I think i accidentally redpilled my family?

i think i accidentally redpilled my family?

>watching television with mum and grandmother
>something on tv about chimps burning shit down
>say "niggers are not people"
>ask grandmother if she has any objections
>"no"
>mum says
>"blacks wonder why they can't have nice things when they behave like this, it's hard to like them"

cozy bonding experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp#Archaeological_studies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like your family was already redpilled on the state of niggers to begin with.

My dad is floor manager at a factory with 900 niggers.

I guess so, yeah. I knew my nan didn't really like niggers but my mum tries to be more "tolerant".

my condolences.

are you a bong?

yeah

If only we could all be more like you. Any tips?

damn that's impressive, how does he keep those niggers from burning the place down everyday?

Idk user, show your family niggers in their natural habitat perhaps.

Literally there's a fire department next door. We had to put cameras over the grain alcohol vats to keep niggers from drinking it straight from the tap.

>900 niggers
Fuck, How does the poor guy ever relax

Last Christmas, my mom just said "black lives matter!" In a really sarcastic way as videos of niggers chimping out ran on the news. The niggers had ransacked the local mall in one of those things that they do.

My lefty sister got up and walked out, then came back in and yelled at my mom for being racist.

>But me mum trois to tolorates em

Is how im reading all your posts now

You say that like they actually show up for work.

My dad calls anyone who is tight with money a jew and blames most crime on "lebs"

My mother just randomly mentioned that the rothschilds control all the money in the world and the reason we invaded iraq and libya was because they didnt have rothschild banks.

I don't even have to hide my power level around them any more.

>dis is hoo oom reedin yoor poosts reet noo eh

Kek

I bet if everyone started being honest about how disgusting niggers are, even subtly, we could reverse decades of liberal programming.

and i sez to hur, nan, watch u think o niggers
an she sez to me, she sez, they aint bloody people mate
Then me mum chimes in, roight?.
"Oi, aint no bloody way in eck these daaarkies can av noice things is er?"

im not scottish nigger. although i might have written my above post in austrailian

My nanny was like this, always complaining about how "the darkies are everywhere now". She died 3 years ago ;_;

See, my only reservation is that I don't hate black people so much as I love living in a first world country surrounded by people like me, so whenever I come across overtly racist people I tend to shy away, even though I would deport nearly every non-British person in Canada without so much as a second thought.

>im trying to do it but you did a bad job.
Only one tiny part of canada even sounds like that and its upper ontario and maybe saskatchewan/manitoba because no one ever goes there to show them how to speak.

Newfoundland, nova scotia and non french parts of new brunswick accents are the best and completely 100 percent different from that shit.
PEI and Quebec are french and gay.
BC sounds like smarter californians and alberta is almost kind of southern or something.

didnt mean to greentext that..

explained to my parents that triblinka was completely fake and that a group of aussies scanned the whole place with ground penetrating radar and found nothing.
They agreed to start watching tgsnt to see the other side

>blacks

Truth crosses all boundaries

He had to ask them to stop calling him bossman openly.

Just saw that movie for like the 100th time the other day, fucking classic, ill have a coke

Be glad she didn't have suffer anymore, user.

*She

>be me watching the evening news with mom and pops
>report about some local crime happening
>"here's a photograph of the accused suspect"
>it's a nigger
>my dad: "I fucking knew it.."

you didn't "redpill" them (provide them with reality-shattering information), you just realized that they are racially conscious and agree with you

>dad hates niggers
You're surprised at this? It's not like niggers have gotten worse over time. They've always been a plague.

>triblinka
why would they fake it? and do you have some links? I never wanted to go down the fake/exaggerated holocaust rabbit whole but i think im mature enough now hahahaha

Sounds nice. My family is somehow redpilled on race but still leftist, so they will one minute talk openly about someone getting jewed but in the next get on their soap box about the odd way Trump takes a shit or something.

i dont understand

Im starting to feel the same way. My mom has always been liberal and after years of my constant redpilling on blacks and muslims on christmas she exploded into a racist rant about how niggers are sub human. It was awesome.

apparenly my friend's dad hates niggers as much as I do, and I bonded with him over hating niggers and discussing our taste in women

I'm amazed that you could get 900 niggers to work towards a common goal more complex than 'loot and rape'

nicely put, my dear fellow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp#Archaeological_studies

Can you argue this?

Well they probably have terms and conditions to attend work for their parole otherwise they go back to jail.

>fake/exaggerated

big difference there user

this

i think most are afraid to share their true opinions for fear of being ostracized

well most people dont think the holocaust was entirely made up. they just think the gas chambers part was fake and not as many people died. or some shit.
But sand niggers think it was entirely made up as fuck.
You know what i mean nigger, it just depends how far you wanna go with it once you get onboard

underrated

That's pretty close to plantation status. Too bad they get paid and get to go home.

I wasn't aware they called plantations "factories" these days

Woah, are you a wizard?
Or actually a commonplace racist who lives in a family of other people with racist thoughts.

>my grandma is driving me to go out to eat
>she sees a little mulatto girl walking down the street
>"If there's one thing I hate, it's a zebra!"
>I didn't understand it at the time but it makes me cry laughing as soon as I do
And she to me to Florida once and made me tell my mom that the Waffle House in Georgia that we were eating at was "awfully dark". Based grandma.

Their fear isn't rational. They just don't like to be called a racist or anything else since it's been hammered in their minds it's the worst thing they could be, even worse than being a murderer.

>sitting with famil
>*hey MOM i HATe Niggers howbowchu?
>"yes sun nigg are nop"
>OMG i repdil fa-m
amerisharts ladies and gentilemen

I have a relative who is completely illiterate with social media norms. He openly posts about Jews, Hitler being right and Rothschild/Illuminati/etc on Facebook despite me advising him not to. He even has friends on Facebook that are Jews, he's constantly arguing and forcing redpills on all his old co-workers and friends

Post some of his best hits

we dont really say 'nigger' in britain
we'd probably say darkie or wog or nig nog

>.
I used to think my fianee was racist and then I moved in with her. Now I believe I was being naive. She was right, not racist. There's a difference.

Some reading for you user
The Holocaust Handbook series
The Jewish State - Theodore Herzl
All books by Mike Walsh
The Communist Manifesto
Daz Kapital
All 5 parts of Marx's Capital
The International Jew
Culture of Critique
The Proletarian Revolution in Russia
Germany Must Perish
Also visit codoh.com, they have a vast amount of info

>ooga booga ooga booga

this the world is only going to get shittier from now on

pic would have been far more funny if Weinstein was the behind her.

I suppose Affleck too. Gross and racist got off far too light.