It's time

It's time.

Who is your homo MVP of the season?

The second best gay alien of all time. Haru from Tsuritama is number 1.

There was a thread less than a day ago

And it's archived. Your point?

Are you talking about the alien from Seikaisuru Kado?

Don't make daily generals, newfag.

I don't want to be that guy, but with the season just picking up and all the homo bait, isn't it ok to have another thread since the other hit bump limit with actual discussion instead of shitposting and image dumping?

Yes

It's not always time.

The cancerous daily thread spammer is back again.

Define "shitposting"

Don't encourage cancer. You're pretty posting the same thing that was posted in the last thread.

You're shitposting by repeating the same topics and forcing a general.

Killua is cute!

Candidates for AOTY so far?

I'm sorry we bumped one of the dozen Dragon Maid or Alice threads off the board.

The daily thread forcer is back again.

Of course cancer like you will want more generals.

>The cancerous daily thread spammer is back again.

To the think the last couple of threads were great but that retard had to come back again.

Not actually the same guy as before, I just wasn't done talking about homo.

That's your problem. Don't cause cancer just because you have no control.

Fuck off newfag.

I hope it turns out to be a good series. Although it's probably going to get overshadowed by other shows.

Fuck off cancer scum

Go to sleep, Timmy, it's past your bed time.

Seikaisurufags confirmed the new cancer

If you're going to respond at all, make it something relevant and homo, shitposter.

Got to agree with that.

It's pretty and all, but there's not exactly that much material to work with to make it cancerous (yet).

Fuck off with your daily general cancer

They are the one forcing the thread right now.

They'll be cancer when they have five or more active threads on the board about shit like the alien's ass or something. So far they're fairly contained.

I didn't stutter, motherfucker. Either stay relevant or fuck off to an Umaru thread or some shit.

Pleb.

They cancerous to this thread. They should have made a thread for their show instead of forcing another homo thread so fast.

OP here, I said nothing about Seikaisuru.

Yep as you can see from this post

You're cancer by making this thread less than a day after the last.

There have probably been three separate threads for it today alone, but they usually die within 20 posts.

Hardly cancer.

I guess it's time to false flag the thread into hating a show that has decent and contained discussion. Didn't work with Trickster huh?
Sage and report.

They are cancer here by forcing this thread.

It's the retarded OP's fault for making another thread so fast.

Trickster at least got a respectable ending. Can't say the same for other so-called "masterpieces" like Rakugo.

They're the same person, don't be so gullible.

I haven't seen season 2 of Rakugo yet. My heart was shattered by season one and I haven't been able to pick the pieces back up yet.

If Tricksterfags force this thread too than they are cancerous too.

Now let's see which group of fags will be this season's cancer.

Never finished Tsuritama. How'd that end?

Okay. All everyone has to do is let the thread die.

No fanabse is forcing anything, just you. This is the same shit that tried to get Trickster banned from the thread by trying to start shit with it, telling Tricksterfags to fuck off for no reason.

It's exactly what's happening here.

It's fantastic all the way until the last episode, where the bed gets shat in so flagrantly it's inexcusable. Proceed at your own risk.

Let it go, post homo. The dogs will get tired of yapping eventually if you ignore them.

Nope. Tricksterfags did not make a new thread less than a day after the last.

But it's not Tricksterfags that's forcing the thread it's Seikaisurufags.

Watch and find out

That's not the fucking point. The point it's that it's just one faggot trying to start shit to cause drama, no fanbase is pushing anything.
It's literally one faggot, one person that did this. I wish a fucking mod came here and banned them do you could see all the deleted posts.

Can't be arsed

The OP of this thread should be banned for forcing dsily generals.

So let the thread die and stop forcing it.

Show that you're not cancer by not bumping the thread.

I can't take it seriously with that voice coming from that character.

>telling people that it's just a false flag, to report, and ignore the thread
>forcing it
I did forget to sage though, forgive me.

Good bait thread now it's clear which group of fags are cancerous thread forcers.

Yeah, it's you.