In case you forgot, he's still /OurGuy/

In case you forgot, he's still /OurGuy/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/11/bannon-address-zionist-organization-america-gala/
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-hillary-clinton-september-11-911-attacks-nyc-214236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its so he knows who's ass to kiss

>Michael Wolff: Trump "From New York"

fpbp

What if Trump is just pretending to like the jews? If they were really behind 9/11, wouldn't Trump of all people know that and hate them for it? I'm sure he had a lot of friends working at the WTC.

This. His kids converted

FPBP

if thats whats happening, then its better if Sup Forums doesnt believe it

What if that whole book is just fake, just made up by a fiction author making shekels by telling readers what they want to hear?

>lol a jew is fucking my daughter and I give to the jews everything they want
>but I'm just pretending

What are the prescriptions of being jewish anyway? Can you even define jewish?

His daughter converted to Jew so didn't Trump fail as a father to her?

Someone please end the life of this cuck.

Do jews not know how obvious they are?

This is probably fucking true

this. so. much.

yep, this

I need to know how Trump and Mel Gibson have that jewdar, I only know of the hooked nose.

Look at all these shills. Wew.

wtf no TURMP isnt a jew supporter!

CAN YOU EVEN GUESS WHICH PART OF THE TALMUD IM THINKING OF?

haha sweetie, he fired bannon and look at kushner. That not even mentioning the wall lmaooo

Live in NY for 20 years and you'll be a master in spotting (((them)))

I've yet to see evidence to the contrary of this.

FPBP

Go. back. to. reddit. nigger.

>Roy Cohn

Yep, trump isn't a true nazi guys.

It's the smile. A Jewish smile is easy to spot

He's from NY City

What do you expect? I guess he could pretend it makes no difference a bit better, but that isn't his style.

ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THE GOD EMPEROR IS A COMPLETE MORON. DO NOT LET THE SHILLS TRICK YOU. IF THEY NEED TO POST IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD 24/7 THAT HES A KIKE PUPPET HE ISNt. DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD NEED TO DO THAT IF HE WAS?

TRUMP IS OUTJEWING THE JEW AT A LEVEL NEVER BEFORE SEEN. THERE ARE NEWS SEGMENTS WHERE PEOPLE ARE CALLING HIM MORE PRO ISRAEL THAN ISRAEL ITSELF.

HES FUCKING THEM OVER.

fpbp!

Bannon is a huge Jew supporter though, that doesn't really prove much. Bannon has been going around giving speeches to zionists. I think his logic is if he can get them on the right he can use the jews to his advantage but it still wouldn't explain why Trump fired him. They are both jew cock riders.

Every time Trump meets someone new he drops two 1 dollar notes and let's the other person pick them up. If he only gets one of the notes back the person is a jew

fuck off shills

jewdar comes with knowing jew tricks

knowing jew tricks=wanting something better because the tricks are pleb-tier

good post

Yep.

>everything in this book is fan fiction
>except for the part about him hating jews

truthpost

hash-tag wrecked

yeppymcyep face

Is Laurence Fishburn Jewish?

>Drumpf
>Friends

You mean fraud victims?

FUCK TRUMP

YEAH FUCK TRUMP

>jews seriously think they can blend in and be invisible
>mfw

lads...we should have elected hillary...

holy shit now the shills are gathering more to call eachother out for being shills and spam out those (you)'s
wow.

yep, he loves jews! def not our guy

reminder: Trump conned us all!

Combination of shills and the "used to support Trump now pretends they never did" crowd. Both pathetic sacks of shit.

Fuck you! Our God Emperor simply supports the State of Israel like any rational patriotic American would.

I would give my life defending Israel

Trump is a Jew patsy. End of. Your outraged about the status quo was used to give the kikes whatever they want, especially American blood in the upcoming wars over the next 4-8 years. Fuck all of you.

Its the ultimate cover.

he lives in nyc and south fl. can't any jewwyer

I'd like to think that he's keeping his friends close and his enemies closer, but this is probably more accurate.

The soulless eyes.

