Accused of rape

Well pol has it happened to you?

Recently I was accused of this over a message by a woman I hardly even recognize.
I'm innocent of the accusation, however she says she has told her family and some friends with "no intent to destroy my reputation".

I haven't and most likely won't respond to this crazy person who is spinning yarns for some #Metoo points. But maybe I should? I'm concerned that if I tell her she's either mistaken me for someone else or is delusional that she may continue with her lie to some sort of legal action.

BTW she is a literal pink haired SJW that I meet at a party years ago. I suspect she's decided to attack me because of some of my political views that I use to espouse on facebook. I haven't used the service in years though, that's why the whole situation is just baffling to me.

Anyone else have a similar situation or any advice?

Why do women get to do this and potentially fuck my life up more than it already is?

WTF anons...

pic unrelated but might as well be her.

u fucked

I would litteraly call the police and press charges for Libel. if you dont do this you are a retard.

that may be a bit over kill at this point. She hasn't actually affected my reputation as of yet.

beast mode

At least call them and ask them what you should do. That way it's at least on some kind of record.

this

I Think I should clarify that she says she doesn't want this to blow up and just wants "closure"
The whole thing seems loaded to me.

Post screencaps, nig nog.

I'm not bringing the police into this yet. Looking for a non-legal route at the moment. Ignoring it like I've left facebook(which is mostly true) is my shitty tactic as of now.
I could get arrested by the cops for a very very unrelated charge(unpaid fines)

yeah yeah I know that's stupid, but its my case and it wouldn't look good.

lol doxing myself is a good idea.
I won't take the chance that someone I know browses here.

Prolly just wants you to admit to or say something incriminating.

This, she's trying to get you to say something incriminating. A Lawyer would tell you not to respond. I will tell you to reply with "You're fucking crazy, stop messaging me", and then cease responding no matter what. Make it seem like you've blocked her, but keep records of everything she sends.

If you rape her now, it'll count as a Double Rape Backfire and you'll get away scot free

this is closer to my approach.

In a more general sense, does any anons have similar stories.

I need some inspiration

(Like when Sub-Zero hits a guy with two ice balls, except with rape, not ice balls)

I’m not saying you shouldn’t take the (assumed) motives of a person who has made up a predicament you fully dispute, lightly. I’m just reminding you that if you’re right, this person could ruin your life for a long while. And even if you handle this wrong, you’ll meet the same consequence. Contact a legit lawyer ASAP.

Double Rapeordy

Rape and kill her anyway, your getting arrested either way.

This.
Yup.

kek thats what I first thought

>not raping women in real life

Get out of here pleb

this is fair advice. I'm not taking it lightly despite my apparent levity.
I just think I can giver her one more move to see if she has anything else to say. I really do not use facebook so for her not to get a response isn't strange. I live far away as well so her rumors won't touch me most likely/

thanks for your concern, first I may talk to some of my family before approaching a lawyer.

Yeah back in high school. Girl my friend knew saw me and liked me so she sent me emails at school (didn't have a non-school email back then in web 1.0 days.) We chatted a bit and she started getting raunchy and said we should fuck. I said nah let's be friends. She says if I didn't fuck her she would say I raped her.

I had to print off the email and show it to the fucking principal to protect myself. My friend called me a loser for not fucking her but she was honestly a 3/10 and nutso and I wasn't interested.

Always leave a paper trail gents.

Your going down. The court will listen& believe.

>Your best option is to rape her now.
You're going to do the time, might as well do the crime.

this isn't very healthy anons. You need Femdom JOI. It'll save you

My wife has never brought up the two times I raped her.

destruction of reputations is a woman's weapon of choice (or poison)
it provides for a longer period of harm, and can in itself lead to physical violence through the mob mentality they also attempt to generate (#ibelieve)
it doesnt matter if you havent done anything to her, if she feels you've hurt her, than you are evil and deserve what you get

If anyone accuses me of rape I would laugh in their face because the last time I touched a girl in an intimate way was March 19, 2008. No non-relative, non-doctor female has ever seen my penis. I'm invincible.

You should sue her.

1) Contact a lawyer who specializes in sexual assault cases, set up a consultation, and be 100% honest and thorough with her (the lawyer will probably be a woman). You might have to pay a large retainer: Do it. The more expensive your lawyer, the better.

2) DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR ACCUSER. DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER VIA TEXT, EMAIL, OR MESSANGER. IF SHE CALLS YOU, DO NOT ANSWER.

3) If there is any evidence (text, emails, pictures, etc.) of you two being on good terms after the supposed rape, begin gathering it - i.e. contacting your phone company to retrieve deleted texts.

