Flat Earth Niggers

Why is it mostly niggers who believe in the flat earth shit?

youtu.be/vBCU3BGrwhc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oF9AS_4BBWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't this dude like 7'8 or some shit

Because most niggers can't afford a plane ticket.

I had a nigger co worker who smoked dope all the time actually try to tell me the moon landing was fake. Like how fucking dumb do you have to be

Holy fuck! It gets worse...

youtu.be/oF9AS_4BBWs

Wait, you believe the moon landing happened and you're calling anyone else stupid? Nobody outside the US at the time actually believed we did it.

Why wouldnt they be. Many have no idea about anything beyond the 5-10 mile radius of where they were born. They cant speak the language properly even though they are natives. Many cant read or do simple arithmetic. African niggers think that fucking a baby will cure you of AIDS and that bald men have gold inside their heads. Being a flat earther is a relatively sophisticated position for a nigger. It presupposes they have thought about something beyond their immediate experience.

If you dont think a white man can slap a god dam engine on something and make it go boom boom fire ahhhh cool into outerspace safely, then youre a fucking race traitor nigger lover

“Earf”

Well yeah they could and did. But did they really put it on tv?

user...

How do you feel that you are in fact dumber than a nigger.

Oh wow look at this, photoshop 10/10

Me and my mate were asking each other this exact same question last night. Literally every flat-earther I've ever met is a black man. It's not so weird when you see the stats on race and IQ. Look at which race has the lowest IQ (nigs), now look at everyone who falls for the "flat earth" shit (nigs). Makes sense when you think about it.

Im talking about the moon mission broadcasts ass. Like they would willingly show a mission that could go wrong at any instance to the general public.

What causes this unusual phenomenon?

it's not niggers and they do it because they are following occult teachings of the jews who know the truth.. Universe we observe is hollow sphere and we live inside of it but what we call Earth is actually a flat plane. Think SnowGlobe

if you look at food plate from this angle, it'll look just like this, the fact that you see this type of curvature doesn't prove it's a sphere.

Aren't they saying that we destroyed the technology needed for the moon landing and that's why we haven't been back? That doesn't sound made up to you?

Just look into it that’s all I’m gonna say

FLAT ARFF NIGGA!!

A large group of mostly white men who just slapped a god dam engine on a stick and are sending it to the moon

>"hey dude we should tottaly put this shit on TV"

>"fuck yeah my wife will see thats shit and succ on my balls hard when i get back"

> "fuck yeah dude, i wont even be on the moon with you but i bet just because i helped my wife will see it on tv and suck on my balls hard af too bro"

>"fuckyeah lets do it"

It's because there is a thing called the "Black conscious community" in where a group of blacks are "woke" on certain topics. It's also a community where they basically try to make money off the mentally ill by saying it's "for the people" to spread the "knowledge" row row fight the establishment.

Everyone helps each other in the community. And sometimes they eat each other alive out jealously when someone gets a lot of money. It just so happens that flat earth is the semi-new thing for the BCC to get into. Around a year or 2 ago there were only 2 black flat earth youtubers. Now there are several dozens. It's a first come first serve kinda thing.

There is your answer.

Inb4 because they're niggers

So the we wuz space kangs must be similar then

And if it blows up no succ and it's a national tragedy. Easier to fake and still get the same publicity stunt.