E-celeb threads

>e-celeb threads
>looks are the final redpill
>/ptg/
>why do asian women love white men so much?
>/x/ tier antarctica threads
>dude weed lol
>crypto currency is the future! xD
the absolute state of Sup Forums lately...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRWhbzM_9kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol xD

>e-celeb
shill

there's like ten sargoy threads per day. is he really that interesting?
>durr I don't like immigrants and women
>muh centrism
>kekistan hurr

It all went downhill when the election started
Your nation is to blame for this newfaggotry

Lmfao!

after i minimize all the shit threads, there is nothing left to read. time to find a better chan

I know. I just want old Sup Forums back

this girl is making my dick twitch. Who is this qt?

there is a place
private
its like 99% oldfaggots
i'm not going to post it for obvious reasons but you probably know
and no it does not have "chan" in the name

gotta at least give a hint. do it for justice

and you better not be talking about GLP. that place is trash

okay
you know about myspleen right?

>"Only 90's kids remember this"

is it hidden or can we find it

What do you want? Only election, economics, and philosophy threads?

you and a bunch of leftypol faggots shit the board up and say the board is trash
weak bait homo
kill yourself

All courtesy of our good friends at r/the_donald

no. i must be retarded.
i dont want to be part of ruining a good thing so never mind. i will just live in agony

Too obvious
Pls stop

Oh dam son, THAT place?! Last time I was there I was behind 7 proxies and Tor when it was still good. Damn those were good times.

Meta/pol/ complaining about the state of Sup Forums and bringing nothing of quality are the worst of them all.

What place? Trust me, I'm a german!

if you mean is it open, yeah its open to anonymous posters

what about BASED FASHWAVE thread XDD

looks like myspleen is full, why shill for it on plebbitchan?

I know that feel user

This board is dying, it's become so absurdly infested with feds, consensus crackers, and slide threads that I think the shills are shilling against other shills at this point.

Hopefully there's a pol renaissance soon but I'm not feeling too hopeful.

Janitor applications are now being accepted right above your head user...Just saying...

You know what guys. I'm a new faggot I started on the_donald, I eventually started browsing pol after the election and now I've been redpilled on race, women, and I'm even now agreeing with many of the things I'm reading in men kampf.. what's the point of dropping redpills if there are no newfags to assimilate. Tbh you should be happy there's so much new blood

it was a hint, i wasn't saying the place, geez, calm down

fixed the image

Still better than Hillary

>it was worth destroying Sup Forums

The problem is the vast majority of newfags don't bother to read the things and get redpilled,they just want to fit in and they pretend by simply agreeing so when shills and leftypoltards come in and create bait some newfags fall for it and reply instead of ignoring it.
And when the number of newfags gets so big there ain't no redpill threads anymore like there use to be,there used to be info graphics and much more info and good debates nowadays it's simply shitposting.
The newfags fall for the bait instead of ignoring it thus the shitty posts get rewarded while the good content dissappears eventually new fags won't even get redpill they simply shitpost against each other.
I do love having new people in "our" side but i don't want our side to change and devolve.
Welcome,if you can please do go back to red i t and try to red pill them with baby redpills every now and then.

sacrifices have to be made for the greater good

>Western Civilization
>Pol

Yeah probably was

Tbh the reason I originally came here was because I wanted some spicy memes and shitposting little did I know my concept of reality was about to be challenged. Even if pol goes down in the process doesn't that still result in a net increase of redpilled people. Sup Forums is not the only place to be redpilled

Shit though I can't even stand Reddit now it's such garbage if you think pol is bad now try Sup Forums with upvotes

hello
reddit

Now the fucking Oprah threads are starting.

Sup Forums has been shitty for awhile. The "What does Sup Forums think about X" threads are the worst. I love most the bullshit of Sup Forums but the repetition of non-stop shit tier threads just makes me want to stop coming back.

>Fags haven't learned to use the filter yet.

I never used reddit i imagine it a bit like youtube comment sections,im an old fag myself that spent his teen years in places like electric retard and similar hochkultur places.
No it isn't, most of my red pills came from reality,I always liked black humour and i laughed at racist jokes,retards and at the typical edgy things but then dealing with migrants in europe suddenly woke me up.
Have you become Sup Forums man?

It's not about the filter is about all the people we could be influencing that are being baited instead of redpilled.
Is about having a place we can share ideas and fuck it even have operations every now and then like it used to be common.

T. Butthurt mutt

It's the upvote system which makes it so cancerous, the most brainwashy conformist view makes it to the top leading to a vicious cycle of p2p brainwashing and hive minding.

I am here for Sup Forums. I do not want to filter out what everyone else is seeing. The problem is what I and everyone else is seeing is too many trash threads.

nice flag

>pic says there is no id
>points to a user and calls them a mod
>that user has an id
>thread still not archived via migration to /bant/
your logic is shit faggot

>being such a retard you can't even follow a simple picture correctly
your brain is shit faggot

>other posters should be censored because i'm triggered

it's newfags and reddit

He's asking if its on Tor, you fuckwit

me_irl

i followed the picture dipshit
i pointed everything out
>flag means mod
>this thread is still active
neck yourself faggot
>thread back on page one
>meme flag still didnt move thread
feels good not being a faggot like you

Sup Forums is backburner tier right now
focus on your own output so we can win the culture war.
I'm making a fashwave variety show

i posted rare redpill material on another thread but no one will look cos it breaks the 3 second rule ; if u can't interpret it in 3 seconds or less, is ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRWhbzM_9kM

nigger it is implied that mods, when posting normally, use the flag, and when they go into mod mode their ID is hidden, but it didn't hide the flag
jesus christ do I have to spell this out for you?
just sit the fuck down mister redditor

>I like nigger cocks threads and how can white boys compete with pakis or similar shit 3 threads per hour because it's relevant for any political discussion .
There are other boards to post retarded shit user

literally not what he was asking, Mohammad
btw, I'm whiter than you

they always try to lump personal offense into the equation
>Hey guys, mutt meme spam destroys discussions, the kneejerk reaction is similar to the "poo in the loo" shit
>YEAH WELL YOU'RE JUST TRIGGERED LOL HURT FEELINGS BRO? XDDD
>no, we just can't discuss shit now
>BRO YOU SOOOOOO UPSET WOW XDDD

What are you ugly or somethign OP? Loser

Filter it out like I said. We should be "red pilling" people to be more selective on the media and content they consume.

Nigger that's an hour long video and you said nothing pertaining to it but "redpill"
No shit no one gives you (you's) you're a bad poster, try harder

It's hard when you are a new fag and all you see is nigger cock and spam,i don't care about debating my oponente what I don't like is lefty pol having their own place and coming to fuck up our place instead of discussing it.
This ain't a safe space but every fucking body has their own boards and their own places yet everyone comes here to shit this place up.
And we can't even do operations and raids properly on the board.

>its implied
holy shit faggot please drop dead
i followed you logic and the answer is incinclusive
why are you still breathing>
>call user a nigger
>such edge
i am sure your equally gay friends are impressed with how mad you are
get off this board you autistic fuck

>holy shit faggot please drop dead

haha
no counterargument
stay mad homo

You could make counter threads telling newfags to stop replying to that bullshit.

>ho huh
>nuh cunterargoomunt
>stay mud hamo

>lately