youtube.com/watch?v=tD7QfC0Xjwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only office niggers belong in is slave auctioneer's

she has nice tits desu

>woman
>nigger
>got pregnant when she was 13
>new about Wenstein and said nothing

Literally trash. I prefer that dog Hillary to this nigress desu.

I vote for whoever will cause the most chaos so yes.

you really will just go along with anything like an absolute sheep, huh OP?
>huur de durr ima go make a thread on Sup Forums about this latest pop culture thing that's being pushed by the media. just look at all my (you)'s!

Don't be daft, they have to wait outside

I really hope this fat nigger whore runs, and I hope the DNC goes with her. She is far too fucking stupid to survive politics. She's gotten everything she has in life because of affirmative action. She doesn't stand a chance in the cut-throat world of politics. Trump will mop the floor with her. It will be epic. It won't matter how many fat feminists worship her when every interacting she has with the opposition reveals her as being ignorant, slow-witted, thin-skinned, and incoherent.
So yes, I'm with her, right up until the day she starts smoking crack again because she can't handle a real opponent embarrassing her all the time and it makes national news.

Trash SLIDE THREAD

*Sucks on sex offenders earlobe*

I'll vote for her. You want to see Nazism again? Put her in office. 8 more years of anti-white policies and we'll be due for a war.

I will never, in my lifetime vote for a nigger, or a woman. So no.

youtube.com/watch?v=tD7QfC0Xjwk

lets get this race war started

>actual picture of OP making this thread

slideing what?

>believes he has a say in who is president
>Trump and Oprah to run for president in 2020
>Trump is quoted as liking Oprah
>A TV star runs for president.

It's too late. We already live in idiocracy. Just try to make as much money for yourself as you can.

She will probably get in. 2020 will be a landslide to the democrats because the MSM media supports them

(((He is with her)))

Fuck off you slant eyed chink

Shes made horribly racist statements that make anything the left imagined Trump said make him look like Mother Teresa. So by all means, please run Oprah!

>MSM media
>Mainstream media media
Kiwi education everyone

We're not all mono-celled neckbreathing fuckwits dutch bro

Just the slant eyed chink ones?

>bro
Stop embarrassing yourself.

sI am 100% WIth Oprah

>not realizing in NZ 'bro' is as common as aussies calling everyone cunt
Burger education everyone

Create post, go afk for a bit... holy shit infighting everywhere.

Eat shit :D

I think it is going to be Keith Elision. No one is going to vote for a celebrity from the ancient television era again after Trump. I don't think the next president will be someone who should be in a retirement home. The boomers will be too old, sick or forget where the polling booth is by the time the next election comes around.