House Intel Committee Has Docs On Trump Dossier From DOJ, FBI

"House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence members gained access to all Department of Justice and FBI documents it possesses on the Trump dossier, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The committee was able to review Friday all FBI and DOJ documents on the Trump dossier, former MI-6 British agent Christopher Steele who authored the dossier, and Fusion GPS, the political opposition firm that hired Steele. DOJ also provided Obama administration applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, which could approve the surveillance of the Trump transition team, according to a source with direct knowledge of the case.

The information could serve as a key breakthrough in the committee’s investigation of Steele, Fusion GPS and the Russians who influenced the dossiers’ contents."

dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/exclusive-house-intel-information-has-received-all-docs-on-trump-dossier-from-doj-and-fb-i/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbxgYlcNxE8
youtu.be/V1bFr2SWP1I
amazon.com/James-Webb/e/B000APBB1C
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEMOCRAT ARMAGEDDON IS HERE
>DEMOCRAT ARMAGEDDON IS HERE

I hope they end up reading the more absurd portions of the dossier in congress.

please dont share a debunked rumor as fact. The dossier has no connection or origination with Sup Forums and the picture you posted is from a fake screenshot made in and around the time Buzzfeed first published it

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

>This plus Huma being caught lying to the FBI PLUS the two FBI agents caught leaking news to the media
2018 Is off to a great start.

checked

thread theme boys
youtu.be/VbxgYlcNxE8

check
bump

HIGHER QUALITY VERSION OF YOU ARE FAKE NEWS MOTHER FUCKER

too blurry user. fix it

1. Peter Singer, owner of Washington Free Beacon, was the first to begin paying Fusion GPS for oppo research on Trump
2. Clinton campaign and DNC paid to continue the funding and increase it
3. Clinton campaign and DNC paid Fusion GPS to collate oppo research into monthly memos that they were fed throughout 2016 from "research" paid for by Steele and his pro-communist Russian FSB contacts
4. Knowledge of its existence first publicly acknowledged in story by Mother Jones in October 2016
5. Dossier in its compiled final form was given to John McCain who gave it to James Comey in person in December 2016
6. Compiled final form of dossier first published to the public in January 2017 by Buzzfeed

Only thing yet unclear is how much of the dossier the FBI already had before McCain gave Comey a final compiled version, which seems to have basically been all or most of it, given McCabe's close personal ties with Steele (from his time working Eurasia with SDNY US attorney office - Steele was Eurasia desk with MI6 at the same time) and the subsequent post-election meetings that disgraced DOJ official Bruce Ohr (his wife worked on the team at Fusion that put together the dossier) held with Steele

Holy shit I didn't even notice...

KEK HAS SPOKEN, PRAISE KEK

ask not for whom the digits check.

I hope you dont die, I hope you have to live being you for the rest of time, that would be truly worse

youtu.be/V1bFr2SWP1I

Bump

>The dossier has no connection or origination with Sup Forums
WRONG! We duped Rick Wilson because we found out he had a piss fetish. He swallowed the story hook, line, und zinker!

You stupid glow in the dark retards, here's your prize

The big deal is that it seems like the dossier was used to pull a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. Which should ultimately land a number of people in jail while destroying the Obama and Clinton legacy.

Yep, FISA is the nuke that destroys the media's entire narrative. Thats why they scrambled last week to fabricate the lie about Papadopolous being integral to launching the investigation. I guess that cuold be true that intel from him was used (and rejected) by the FISA court in July, but he obviously had nothing to do with the evidence presented in October that got it approved

IG report is one week from today.
You have to wonder what state the party will be in if Hillary and company actually start getting charged, like how far does the corruption go? What portion of the party's leadership is involved in a way that could lead to charges and how would an FBI sweep of the DNC impact their 2018 performance? Will there BE a Democratic party left by then?

That one is a "your mom will die" post

Yeah, it really brings in to focus why the "muh Russia" narrative has been pushed so hard - as a smoke screen to hide/justify the actual illegal spying by the dems that was going on during the election.

The crazy part is how early they were already planting ther own breadcrumb trail - hassling Papadopolous, setting up Veselnitskaya with special clearance to get into the country, larping from the co-opted Wikileaks twitter to DM Don Jr. There is so much fraud and entrapment here for which the FBI must be held accountable

Meant to also note the setting up of Guccifer 2.0 and that extended larp (DCLeaks as well). I'd like to know what the final tab on the entire counterintel op against Trump and family was. Had to be well into the millions of dollars (and got no results)

The dems would be better off without Hillary. Part of me wonders if Trump would have beaten a better candidate.

