Boku no Hero Academia

Post things that made you laugh.

The thought of Todoroki somehow ever finding a woman that isn't disgusted by him.

Stand up comedy with Ingenium.

Urarararakoachako is a good girl.

The realization that Shouji x Mineta has been canon this whole time.

But he doesn't need a woman

>tfw I stole the last post from grapefag

Teacher bullying

I could never decide if the disguises themselves were funnier, or the fact that a bunch of fifteen year olds can pass as adults was.

Also that one, basically most of the kamino nightmare before the AFO vs All Might fight.

good for my benis

the cutest jew

The best part is he even went into the newest thread and accused them of making that thread specifically to prevent him from getting the last post.

I think he's the best designed character out of all of them. I don't know if you've ever had friends in high school, but this isn't gay, its just bro stuff.

She should be able to take her parents two Hawaii now. I'm sure the the all the old men and cam whoring she's done has paid very well.

Nah, Momo's the jew. Uraraka's the poorfag.

pick your poison, user.

>what do we say to the momo?
>I'd bang you

I don't know if you've ever had a girlfriend in high school, but harassing a girl 24/7 doesn't make you her boyfriend, nor does it make you cool, charming, funny or attractive.

wait a minute

that pool....

what about the pool?

Harems are shit

their faces in that position on the ground makes me think of how they'd look like in bed during missionary, only Mina is a freak and wants to be fucked sideways

I've been wondering: when Bakugou was being kidnapped by the League and he told Deku to not go after him, do you think he meant it as not wanting him of all people to save him because it'd be a blow to his pride or did he mean it as "I don't want you to be in danger because of me"?

This was really unexpected. That whole scene with him talking to Deku through the wall was fucking hilarious. It made me laugh so much my stomach started to hurt.

>missionary

Yes

Are you autistic?
I was saying 6arms /fit/izen is the well designed character, and that Satou or Mineta telling him octopuses are sexy isn't gay, unless you're a fujoshit

It's a pool used in a lot of swimsuit-themed JAV by this one company I forgot the name of.

It's closed.

Top Tier:
>Earphone / Alien / Invisitits / Creationtits

Okay but not top tier:
>Urararararararragi / Frog.

I would probably flip a coin to then pick alien.

Next youre going to talk about holding hands. Fucking lewd.

This made my sides leave orbit

I personally interpreted it as the latter

Grape Massacre 2.0 complete.

Invisitits or Froppy.
Froppy a best, invisitits for the potential of exhibitionism.

Nah, I just enjoy making Grapefag cry.

>I would probably flip a coin to then pick alien.
This nigga knows what's up.

>Ochaco
>not god tier

We're gonna have problems, user.

N-no

literally Ochako

>generals are okay they said
>they don't invite the worst kind of autism they said

Later in the arc, Deku had a flashback remembering this and Uraraka telling them that being rescued by his classmates would hurt Bakugou's pride, and then he came to the solution that Bakugou would only accept help from Kirishima. I think this implies the former, that Bakugou thought Deku saving him would be a blow to his pride

is she /our girl/?

Well yeah, Mineta is a shit character, and people who like him are shit people. Nobody disagrees with you there.

>"I don't want you to be in danger because of me"
When at that point in the story did Bakugou ever show care or concern for Deku? This sound like something straight of a fanfic

Toshinori and Nana /ss/ doujin when?

>Post the rest

Monoma is great and I don't understand why so many people dislike him.

When we get a flashback where we can tell how nana looks better

All of them.

I want them all.

I'm on death row anyway.

It's not even for the lulz.
She's qte and energetic. The kind of girl who would take you around in weird adventures that you would hate if it wasn't for her.

Urarararargi is qte, yes. But her character is mostly there to "get the deku". And I'm not deku.

Thanks, dude! Wanna know how to fuck with Grapefag? He/She/It REALLY hates fujo, so hop aboard the Mineta x Shouji train and watch the Grapebros cry!

Mina is most dangerous cutie of class 1-A.

No, I fucking hate that stuff too.
Although it does make sense for Mineta to be a closet fag.

How stupid are you? Are you a fujo? Honest question.

Momo, all the way.