Everything you do to "defend yourself" will backfire. You are better off not addressing these accusations until there are formal charges pursued against you, in which case let your lawyer handle everything. With luck, you will be prepared if (oftentimes these accusations don't result in anything) the police come to investigate the accusations. If the police do come, decline to speak with them without your lawyer present.

> inb4 I'm a poorfag and can't afford a lawyer

Sell everything of value and pay one. This cannot be overstated. The more you pay your lawyer now, the less you will pay down the line. If you're short on cash - imagine how short on cash you'll be after you're an ex-con and registered sex offender.

If you suffer any social blowback from the accusations, so be it. It's a small price to pay for not incriminating yourself. The only thing you should ever say is nothing. Your real friends will understand why you can't say anything about an ongoing, serious legal case. If they don't, then they weren't really your friends. You can move away from a bad social situation. You cannot move away from sex offender status.

T. lawfag who has seen this sort of thing blow up far too often.

>being a political autist on faceberg
You deserve it desu, good luck in Canadias fucked system.

document everything, have no conversations that you cant prove
you have to play it by ear, you know her better than Sup Forums, even if you barely know her
usually engaging with them is a mistake; but sometimes ignoring them is a problem
do not apologise or show weakness, they are predatory, and will take advantage

Copy and paste her messages then, spook.

you dont know the half of it
Turdeau is attempting to introduce legislation that would further limit evidence the accused could use to show innocence (preventing emails from being considered, etc)

I re-read the message and this bitch is definitely crazy. I don't even think this should be responded too. I'm just gonna wait.

you may want to contact diana davidson and her org

Sue for libel or have it held over your head. Your choice.

>femdom joi
Haha fucking feminism infected the heads of every one of ex girlfriends. Abusive man hating thot cunts wasted my youth when I shoulda been making babies.
Now they're all trying to settle down but they all used up from drugs, alcohol, sex and abortions.
Yeah ____ joy.

In a civilized parts of the world you just sue her for libel, because this kind of accusation is a big thing.
Unfortunately Canada isnt civilized, and even tho she cant possibly even prove you ever were in same place as her, you can get in teouble in court. Maybe.

You should retaliate in my opinion.
Remember that they go for weak, who dont defend themselves.
Show strength, prove shes the evil doer here, and something posotive may come out of it.

> first I may talk to some of my family before approaching a lawyer

Nope, don't fucking do it. Everything you tell them could later be used against you. It might not even be your family member consciously turning against you - they may reveal critical information by haphazardly trying to "defend you" worse, they might even make something up to try to defend you because they don't know the law. I've seen someone's mother basically say on the stand that her son raped someone, because the mother didn't understand the ridiculous legal definition of rape.

The only person you should trust is a lawyer, who is trained in the specifics of the law and has a professional (i.e. legally enforcable, you can sue them if they don't keep it) obligation to defend you and keep your information private.

good to know. Then I won't. I didn't really want to have that conversation with my parents anyway

touching is rape. you're fucked.

yeah he's fucked to. Filthy rapist chauvinistic pig

not me but happened to buddy i was the only reason he got away,

>be us in college
>at a party we are hosting at our place
>im djing, and dont trust anyone not to drink that night so i dd
>night goes normal, buddy brings chick home and i drive
>talk about how she wants to blow everyone in the car and cant wait to fuck him when we get back etc
>i sleep everything normal
>cop knocks next morning, saying girl accused of rape
>i laugh really hard
>tell cop what actually happened
>homie gets away lol

Did u shag this girl?
Or she just a random crazy bitch

Can someone please explain why hasn't anyone nuked Facebook's servers to shit and taken it down? Jesus Fucking Christmas social media is starting to become more deadly than sharks and vending machines combined.

This is actually great advice.

random. I seriously think she may be mistaking me.

You need to go deep underground, assume a new identity, emigrate to Murmansk Russia, start a new life.

While I was in school I was accused of making rape threats. They threatened to arrest me and lied about security cameras. I remember it pretty well- 12 year old me was scared shitless.

Dated a girl who liked to be tied up, choked, smacked, etc. Totally into getting gorilla-fucked by "daddy". Was later accused of forcing it in the public forum, never legally though. Pro, because I lost all my retarded friends and found you nogs after a short stent of alcoholism. Hi Sup Forums.

Do NOT talk to the authorities without a lawyer— I cannot stress this enough. Don’t say anything stupid. Swallow your pride.

This, and gather all available evidence. Good luck, poor user.

Just don't say a fucking word to the person, don't talk about them, don't reference, don't tell anyone shit. If they come after you past that, I would immediately talk to a lawyer and look into restraining order.

This is my course of action anons. Thanks for the advice.

>I seriously think she may be mistaking me

irrelevant
you are her ticket to victimhood, to attention, and to martyr status