All good points. These people are smart, motivated, ideologically aligned, and well financed. They came up with a "insurance policy", but I'm guessing they didn't quite expect the level of push back they would get back from Trump. People are annoyed it's taken so long to break this open, but they've need a year of work to get everything place.

If the Dems would have ran Jim Webb, they would have had it in the bag. He would have been a lot more appealing than Hillary to the rust belt areas that flipped to Trump.

But it was her turn.

HIS NAME WAS PAUL HORNER YOU FUCKING CUNT

Man, that story sure did die quickly. My lib (not neoliberals) didn’t even bring it up. The longer the investigation the more Center-left people get redpilled. None of anything they told was true has come to fruition—rather, proven as lies.

They are throwing anything they can at it, desperation.

Man, I liked Jim Webb and not even (((D)))

His books are actually pol-tier

amazon.com/James-Webb/e/B000APBB1C

>facebook
>1998
kys faggot

wait nvm, I get it. retarded... killing myself shortly

Yep and we begin to see how and why certain things happened / were done. The firing of Comey. Frankly, its only under Wray that the actually significant documents are being turned over. Comey and McCabe while acting director did not provide anything.

The Nunes PC and subsequent batshit crazy reaction to it make sense now. They sent him on a 6 month BS ethics committee errand before he was able to saddle back up and begin to hammer the right people for what he needs.

All the while the OIG investigation was public knowledge but so obscure and rarely referenced.

Now we see why Strzok went to Mueller - to get charges brought against Flynn - and how he came to be removed - OIG Horowitz alerting Mueller to the texts.

It's a really, really fucking enthralling, gripping story. The book and movie versions will need to be of superior quality, as even they will come to be important as historical documents

Worse than Watergate. Remember to use this phrase when dealing with Progressive boomers.

>Oh that's not a big d-
>WORSE THAN WATER
>Come on n-
>WATERGATE ON STEROIDS
>B-but
>FORD AIN'T GONNA SAVE OBAMA YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

Perhaps tomorrow we will start the campaign to associate these rapidly unfolding new developments with Watergate, normies still love the -gate memes. If we can get Worse Than Watergate trending and have it turn out to be anti-Democrat when people click it, wow, that would be something great for salt miners

>more retarded boomer threads

Usually -gate triggers the fuck out of me but in this case it’s for the greater good

fake and gay

need better quality of this image

Checked.
000 buckshot blows the Dems away.

mfw the whole russian collusion rumor began on Sup Forums and we perma fucked the dems with the whole russia thing

Dems trying to destroy the integrity of the media so no one believes them anymore?

These threads aren't for the boomers, they're for the numales who convince themselves that they're overthrowing the elites not just enabling embezzlement.

m
>the dossier has no connection or origination with Sup Forums
Absolutely incorrect user
>as you'll be reading in the news soon

It needs to be new and super catchy. Meme lords assemble!

Boy howdy

So Obama/the DNC is corrupt (they've done many unethical things before Trump)
Does that really automatically cancel out Trump admin's instability and financial ties to Russia?

>make yourself look weak when you are strong

Gtfouta here you brain dead loser

Bump, I'm going to bed....keep the dream alive....

Love me some culture and Pol mingled in the evening over a steaming heaping of happening. Andrew Jackson lives on...

checked and bumping

what financial ties faggot?

you like being a faggot don't you

Damn CIA

>Dailey Caller

Happy to push the memes on Twitter. Tfw no meme skill but able to appreciate meme skill in others.

Top kek

You've got kuru.

Know anything about Lindsay Graham? He's trying to kiss up to Trump now that his buddy McCain got shackled. He's got to be deep state the way he railed against Trump. Wikileaks exposed him as way too friendly with dems. I despise that faggot.

checked
democrats completely BTFO in November.

BAMP

make ero fanfics evidence again

There's still a ton of questions? For starters, why? All of this can't be because they wanted Hillary to win. How does the DNC server getting hacked fit in all this?

I believe we are only now seeing the flaw that got them caught. There's still so much more we are going to learn about as to why they were so afraid of a Trump presidency.

I remember that, easy to forget that's what started all this. Solid gold

>How does the DNC server getting hacked fit in all this?
even though it was a leak, by telling the world they were hacked, they got to take a bad situation and use it as the foundation of the Russian narrative

Live forever in the shame that is being you.

Stupid fucking nigger

So in your opinion it was a convenient way to get the story going? These people are probably going to be executed. Their names will live forever as traitors to America. That's too much of a risk to take just so your preferred candidate wins.