Bow the fuck down

How to make someone look Jewish 101:

1. Make their nose ugly as shit
2. Give them the weakest jaw on the face of the earth
3. Lobotomize their frontal cortex, shave their skull into sloped shape, and give them a receding hairline with no forehead
4. Place a tiny hat like the cherry on top.

Really makes you consider.

Isreal is just a nation sized US army base.

>Clinton not being a slut for donors
>Clinton not being a war hawk

I'm naming the jew.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/11/bannon-address-zionist-organization-america-gala/

learn to shitpost

:^)

Attached ear lobes, off-white skin, fleshy eye bags, whole face looks stretched forward.

>In case you forgot, he's still /OurGuy/
I've never doubted that, user. He plays the kikes like a solid gold Jew harp.

Never forget, he ran this ad

Don't forget the sloped forehead. Jewish men also seem to bald at very high rates.

And the lips. They have lips like worms.

>o-oy vey, Trump knows what we are...!

i cant tell you user, i would ruin the surprise. just realize one thing and im knowing this, things are not what they seem , the outcome will be alot different then his frenemies think.

Trump wanted to rebuild the twin towers like they were meant to be
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-hillary-clinton-september-11-911-attacks-nyc-214236

They run U.S politics like two sides of the same coin. This shit can never be deduced as a conspiracy theory anymore. Whatever the outcome, kikes win and everyone else pays a heavy price. They have infiltrated the kikeokrats and republicunts till there’s nothing left but mass circumcision and goys foreskin bonfire sacrifices to molech. Unwoke are just tax cow mutts. Americans are just bred to eat shit and pay, kept so dumb they don’t know Lincoln was a republican or where Mount Rushmore is located. Fucking fluoride water and mercury filled vaccines. Kaitlyn Jenner will be pres 2020 just wait if you don’t believe me.

Practice makes perfect.

>1 post by this id

Samefaggot.

>What if Trump is just pretending to like the jews?
I think its pretty naive and obtuse to not realise that this is the case. Unless he is actually jewish himself

A last name ending in -stein, -berg or -man or beginning in Gold- or Silver- can be a good indicator.

post example?

It's already what Sup Forums believes.

kek wtf? I found the nigger guys

If you 'forgot ' then you can
(((GTFO)))

Those were just echoes you fucking paranoid schizo

Fuck you mods
Why I gotta be HO?

sg is spilling over again.

post the beardapp

Nice stolen meme lefty

Damn.... fpbp..................:........... wow.....

Oh my
Savage

They were here long before you r/ptg/ cuckolds.

>In case you forgot, he's still /OurGuy/
He is.
>Trump gives important positions to Jews in cabinet.
>Sup Forums collectively loses its shit.
>Normies start talking about how there's an uncanny pattern of people in key positions being Jews.
>Soon, all normies start criticizing Jews in the admin for the shitty jobs they're doing.
>CNN asks if the nation has become anti-semitic to boost its ratings.
>Jake Tapper interviews Wolf Blitzer who says he now feels more scared of U.S.A than his mother.
>Everyone now blames the Jews for everything.
>The Jews start kvetching.
>Trump 10D under water quantum chess.
>Sup Forums gets back to jacking off to Trump.

OP:

I'm glad this board has unfiltered posters like you to make it clear that none of you are more lucid than a hobo.

>Combination of shills and the "used to support Trump now pretends they never did" crowd.
The "used to support Trump now pretends they never did" crowd are concern trolls you fuck. These people don't exist IRL.

Isn't that your pod-mate?

Ezactly
Sage

yeah. his kids

Bitches don't know about that Donald long con

HAY GUSY! WHY DONT WE RACEMIX AWAY OUR RACISM?!?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

What if Sup Forumstards are genuinely fucking stupid enough to ignore his emphtically pro-Israel actions and rhetoric because one fake news clickbait article insinuated he might have anti-Semitic sympathies?

What if Sup Forumstards are genuinely fucking stupid enough to ignore his emphatically pro-Israel actions and rhetoric because one fake news clickbait article insinuated he might have anti-Semitic sympathies?

Jews are aware of who's Jewish in a way that feels even creepier.