Wait a second weed won’t cure my cancer???

Wait a second weed won’t cure my cancer???

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then just eat it

Nice try Phillip Morris shill

It deposits four times more, but you smoke 10 times less of it.

Vape it, faggot

Link?

I can't share shit unless certifiable.

and the tar isn't the same level viscosity, it also doesn't have the fuck ton of carcinogens that make it 'burn nicer for the consumer'.

No, it just makes it that you do not care anymore. second best thing.

Is that my heart or my kidney?

>actually believing this meme even though it was debunked years ago

shiggy diggy doo you fuck shoe

don't smoke retard

[CITATION NEEDED]

It's all about edibles now. Same great high, zero smoke inhalation. Get with the times faggots.

How are things going over in New Hampshire, Faggot? Does the Police Department you do the website for know you are a pothead and a tax evading dealer?

>not dabbing concentrates

Tobacco is actually ((((subsidized)))) by the federal government to prevent a free fall in the American economy starting back in the 1950s when we found the cancer link to cigarettes.

Now that it has 97% fewer customers since the 50's why are we still paying for it? An economic freefall is now impossible. Yet you and I John Q. Taxpayer is still paying for it.

If what OP is saying than by all accounts we would have seen something similar stemming from the mid-1960s to today regarding lung cancer.

Even if we conduct the same with role of cigarettes replace by that with Canabis then by 2070 the Marijuana market will see the same drop in sales due to death.

It didn't happen in the underground and wont happen with widespread legal use in the 21st century.

Hemp is not a remedy, nor is it a drug. It is a source of fiber, that would defeat cotton, if unbanned.

> stomach, rectal and intestinal cancers
Boy, those sure are fun!

Off your meds again big guy?

>I need to claim marijuana is a medicine because I can't justify to myself that it's ok to get high just for the sake of getting high
That's not the tobacco though, that's people choosing to buy tainted product. Would you blame marijuana if marlboro put those additives in their cannibis cigarettes?

The problem is there's much more than just tobacco in a cigarette...

Nice try RJ Reynolds fag...the water turns darker from catching these tards you speak of, and the ice cubes add to a surprisingly cooling draw to the intake.

Its natures candy. God made it for us.

Are you retarded?

Didn't think Tobasco was that bad for you

It's hardly natural anymore. By that logic god gave us GMO corn

Idiot.

It took me well over a month to stop coughing up black after i stopped smoking weed.

>Implying Marijuana won't have additional carcinogens added to make it burn better

omg wait are you saying anything other than oxygen is not supposed to go in my lungs?!??!?
Kys.

bullshit.

Smoking anything is bad for you.

No, but meth will.

No it doesnt proof michael phleps

Okay then just use distillates or vape. In fact, go ahead and smoke. You're probably taking like 3 hits to get baked which is different than smoking 6 packs of formaldehyde laden shit every day.

Your pic is true if you smoke joints/short pipes. Smoking through a water bubbler gets rid of much of the tar. And then you can vape.

>people actually believe this

Weed is worse than cigarettes because it steals the present from you as well as your future.

Smoke hash
Smoke vaporizer
Smoke vape pen
Smoke bho
Op, do all these things, then kill yourself.

crack smoke has proven anti-bacterial health benefits

Vaping is the future of weed

>water bubbler
kek. what don't you just call it a bong?

I stand with the nigger

take the snus pill

>water bong removes much of the tar
thats a lie. Fall for kikebook memes much? Cures cancer?

>Wait a second weed won’t cure my cancer?
It's amazing the number of retarded pot-heads who literally believe inhaling the chemical-laden smoke from a burning plant will somehow end cancer instead of starting it.
Then they try to direct you to some study they heard about, and throw a tantrum when you point out that it says a minor chemical found infinitesimally in weed, kitchen spices, and dog shit has a TRIVIAL effect on some cancers in lab rats.
As if there has ever been or ever will be any scientific study that has concluded getting high somehow will stop cancer.

Did concentrates for almost 3 years through college and I regret it. Raises your tolerance and fucks up your memory so much worse than bud. Flower is bad for you but I tell all of my friends to avoid wax.

source?

>people who tried marijuana once, got paranoid and made fools of themselves in public
it's ok, it's not for everyone. this sour grapes routine is sad though. psychoactive plants are literally the most politically irrelevant thing you can get fired up over.

Love how stoners go on about how natural it is and not "processed" like coke and heroin, then they advocate concentrates and use edibles which have been processed into weed oil. That shit is liek hard drugs. When youhave to butane heat your water pipe you are a degenerate.

Stop being a nigger.
Face the world awake and reasoning like a white man, not stoned like a shit-skin.

Typically what they have read is some study saying how weed helps people on chemo to eat and they somehow conflate that with curing cancer on its own.

You just didn’t know how to do it correctly.

they cut those concentrates with butane as well.

