WHY IS NO ONE ON Sup Forums TALKING ABOUT THESE CIS WHITE SCUM BOLDY, SYSTEMATICALLY...

WHY IS NO ONE ON Sup Forums TALKING ABOUT THESE CIS WHITE SCUM BOLDY, SYSTEMATICALLY, DIS-INCLUDING AND DEPOWERING / STAGE SPREADING THE ALREADY MARGINALIZED CLASS OF FEMMES AND POC? #MeToo #MeTHREE

TARANA Sup ForumsURKE Sup ForumsUMP

Sup ForumsURKE BUMPING ALL NIGHT IF I HAVE TOO #MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo#MeToo

YOU RACIST NAZI FROGS CANT STAND TO SEE AN EMPOWERED Sup ForumsLACK WOMAN STAND UP TO THE BATRIARCHY HAHA WHAT A BUNCH OF SNOWFLAKES

GO AHEAD POL MAKE MY DAY AND USE THAT HORRIBLE WORD THAT STARTS WITH AN N!!

no

I want to squeeze out those oilwells so badly

Net Neutrality?

>Males talk about #metoo
>Mansplaining "allies" need to step down and listen to women

>Males don't talk about #metoo
>Where are the men? Why don't they say anything?

Nagger?

No one likes naggers

Whoever has the rights to that face will make a huge fortune selling Halloween masks.

>Dis-including
Beautiful.

>Most of the men there are jews who abuse girls

It's a brain scratcher

I'm not even sure left-wingers read Salon, so it seems to exist purely to serve as bait.

That's not even human

who cares

lol
>why does everyone talk about themselves instead of me

No shit it's a nigger

Do people really believe that these two creatures are the same subspecies of animal?

Can you imagine being a White/Jew male Hollywood right now, how stressed you must be whether you #metooed some bitch in the past and you are thinking tick tock tick tock drip drip I'll be exposed any day now.

Need a Photoshop of her mug on this creature.

So awfully ugly

I'm pretty sure (((they))) have decided that they need to stop #metoo. They gave the award to (((James Franco))) (who is involved in a lot of seriously shady shit, *much* worse than sexting a 17 year old) as a sign that they intended to return things to (((normalcy)))

Thats not a woman, its a silverback

Is that real? I'm seriously asking

#metoo

Jesus Christ that nose

What are those divots on her face?

cringe