During the hero vs villain training, Bakugou made sure his explosions weren't powerful enough to seriously injure Deku. And at the end, when Deku passed out, Bakugou was shocked. I know some people took it to mean that he was shocked that he lost, but I took it to mean he was shocked at how injured Deku was. For when he was kidnapped, I thought it'd be silly that he'd rather be taken by the League than saved by Deku. Maybe I'm being influenced too much by fujos, but I took him telling Deku to not come any closer as him not wanting him to also get taken.

Yeah, that's the reason why I'm uncertain about it. Do you think if someone asked him about it on Twitter, he'd respond?

honestly Hori is great at drawing females

reminder that anyone who says "grapebros" instead of "grapefag" is always grapefag

>I just arrived in the thread
>fellow Grapesbro already got the second post
We're the best.

Normally I do too, but if it triggers Grapefag, then at least it's good for something

KEK

SAMEFAG ALERT! SAMEFAG ALERT!

>For when he was kidnapped, I thought it'd be silly that he'd rather be taken by the League than saved by Deku.

Bakugou is really that stupid. He'd rather die than take Dekui's help. That's why they had to make it so it was Kirishima instead. It's supposed to mirror how Deku tried offering help to Bakugou before and just got his hand slapped away.

>During the hero vs villain training, Bakugou made sure his explosions weren't powerful enough to seriously injure Deku
...Did you miss the part where he sent his most powerful explosion that destroyed half the building to Deku.

> I know some people took it to mean that he was shocked that he lost, but I took it to mean he was shocked at how injured Deku was
But that it was you think. Its a nice thought, but being surprise by how much he hurt him is not the same as caring about it. And besides, you are talking about the guy who suffered a panic attack everytime he lost, and who also told Deku to kill himself. I think the answer is obvious.

>Maybe I'm being influenced too much by fujos
Yeah you are, sorry

I saw how pathetically you did that.

See

Isnt he considered a bishi character by the nips?
Speaking from a real perspective, facial structure, build and height etc are more important that visible scars.

>picking a waifu other than Pop Step

plebs, all of you.

Yes, It's pretty dangerous.
Maybe not the deadliest of them all, tho.

The problem with acid is that it marks you forever.

Creationgirl has probably the quickest way to kill you, followed by urararara

Nononononnononononononoonnnonononononninonononnnnononnonoononononononnnononononononononononoo I don't accept this, you fucking loser. Mineta is destined to be with Momo, and buy a mansion overlooking a beach and make sweat love to her every night. All Mights got nothing on the Grapelord.

WOW, what a coincidence that you were in that thread too!!!!

>Yeah, that's the reason why I'm uncertain about it.
But you know its the most logical reseaon. Bakugou would have rather lost to All Might only because he didn't want to fight with Deku. Hell, and when he was forced to do it, he was crying. Why would that have changed on the span of a few chapters? Bakugou hated Deku, and his pride is very big. I t was a pint in that arc how he would only accept help from Kirishima, not Deku or anybody

>Do you think if someone asked him about it on Twitter, he'd respond?
Nop, because to him, this id already done

Post canon homosexuals

I interpreted it as both, and both of those representing the conflicting parts of Bakugous personality.

He was definitely in shock just because he lost, specially if you consider the scenes after that. He's also fucked deku up plenty times before, why would he care now.
About the kidnap, I do feel it was a combination of not wanting to be rescued by deku and the risk of them being killed.

These threads sure have become something in the last 6 months

But user, my waifu is Gentle Man.

>she wears boxer shorts

Thank you for fighting the good fight, Grapebro.

Cute

>an actual highshool slut
gross, I bet she has stds

It's always been interesting to me how some characters get completely misinterpreted by fandom as a whole. They miss out and twis important stuff, yet somehow a lot of fans treat it as fact and same as canon when it's just fan interpretation. The source material is there spelling it out for you. It's not that hard.

She's a middleschooler

?

Why would you even think that?

Even worse

I was waiting for the next hero thread, and went into it to tell OP he was a faggot and to go to /r/.

Saved.

Truly best girl. Her motive for wanting to be a hero is pretty funny for a main heroine and her yandere faces are great.