Yeah and chefs who use butane torches to heat cream brûlée are total fags

There have been many studies that show it doesn’t spread cancer though. No shit it has tar. However much like there’s no study that show it cures cancer there’s no study that proves it causes cancer.

It's like saying rum has 10x more alcohol than beer... you'd generally drink 10x more beer than rum.

Even a major stoner isn't going to smoke nearly the quantity of weed that an average smoker would consume in tobacco.

false equivalency

>I'll pretend I can't just Google this shit because I'm a fucking pot addict.

"Marijuana also affects brain development. When people begin using marijuana as teenagers, the drug may impair thinking, memory, and learning functions and affect how the brain builds connections between the areas necessary for these functions. Researchers are still studying how long marijuana's effects last and whether some changes may be permanent."

"For example, a study from New Zealand conducted in part by researchers at Duke University showed that people who started smoking marijuana heavily in their teens and had an ongoing marijuana use disorder lost an average of 8 IQ points between ages 13 and 38. The lost mental abilities didn't fully return in those who quit marijuana as adults. Those who started smoking marijuana as adults didn't show notable IQ declines."

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

Marijuana smoke irritates the lungs, and people who smoke marijuana frequently can have the same breathing problems as those who smoke tobacco. These problems include daily cough and phlegm, more frequent lung illness, and a higher risk of lung infections.

Is it any wonder why ohbummer and other dems want to make it legal? if it's legal, it's easier for kids to get and it will permanently stunt their IQ.

>Hypothetical whataboutisms
Oooh a new fallacy. This is a nice one, retards.

I hadnt smoked in a year or wo and grabbed a q over christmas and blazed daily. By new years my lungs felt so tight, combined with disgusting levels of over eating i oculd barely breathe at times. Glad to be rid of the crap mostly.

>whataboutism

>the argument for people who lack life experience

Buuuuuuullshit.

Teen use in legal states have dropped significantly.

What the fuck are you saying

No shit nigger you smoked a fucking quarter in a little over two weeks. I smoke a gram a day for 3 years almost quit when I started coughing out some brown shit. Either resin or blood.

I have extreme OCD. I dont smoke weed. When i have my symptoms go away. What does this mean?

Weed don't cure anything, as far as I know. But when you're dying anyway, being high helps to deal with the pain.

>can't get cancer if you die a few decades before any real risk of having it

>pure tobacco cigs are the most profitable

yes it will if you can find a way to inject THC directly into the cancer cells

Can you not read, Mr. Lu?

When you smoke weed you lose a day to doing nothing and the weight gain and damage to your lungs also steals at least a day from your life expectancy.

Right, because all teenagers were surveyed and responded honestly.

thats less than .5 a day

ITT: weedkids have massive cognitive dissonance, shrug, and go back to their bong hits

Its really become a religion to these idiots. They wont tolerate any negative talk about their precious dope

I guess. But I smoke maybe 1-2 gr a week. I used to smoke tobacco too but about 50gr a week.

Lungs bave wiper like things
Tobacco cannot be removed, not the one with chemicals anyway
Weed is cleaned by the wipers

Weed is a bronchodilator
Tobaco is a bronchoconstrictor

Thats why asthmatic people get relief from weed

I know a guy asthmatic, his doctor asked him if he smoked weed, he said he asked cause he heard it helped people... lol... canada eh ?

Day of the rake is coming.

I smoke half a bowl about an hour before i go to bed. I dont smoke before work or while my kids are awake. Weed culture is degenerate not pot

Untrue and homosexual

Bullshit

>lost an average 8 IQ points
Pot doesn't make you go down a whole percentile bracket, no drug does. Nice try though.

fake news

while the "tar" levels may be higher, the stunning effects on lung and esophagus clearing cilia just arent present like they are in tobacco.
hence why a good bong makes you cough your ring up.

Not even a fallacy just some retarded lib term

So you're saying that, where weed is legal, teens are less likely to admit that they smoke it than if they're from where it's illegal. Makes sense.

Hemp is not marijuana retard. Why does every pot use the hemp argument. They are nothing a like.

How about you quit being a faggot and make brownies or vaporize that shit. The tar is going to fuck you up still.

Kek. This thread again. Lots of salt is being mined today.

Hemp is the male version of pot you fucking idiot.

Remember if you use a butane torch to solder you are of homosex

This post is really stupid.

dumb nigger confirmed

Quit all vices that cost money.

source on any of these claims?

Reminder that republicucks would rather people die than help them and if you happen to survive they don't want you to have any fun while you're wage slaving for them.

No, vape it.

I vaped everyday for about three years and had no respiratory issues, not even so much as a cough, and was able to bicycle over 6 miles a day. If you smoke it, without filters like most do, of course you will get cancer; but its not the weed thats giving you cancer.

This.
Dry herb vaporizers are really well priced and efficient nowadays.