Jesus literally had an ancestor named Shlomo

Jesus literally had an ancestor named Shlomo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce?

The bible is a jewish novel. Red Pill....

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon

You mean Solomon? Fuck off leftypol/atheist/pagan faggot.

Funny the strange preternatural hatred of Christ. Almost like Satan is working for the ruin of souls...

Well, yeah, he was a filthy jew.
Satan and souls and bullshit like that aren't real. Why would any upstanding man not hate a filthy jew who preached weakness poverty and passivity as high virtues? He was scum and his followers always have been as well.

Christianity is a jew psych op on European humanity to destroy it.

jesus was blonde

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

>subversive anti-christ kike posting

I see you you kabbalah reading mother fucker.

Stop using my flag as a meme, you dumb cunt.

Christ is Lord
Deo Vindice

Jesus spent his entire life preaching against the Jews, but degenerates two-thousand years later say he was part of a Talmudic religion that didn't exist until 200 years after his death. Bless your heart.

Explain why he has an ancestor named Shlomo?

HAHAHAH ATHIESTBOIS GOT BTFO IN THE LAST THREAD SO NOW YOU START ANOTHER?

shill
h
i
l
l
faggot

Hes not white so fuck him.

jesus didn't preach, he was a lifestyle guru

Then why did he read of the jew prophets and teach in the jew synagogues? Because he was one. He was a cultist trying to twist his people's traditions around himself.

SO a jew cultist preached against the traditions of his people. So what? Should we care? Are we jews that we should listen to one of their reformers and give a shit about his words?

Ahh too much racist bullshit. If you have such a retarded black and white view of things that are not black and white, it comes from a place of delusion. There have been great Jews in history, but monstrous Jews too. The talmudic Jew is different from the prophetic post temple Jew. I know this, you faggots know this. Would rather worship the True God who settled his people in the desert than smelly Huns from the black forest. Pagans grow the fuck up.

Fuck off nigger

here we go again