Shingeki no Kyojin

What are you most anticipating, next week's episode or next chapter?

Next week when Ymir goes ham on those titans and finally gets the recognition she deserves from the casuals

Endgame right here, brothers.

episode cause I want to see the survey corps get dicked on

I know I'm late to the party but can anyone explain what the fuck.

Is it symbolism? Maybe just for shits and giggles?

Armin a cute.

I guess they thought it will be cool, could also tie in with the whole titans being created by a source of all material. But what I find strange is the mindless titans are walking towards the Beast Titan instead of him commanding them to walk the same direction with him and the animals.

Rest in pieces

Anime was a mistake. I guess I want to see the SL and Falco and Colt next chapter.

That won't be until the 5th episode.

Symbolism, yes. Just prior to that they flashed images of nature with different animals killing prey. Here that could do the same to humans. Titans aren't a force of "evil", they are just another part of nature

Here they show creatures that could*

>cutting 99% of the Utgard arrival and herring scene
>leaving in 1% of it with no context
>Anime was a mistake.
You're damn right

I just did a very quick rundown about what happened since I've dropped the manga (because it was boring at the time) and damn, the author is doing what Kubo Tite did with Bleach: turning the bad guys into characters who can be very likeable and poor guys who were brainwashed/cheated about the truth. And, of course, they will never get the consequences for all the harm they did (or never will, because they'll pass their titan powers to someone else, thus leaving revenge to be unsolved)
I really hope that Mikasa had eaten Annie to get her titan powers but then if the time limit is not a lie, she would die. I hope that at least she will live happy after this whole thing untill she's very old

Understand this>I really hope that Mikasa had eaten Annie to get her titan powers but then if the time limit is not a lie, she would die
I hate speedreaders.

Ymir Fritz found the source of all organic life. Zeke is her descendant.
Hope they explain just exactly what it was she found eventually.

Why do people say Armong instead of Armin? It's confusing enough with there already being an Eren and an Erwin.

Armin, also know as Armong, is /our/mong. He's a shit.

Fuck off.

>he STILL hasn't been spoiled on the dinosaur titan
user, you're so pure.

Micucksa fan and a speedreader, truly the bottom of the barrel.

Some people like to make fun of him.

Well, yeah, I hate myself for speedreading but I'm not very fond of forced to like characters that were the bad guys since the start of the manga. Also I've heard that the manga might be near it's end (probably in more than a year?).
Until then I wont read a shit of the manga.

Mikasa can't turn into a titan you dumb piece of shit.

Actually it should be the 6th. The 5th will be mostly YH drama.

They keep switching scenes around. Ep 4 could end with Ymir jumping off without any transformation and Ep 5 could start with the YH flashback.

Very cute!

why everyone hate eren? he is good character and has many successful journeys, no problem with the women and good fun with the men?

Can someone post the panel where Bert's about to transform against Ymir?

implying they won't start with it next episode or as a flash back later

>why everyone hate eren? he is good character and has many successful journeys, no problem with the women and good fun with the men?

They're jealous because Eren is gonna smash Mikasa harder than the colossal titan did the anime Trump wall.

Kek. Thanks.

I doubt ep 4 will end with her transformation, it'll be in ep 5. But at this rate the Historia name reveal and AT/CT reveal will be in the same episode, i'd rather it be two different episodes for these things.

What is humanity worth?

I thought he was going to shift, because Historia told her to destroy the tower and save herself. Unless it was a reflex, because she attacked them back then as a mindless titan.

Hi Sup Forums

for some reason I got really bored and quit reading this manga around February last year.

It it worth picking up again?

...did they find the basement?

>i'd rather it be two different episodes for these things.
I'm pretty sure it will. Next episode is cannon scene and Nanaba and the rest getting btfo. Then a full episode of YH drama which ends with Ymir shifting and the 6th episode will be Ymir fighting, Historia cheering and the episode ends with Historia telling Ymir her real name.

Reminder that Mikasa is happy with Armin.
EM BTFO

My African-American brother!

I cant wait for the shitstorm from animefags when they get to it in 5 years

That's the ideal situation for these episodes, but then the AT/CT reveal will be in episode 7? That just seems a bit too late, there isn't many more episodes after that.

Who was in the wrong here?

Rod with having perverts retrieve his daughter.

isayama for not taking it further. like i would have wanted to see him slide off armin's skirt and ram him in the ass.

Armin for not showing his boipucci.

>there isn't many more episodes after that.
Yeah, but we are also pretty close to chapter 50 by then.

>some
There are about 3 cuckolds that like him here.

