Are we in scenario 1, 3 or 4?

Are we in scenario 1, 3 or 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsZG7n7ries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well into 4, getting ready to transition into 1 and about 50-100 years out from 2.

if you are over 40 you lucked out and hit 3

everyone below that will live in 4

We're transitioning from 3 to 4.

none, you can't split all of history into four fucking categories, that's stupid

We are between 3 and 4, the good times are starting to end and soon we won't live in comfort and ease.
What we saw with trump is a last ditch attempt to delay 4 with strong men to keep good times, but it won't last as the weak are determined to drag us down.

This is probably the correct answer

This. We will reach 4 in about 5-10 years time.

Anyone who says 4 doesn't understand hard times. We are at the very end of 3.

We're at the very end of 3. About to go into 4 anytime now.

Have fun

This.

This is the best answer.
I was hopeful when Trump won, Now I can see that decline in the west cannot be stopped, there`s just too much momentum.

I'd say 3 not too bad right now

I think it's meant more like the hard times are being created in 4, so then once they're here we'll be in 1 where people start hardening up
like each phase describes what's in the process of going on

none, because the actual course of events are: good men create good times, good times create bad women, bad women ruin civilization.

Anyone who says we are at the very end of 3 does not understand weak men.

We are just done with the good times, we will probably not live to see rome burn

3 is the only answer
these are good times, not hard ones. we live in the opposite of what is meant by 'hard times' in the meme
4 should now be 'weak men create AI'

this

Anyone saying 4 is delusional. I wish we were but we're not. Not even close. We're still in stage 3 and that's the most scary part. It's going to get much, much, MUCH worse, over the coming decades.

3 much worse is yet to come

We already transitioned, see pic related and how often it's posted, or the fact that it's a joke now, part and parcel.

The water may not be boiling yet, but it's heating up exponentially.

I'm in 1 atm.

How so?

3, anyone who says 4 is a sheltered child

3... powerdiving towards 4.

Hard times will probably involve a currency event. Either US or China, but both will be sucked into it. NOTE: the last time we had 'hard times' in the US was the 1930s.

Except this time around
>Good times create weak men
>Weak men need hard intelligence
>Hard intelligence annihilates men
>Annihilated, men become nothing
>Nothing becomes of any men

I've cleaned up bodies off the streets of my city twice last year, while dealing with niggers almost daily. Phase 4 has well and truly started.

no that was 2008, we are currently in 2. The economy is booming, unemployment at record lows, housing prices at record highs, living in the most peaceful time in human history, the banks that were bailed out in 2008 have paid back their loan from the government with interest

Fuck me. That hit me right in the feelers.

It is true.

/thread

Honestly we need a full blown fascist to violate international law

Strong men would simply assume hard times are upon them and take to doing something about it. Externalizing that now is any later in the cycle just reveals weakness of character.

3. No serious bad times yet but life isn’t great. We’re about 40 years out from hard times

We're about to hit 4. The decades of entitled shitskins and millennials are poised to tear apart all that the strong men have built.

The best way to get through it is to start becoming strong now (in body, mind and means) and hopefully get through the hard times.

You don't understand the hard times.

>Says a first world citizen
Whatever, buddy.

Yeah, since my people haven't been systematically eliminated by a technologically superior people, it prevents hard times from happening to me. Get your reverse racism, victim Olympics ass outta here

The worst has yet to come.

this, hards are will only kick in completely in about 20 years from now

Either between 3 and 4, or in the beginning stages of 4. The hard times I believe will start after a massive economic depression in the west, perhaps after Trump's two terms... depending on who gets elected. I think hard times are pretty much a certainly in Central/Western Europe, how much the United States will be affected is obviously anyone's guess, but it'll probably end up divided-at the very least.

But all the soys and faggot liberals. They won't let me enjoy it. It's their duty to make everyone hate life as much as they hate themselves.

rome fell because the enemy got stronger. not that they got weaker. Rome had to have so many armies ready to go at all times that it went bankrupt.

ignore them, get more education, master your field, work towards the idea of a white ethnostate. Avoid the final blue pill of running off to the woods and believing this world is magically going to fail.

The 2016 election was a mere skirmish in the greater war. You can go back to the 1700s and link jewish tricks all the way to current date.

3 Things need to happen

>establish ethnic states
>remove islam, jews, and soy
>advance into space

Believe it or not, nothing of value has happened since the 60s. You faggots think the snake oil salesman elon musk or your apple and microjew tech companies matter.

Nothing of value has happened.

Meh, it's highly subjective. I don't think Skynet 2.0 is going to really eliminate us. I'd rather have humanity wiped out by genocide than be morphed into soulless monstrosities of cybernetics and no culture... which is the more likely, subversive evil. Arguably, memery contributes heavily to this.
>everyone is here to stay
The revolution isn't going to be televised. It isn't even going to be announced. By the time it arrives, it'll be too late, my dude.

