What’s his actual political stance? Is he closer to Millenial Woes or Gavin McInnes?

What’s his actual political stance? Is he closer to Millenial Woes or Gavin McInnes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ExAydddhsIk
youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the NAZI Pug Guy? If it is, all I know is said don't vote SNP for whatever its worth to ya.

Oh ya, SEIG HIEL!

Yes he is. Well so is he a race realist? Does he hate the nonwhite race and want nonwhites to be physically removed from white countries? I know you all do, idk about him and i’m curious.

he's a radical centrist, a moderate rebel

Dankula is /ourguy/. The 14 Woofs and Digital Shut Yer Face are good. Also youtu.be/ExAydddhsIk

I thought he is a cool guy, but looking at his tats, especially stars and a shoulder cop - I doubtski.

I heard on Beauty and the Beta last night that he's actually pretty far left.

He's a centrist shitposter. He's said in the past that he doesn't like the alt-right, but I think he's still e-friends with Woes.

Are those vori v zakone star tattoos?

He's dank that what he is

yes

How? He doesn’t sound radically tolerant

He's in it for the memes but is awake to the state of our open borders.

E-celebs are for gullible sheep. Stop worshiping these controlled opposition plants.

All Scottish cnts are incredibly left wing. But racist at the same time, so i can see why you're confused

So left wing economically but nationalistic as well? Is that what you mean?

his face looks like a happy accident, hammer and sickle tattoo, nazi saluting dog, all his mates and neighbours answer to the name of "Cunt", a typical centrist scotsman in my opinion

Yeah he probably was centrist till they wanted to throw him in jail for making that joke. And then over the course of being dragged in court for that little pug video has distanced himself a bit more from the left.

Former commie turned shitposter

Those star tattoos are a gamble in prison

Yeah but he’s not a criminal or Eastern European afaik so that’s a gamble to be walking into prison with

Dankula is a top-tier shitposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk

Yep, das rite

deep down he believes in the 14 words very much, but hes also a trap fucking degenerate faggot. he is /ourpotatonog/, the same way we've had to ally with weabs. been hanging around his channel a long time, hung out in his live chat for his birthday, teasing his gay red ass.

basically this, not right wing at all but pretty amusing guy.

a FUCKIN DEGENERATE

>Dankula is /ourguy/.
I would expect some leaf faggot to use a plebbit meme and approve of a clear degenerate.

>das rRite mate, yu fookin comiunest
The accent is the funniest part

[spoiler]millennialwoes cause theyre both actual losers[/spoiler]

Gavin, but like him he has his moments.