HOLY SHIT RED PILL ALERT:

HOLY SHIT RED PILL ALERT:

>youtube.com/watch?v=al3QPaG-1E0

>Miller grew up in a liberal-leaning Jewish family in Santa Monica, California.[5][6] He is the second of three children born to Michael D. Miller, a real estate investor, and Miriam (Glosser) Miller. His mother's family immigrated to the United States in the early 1900s from Belarus.[7][8]

>Miller became a committed conservative after reading Guns, Crime, and Freedom, a book by National Rifle Association Chief Executive Officer Wayne LaPierre.[9][10] While attending Santa Monica High School, Miller began appearing on conservative talk radio.[9][8] In 2002, at the age of 16, Miller wrote a letter to the editor of the "Santa Monica Outlook", criticizing his school's pacifist response to 9/11 in which he stated that "Osama Bin Laden would feel very welcome at Santa Monica High School."[9][11] Miller was part of his school's extra-curricular conceptual and performing arts program where he toured at a national level [17][21]. Miller invited conservative activist David Horowitz to speak, first at the high school and later at Duke University, and afterwards denounced the fact that neither of the centers would authorize the event.[9] Miller was in the habit of "riling up his fellow [high school] classmates with controversial statements"[12] and telling Latino students to speak only English.[10][12][13][14]

>In 2007,[15] Miller received his bachelor's degree from Duke University where he studied political science.[9] Miller served as president of the Duke chapter of Horowitz's Students for Academic Freedom and wrote conservative columns for the school newspaper. Miller gained national attention for his defense of the students who were wrongly accused of rape in the Duke lacrosse case.[9][16]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyFxDlOVwAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Steve Miller: self hating gay Jew who wants to end immigration and gas the kikes and fags

/ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=AyFxDlOVwAk

/ourguy/

holy kek that was hilarious

no way. he really is our guy

Best timeline.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is just too fucking hilarious!

Miller is unironically /ourjew/

This has been known for quite some time

This is goddamn hilarious. Would buy this dude a beer.

Fucking BASED

/ourjew/

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

One of us for sure

Goebbels was reincarnated as a jew kek

this is no news you newfags
holy fuck rtdonald and all that shit have to go back

Dare I say it: based kike

kek

>bin laden
>did 9/11

k

why is he so funny???

well bin laden did do 9/11. he was working with CIA and Dick is the thing people dont say

Miller rekt the libs in their beta test of weaponized rape aka the Duke lacrosse rape case.
Poor lil libs, you know being one is a choice, just like being gay right?

Damn that guy can sing

>being against rich world controlling puppets

bet you hate capitalism too you fucking commie

The man the meme the legend

>bet you hate capitalism
capitalism, communism, christianity

all the vile teachings of Solomon

interesting that his family can't claim to have been holohoaxed and he turns out to be a decent Jew.

At last I truly see. You are the paid posters everyone is talking about. We are always told of "shareblue" and "ctr" but in reality it's the trumpbots that are the shills, they get paid to make the trump generals and shill laughable pro kike propaganda like this monotone verbose rat 24/7 "hurr based miller", God forbid anyone go against the grain around you leddit incels, "HURRR SHILL SHILL, FUCKING ANTI SEMITE HURRR". Also don't think you are clever saying "based kike". You can keep trying to make Sup Forums turn and accept kikes but it will never happen. Once you've answered the JQ there is no turning back, everything becomes clear.

Miller has a fantastically good rape face.

/ourjuden/

i love some steve miller. i skipped the accosta interview though. can't stand that fuck.

>is being openly anti-Semitic
>"HURRR SHILL SHILL, FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE HURRR"

Do you not even know about the many jews that fought in the German army? Not even nazis hated every single jew you retarded faggot.

I believe

Fucking based.

He's three years younger than me yet looks seven years older, kek.