Was hitler justified in his hatred of Jews? I mean what did they do in Germany that bothered him? Or was he just crazy?

was hitler justified in his hatred of Jews? I mean what did they do in Germany that bothered him? Or was he just crazy?

He was just crazy and insecure. Racism is a major sign of unintelligence and insecurity.

Is my sister white?

Yes

You have to remember that a large majority of Jews in 1930 Germany were Communists pushing for literal Cultural Marxism. These Jews controlled 90% of the media, arts, and businesses in Germany after the war as well while making up about 2% of the population. And no he was not crazy, this has no evidence.

Shitler got rejected by a Jewish girl as a teenager, so in a manner befitting of a pathetic virgin right-winger, he decided to take out his anger which culminated in the murder of 7 million Jews by the Nazis.

His story is eerily similar to the alt-righters who take to the internet forums to spew their toxic, racist, misogynistic and transphobic garbage because women don't want to have sex with them.

Even for Sup Forums?

The thing that gets me is anti semitism is something that has been around long before Hitler. A lot of people over the years in history have hated the Jews.

i need to see pics of her nipple and outer vaginal flesh colour to confirm her race.

provide pics.

>I mean what did they do in Germany
Exactly

Can i smell your breath?

Germany blamed WW1 loss on the "backstabing" jews.

Hitler blamed jewish organizations for the economic crisis.

They are pink. Don't ask how I know that.

>Racism is a major sign of unintelligence and insecurity.

that explains the black american racist hatred of honkies, thanks for clearing that up

Hitler didn't even hate jews. He trained them in camps and furnished their relocation to their homeland, Israel.

I suppose. His mistake was war with the rest of Europe. Literally nobody gave a shit until then.

Who did the nazis hate the most, why the catholic church ofcourse! And yet they played it so well, it was useful to them and in the end they ushered in Israel who is coincidently hates by the Vatican!

What a web, much more to it ofcourse this is just a little speck!

Anyway Vatican unfortenetly will not get to keep Israel, sorry but not sorry Israel will win and its enemies will fall when they lease 3xpect it while counting victory!

The Holodomor was the real Holocaust and much, much worse.

Hitler was focused on preserving life, it was the bloodthirsty atomic doomsday Jew that massacred the fucking planet last century, make no mistake goyim, they live..

yes, just ugly

May I present to you, the inventor of racism:

‘We must turn Russia into a desert populated by white negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of. The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one.

We mean the word 'red' literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars quake and pale by comparison. The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution's funeral, and we shall became a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees. We shall show what real power is. By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence... At the moment, our young men in their leather jackets, who are the sons of watchmakers from Odessa, Orsha, Gomel and Vinnitsa, know how to hate everything Russian! What pleasure they take in physically destroying the Russian intelligentsia - officers, academics and writers!’

-Leon Trotsky

A lot of Jew discussion on here tonight

stfu you oven dodger

He blamed Jews for communism because the failed German revolution was mostly led by a bunch of Jews. That's really it.

He should've targeted leftists, not every single Jew.

>UTheD+BL
I'm the what?

Retard. Sorry.

Brainlets not knowing how deep the hatred of jews was in Europe. Martin Luther himself wrote a treatise called 'on the Jews and their lies' in 1534.

Germans had had a large amount of hate for Jews for centuries

Also they got expelled from pretty much every kingdom, even multiple times

7 million now is it?