Nah. 2008 sucked, but there is MUCH worse. Treasuries didn't default, and China pumped cash into their system. Which rigs the bomb for the real explosion.

^The right idea. If one perceives times as weak, become the strong man needed.

they cant default, we live in a bureaucracy thats had the best minds build redundancies upon redundancies with the sole purpose of continuance of government. You should only start getting worried when you see smaller western countries start to fail, the us will be the last to go down, duck taped and bandaided together, many years after the rest. Stop preparing for an end that is decades away if it started tomorrow and start preparing for your own future under the current regime.

its just dunning kruger, people here view themselves as smarter and superior than normies despite nothing to show and when they realize that they are just losers who couldnt make it, they convince themselves with insane mental gymnastics that its all going to come crashing down and they are against the smartest by preparing for a collapse because living in a shack in the woods is easier than making something of their lives. Sad, really.

I know - a lot of poo-poo parties on the internet of fuck-wits. Wish a more positive message was fostered, despite the benefits of cautionary pessimism (what a stank ass meme). OP should have asked what scenario, and then questioned user what he's gonna do about it.

Stop being reasonable

Yeah, humans are simple creature that can be easily defined. They always act out of reason and strive to preserve the greater good no matter the personal sacrifice required. Fuck being subjective, primitive post-modern shitheads.

>ww2
>good times

1 should be depression + ww2
2 postwar prosperity, suburbia
3 is veitnam through 9/11
4 is 911 and wall street collapse, great recession..

We are clearly in 1. Wake the fuck up. It's our time.

I think we are transitioning from 3 into 4. Looking at the new generations it is absolutely clear that these people won't have a fucking clue about the responsibility and hard work that we admire in the people of the past. You can just tell by the amount of increasing soyboys that we are going to be very fucked in not too long. Also I agree with the above poster, if you think we are in 4 you are severely underestimating how bad things can get.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -Just some guy who invented things to help pull mankind out of the dark and make a sick buck

were in 4 at the moment, currently weak men are creating hard times. however the hard times arent really here yet as the weak men are still creating them.

so atm, strong men are far and few between

While that is a possible way to look at it I can't help but feel that with our country being so dominant it is gonna take much longer to go through a full cycle .

You don't understand how it works? Holy shit user.

maybe we got lucky because of the internet? That's how I look at it. I'm white pilled btw

In between 4 and 1

by lucky I mean we now have the sense enough to "get the jump on history" in a way. If not for the internet non of us would know which position we are in as a whole. New communication technology gives us the operational initiative.

>thinks he has seen hard times

youtube.com/watch?v=lsZG7n7ries

End of 3. We haven't yet seen hard times.

Definitely a double edged sword. While the internet is basically a miracle when it comes to communication, research, storing of information, etc. I think its also fueling a lot of these online echo chambers where these "weak" lifestyles get normalized. You look at someone who frequents a NEET subreddit instead of Sup Forums all the time and they are probably totally content with their lifestyle. While a lot of people here are NEET status, I think we are at least a step ahead of the game by realizing how fucking terrible of a lifestyle it is. So ultimately I think we can get lucky from the internet in the future but it will depend on what direction everyone decides to take it in, which right now doesn't seem very promising.

However, there is definitely potential. You look at the coming generations of children growing up on PewDiePie and shit like that receiving subtle red-pills. There is definitely potential for it to swing in another direction but I think the key to that is taking down the MSM that is plaguing the internet now.

>ww2
>cold war
>Cuban missile crisis

Sure do miss those good times

We are in 4. Trump can't stop the collapse he is a mere anomaly that wil either delay or hasten the end.

I am fairly confident the plan was for Hillary to win and then start WW3 with Iran and Russia.

In the middle stages of 3

You don't either, the good general saved you.

Transitioning from 3 to 4, Trump delayed it temporarily.

One thing I've realized though, we can't truly rebuild until we get to 4.

We need to face facts, the US and the West as we know it are over. There is no use in saving what is left.

Harden yourself for what is to come. Be prepared. If you have children protect them from the weak men. Shelter them and try to keep them away from those that seek to do them harm.

Remember, once 4 hits, and it will hit sooner rather than later, the amount of time we remain in it depends on how swiftly we act.

Our generation carries a great burden and a curse. Most of us will not get to reap the rewards of what we create. We were doomed by those who came before us and now it is our duty to make sure our future ancestors can live a life worth living. Give them the opportunities that were taken from us.

All of us dream of a family, of having a good, honest job where a hard days work is enough to pay for a house and keep food on the table. I think we are all starting to realize that we will never be able to realize that dream. Let that pain light a fire inside of you and vow to yourself that you will never allow your children or any future white children to feel it again.

Although what is to come will be difficult, remember this: we are going to have an opportunity to be immortalized in history as those who set the stage for our people's redemption. We are the spark that will allow the Phoenix to rise from the ashes.

Even though I'll more than likely never meet any of you, just know that when the day comes I'll be willing to die for you.

Keep your head down. Become stronger. The time for revenge is coming.