Naisu baitu

Micucksa when?

i hope when they charge to marley mikasa gets captured and then become a cumdump for reiner and zeke

Replying, even when the jig is up, is still just what they want

One of the more triggering baits. Hardly can keep myself from replying.

Pigner and Zeke will be already dead by then.

Believe me, I know, I don't ship at all and yet it still offends me every time I see AMfags
That only makes it all the more important that way we work together to prevent the AM cancer from spreading

Armin
>WHITE
>based
>very very smart
>cute
>strong

At this point you're just having a laugh.

>WHITE
Not with that nose.

If episodes 5 and 6 focus solely on YH maybe we'll get extra scenes with them, but I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.

>5'4 121 lbs (163 cm 55kg)
>being the size of a child

Reiner cucks Armin hard in real life

Armin is literally Erwin
Erwin=based so Armin=based

That's a wide net you're casting here.

Eldians are not even human, let alone White.

Hoping for some extra scenes too, but probably not. Turning the panel for example of Historia, when Reiner says he knows Ymir's goal is to protect Historia, into a short flashback probably would be kind of random.

I CANT GET THE S2 ED OUT OF MY HEAD!
SEND HALP!!!

please don't screw this up

I just feel like chapter 40 and 41 won't be enough for two whole episodes, so maybe they'll add a couple scenes or extend some other ones, but I guess we'll see.

I will regain my respect to SnK if Eren looks like Kruger after 4 years timeskip.

That would be spooky.

I will regain my respect to SnK if Eren has a child with Mikasa after 4 year timeskip.

>...did they find the basement?

We're way past that point.

I endorse it

Micucksa Cuckerman

I can honestly see this happening.

Well the talk on top of the tower and the flashback are not that short. Hisu's chapter would have titanmir fighting, Historia cheering for, more fighting, then the SL shows up and Historia tells Ymir her name at the end. So there is a lot of happening in chapter 41.

Season 2 confirmed split 2 cour. Resumes on Fall 2017

Confirmed where? Can you post links instead of just stating info?

Sasha getting more screen time almost makes up for only twelve episodes.

It's a red herring to make normies think the titans can control dinosaurs and flying whales.

sounds like fake news

Well they did mention that Season 2 will be divided to two parts

I want to speedread through the manga, what chapter has the anime reached? and how accurate is it? will I miss anything if I just start reading from where the anime ends?

No

TL:DR The walled people live on a giant island called Paradis, Humanity outside is in the industrial age, the people (Eldians AKA Jews)inside the walls are hated and seen as monsters because they terrorized the world with their titan powers in the past, and the Marley empire (aka Nazis who literally force Eldians into Ghettos and force them to wear arm bands) wants to conquer them for resources and the coordinate.

Basically humanity fighting for survival was bullshit, the real villains are humans because they're shitty and violent

Why? Just watch the 2nd season and then start reading the manga.
The manga has absolute trash drawing, even though the last arc we had was probably the best ever.

Unlike LNs, where you read tens of pages of padding with no art at all

Like around 35 or something I think.

Episode 4 is probably going to end with chapter 39.
Episode 5: chapter 40 + original scenes
Episode 6: chapters 41 + 42
Episode 7: chapters 43 + 44
Episode 8: chapter 45 + original scenes
Episode 9: chapter 46 + parts of chapter 47 up to when BR see the flares
Episode 10: remaining parts of chapter 47 + chapter 48
Episode 11: chapter 49 + original scenes
Episode 12: chapter 50 + parts of chapter 51.

>the real villains are humans
Will this meme ever stop?

Armin looks like THAT?!

Season 2 started at chapter 38.

Imagine being Annie in that scene and having to be all like "Damn Armong you fucking fine, with your tiny body and your horrific oversized head. I would totally be a good person for you, both me and my titan form... etc etc

What's your predictions for the Eldian vs Marley war guys? I predict that in desperate attempt to prove himself not being a hack Isayama will kill Armin without him ever being of any benefit to "humanity". Showing that typical shonen tropes like "mah friendship" doesn't work irl.

>What's your predictions for the Eldian vs Marley war guys?

wall titans awaken and stomp everything and everyone is disappointed with the ending

the end

Aliens attack Earth so Eldian and Marley need to work together to stop them

But that would mean no twists. No nip can leed their plot in a straightforward line even if their life depended on it.

>the aliens are actually distant ancestors of the humans who colonized the galaxy, including the planet the story takes place on, and the "devil" has been preventing the galactic federation from recontacting the inhabitants and the titan seeding was just a way to freeze technological advancement so that the humans never make it to space

Requesting the gif of Zekzek running with dinosaurs for educational purposes