Rally the troops

Time to sabotage the 2020 election!
Get everyone on social media, we have to make the normies think that oprah's a nazi.
Dig up everything you can to prove it, make stuff up if you cant find anything
we can't let oprah win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0
youtube.com/watch?v=hkttHsrLi8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

making her a Nazi will help her win if Trump is any proof

No, it won't. Her supporters are libtards. If we make her an alt right symbol, it's all over.

OPRAH'S PIZZA CONNECTIONS ARE THE CRITICAL MEME.
DIG DIG DIG

Nah...we're gonna stick to smearing her as part of the globalist cabal, keeping company with Weinstein, Bloomberg, Soros, Gates etc.

President Trump was repeatedly accused of being a nazi and you see what still happened.

#sheknew
She’s super sensitive to being black it’s why she hates racism not because of how mean it is but because she has money! She thinks she’s not black it’s an insult to her
Don’t believe a word she says
She fed sex offenders girls and did everything in the book to stay at the top
It is her funding that put so many dems in office
She is responsible for a lot of the Black roles in movies she pays off directors to get people like Jamie Fox movies and awards
Hell she loves bill Clinton as well.

Just post youtube videos of her speaking to whites "My name is Oprah, it's very nice to meat you" and blacks "hey baby girl (double finger snap)"

Bump for war

Here ya go guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0
Over 25 years ago Oprah Winfrey recorded a shocking interview of a 29 year old Jewish woman who stated that her family, and many other Jewish families throughout the USA, routinely practiced Satanic rituals in which incest, human sacrifice and cannibalism occur. The interview on May 1, 1989 also revealed that these practices were a common occurrence since the 18th century and that they were practiced by certain Jewish cults.

i'll be funny if all the hate she gets motivates her to run even though she didn't want to at first

We have to let the Democrats think Oprah is a good idea. Comedy will ensue.

No reason to make shit up , the truth is:
>shes in a long time lesbian relationship with gayle king
>steadmen is and always been her 'beard'
>had a long term (admitted) crack cocaine habit
I can go on on....

Propaganda ideas, It's Ben Shapiro but he wrote down all the scandals she's been in

youtube.com/watch?v=hkttHsrLi8I

This is going to push dialectic politics to their most extreme

This will make make vs female
Even dem men will vote against her
You should’ve seen the men at the Golden globes
They hated the All Men Are Evil Rapist speech
This is truly the best thing that can happen to trump

>Have to make normies think she's a nazi

We should actually support her because she promotes the race war. She's a million redpill opportunities.

Trying to pin her as a nazi is stupid.

This. This all makes sense.

Exactly

latinos are going to get pissed at dems, 2 niggers in a row when they're small minority and Latinos are largest group and who the pander to 24/7 yet they don't run one. we need to figure out how to exploit this.

This is stupid. No one is going to believe this social justice nigger woman is a Nazi.

>facts
Facts won't win.
She'lll get the TV/Hollywood lovers, the "Gimmi Free Stuff" crowd, all the SJW/Libtards and the black vote instantly.

I give her aa 60% chance to win.

Why is this Oprah 2020 shit only on 'right wing' sites?
Why is it that left don't seem to give a fuck about Oprah for prez?

I thought Hilary was Hitler? We can't have two Hitler's. I wish we could.

By all means do the digging. But beware that anything coming out now would have a diminished impact come primaries or election time.

Just a couple of negative moments that came to mind:

>Saying old people are racist and need to die off.

>Throwing a fit in an expensive Swiss retail store cause the attendant warned her how expensive the handbags were.

I think the Oprah for president rumours originated with NBC, a democrat shill outlet

wow Sup Forums really is scared

you are fucking stupid

can we just poison her instead? she wants my grandparents to die because they were "marinated in racism" -- fuck this fat bitch

Dream ticket for the Dems in 2020 is Sherrod Brown with Cory Booker as his vice, not anything with Oprah on it.

Brown is a popular Ohio (swingstate) Democrat. Typical rustbelt guy who doesnt like bad trade deals and would certainly win back the blue collars from Trump.

Booker is a charismatic black guy that will boost black turnout just enough to push him and brown over the line.

Democrats are doomed if they run a celebrity. One of their strongest attacks would be to ask America if theyve had enough of their meme President and want to return to normal

We
Want
Her
To
Be
The
Democrat
Nominee

>he thinks you can characterise a black woman into a nazi
>he wants Sup Forums to lie and make stuff up
>he thinks oprah fucking winfrey has a chance of winning
get off my board donald redditor trash

>marinated in racism
What actually goes into that? Like garlic and onion, or what? I want to marinate my wild game in pure Racism™.