ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!! : WE ARE IN END TIMES

Trust me. My source is my brain. I am extremely intellectual. My IQ is off the charts. You may not believe me but I don't care. I am just warning you all.

I have been studying what has been happening to this world online since 2006. I have read any book you can think of.

I have come to a conclusion as to why things are the way they are and where we are headed as a species.

My conclusions are that we are currently living out the screenplay of Revelations as written in the Holy Bible. Donald Trump(et) #7 is leading us into peace and prosperity, but then ultimately mass destruction.

There will be no new President in 2024. Jesus of Nazareth will be returning to judge the living and the dead after the Trump(et) judges the nations.Accept Jesus before its too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
youtu.be/mumKpKOANHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll be first

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk

>I am a very stable genius

Have you read “real ultimate power the official ninja guide”
Op once agian sucks every dick in sight.

Baptize us all in holy fire. Let the flames lick clean my sins. Render me to ash and all others, so that we may know peace.

Dignutz of troof comblamitated! Praise him!

Prophetic and 100% accurate. We have approximately two and a half years till the time of sorrows

not inaccurate. its all going according to plan

Brother, your not the only one you knows.

>living out the screenplay of Revelations as written in the Holy Bible

have been thinking this more & more over the last few years. weird. kinda think you're right and as for the second coming, i hope so.

>IQ off the charts
>accept Jesus

It's called tribulation, plebian.

came here to post this

Hmm leaf, there are 24 elders. Perhaps symbolic of 2024. Really strudles my noodle

nigger

I-its real t-this time I swear...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Jesus H. Christ !

I believe we are in the last days, but it's how much time is left is what I'm focused on. Of course, don't believe the 7 years meme. Some people like to add the two 1,260 days together and tell others it'll last 7 years. We very well may have a ways to go (or it could end very soon), so keep watchful while living your life as good as possible.

It's true. I know it sounds fucking crazy but before all you cock sucking faggots dismiss everything that challenges your idea of what kind of world we live in you could try to use your fucking brains, the one thing you truly have in this world. Hopefully. Think for yourselves anons.

>My conclusions are that we are currently living out the screenplay of Revelations as written in the Holy Bible.

Remember the last the Christians of Sup Forums tried to predict the future and were 100% wrong?

Loloololoolol. Onward Christian Soldier!

>hey guys sept 23 was a bust
>new date: 2024, see you in september!

Leaf, you are fucking retarded.

>Trust me. My source is my brain. I am extremely intellectual. My IQ is off the charts. You may not believe me but I don't care. I am just warning you all.
Sounds like something David Foster Wallace would write

youtu.be/mumKpKOANHw

OP is right ! Repent! Satan rules this earth

NO
I WILL BE REBORN AND IN THE NEXT LIFE I WILL HAVE MY 8 FT TALL BIG TIDDY LIZARD WIFE

You are 100 percent correct.

>WE ARE IN END TIMES