyone not voting for Opera is automatically a white supremacist/racist/misogynistic piece of shit... (which will of course cause a decent percentage of people to virtue signal and then get into that secret voting booth and tick the box for Trump)

youtube.com/watch?v=LVd5xiA8_QY

>Trump was the first meme president
>Oprah will be the last
Come on lads we can crash this shitstain
OPRAH 2020

Showing a politician from the far left to prove a point....

Yeah buddy sure vote for your celebrity's to be presidents .....

>of course anyone not voting for Opera is automatically a white supremacist/racist/misogynistic piece of shit...

Now that you say it like that... Opera, Trump, firefox logo... is it some glitch in the matrix?

No.

Forgot the pic.

If Hillary couldn't win the women vote why would oprah

Because women are stupid

King 2020

not gonna be as fun as bernouts

she knew

Kek, you really think the left made these?

I see Trumb shills are already resorting to lowly, vile (((tactics))) to discredit Oprah.

Bad memes are bad. She is not the type of woman you want to run. How about Shawn king style of person?

This is a slide thread.

>President trump acknowledged and praised her
aka bring it on, know-nothing, cunt.

Most of Sup Forums is a slide thread.

Oprah will never run. Way too many skeletons in that closet.

like 65% of the rest of the country that hates the current retard in charge

meanwhile at the DNC

Weren't she and Gayle King an item for a while?

>'i love boys.'
>'i love boys.'
>'i love boys.'
>'i love boys.'
>'i love boys.'

sucking on earlobe
gross + gross = super gross

so oprah is the madam?

You don't need to discredit a talk show host....all of these "celebrities " are up in their own state of mind they think they can do everything because they don't get criticism for a lot of shit

>not Judge Judy
I fudge for the Judge

Fat Nigger Cow for Anti-Christ 2020!

Fucks sake, how about you put a competent political leader into the white house, when did your highest political position become a fucking meme.

fuck your wall im getting a FREE CAR!!

>Mingy/Gary 2020

>breitbart matters

this is what trump losers really believe lmao

Are we entering an age of celebrity/CEO presidents?

SJWs are pseudo commies, Oprah's wealth and success will automatically divide them. A true believer SJW would only elect a penniless, ugly, homeless disabled black woman with PTSD and vitiligo. Any candidate less than that ideal of peak victimhood will divide them.

forget Oprah........

I like politicians that haven't been raped

Of course they'll plug their ears when you mention all the flights Trump took on Epstein's plane.