Happy birthday to the supreme gentleman. May his soul forever rest in peace

Happy birthday to the supreme gentleman. May his soul forever rest in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BssSJvBTKc
laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php
instagram.com/proudeurasian/
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6zdx73/eurasiantiger_alter_ego_gets_caught_out_posting/
reddit.com/r/Alt_Hapa/comments/6zbti5/thanks_et_for_proving_to_all_of_us_its_all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/35240850/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's kinda ugly but kinda aesthetic at the same time. How?

We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

His birthday is in the summertime, you fucker. I'm so mad I could pour orange juice on you and then go cry.
I've been listening to My Twisted World recently, much better than reading all that shit.

He's ironically very handsome. Not sure why he couldn't get at least one girl.
From what I've seen of him he is very narcissistic, maybe he was only going for super hot girls only

Dude there was one story where he poured hot coffee on some couple walking down the street or some shit. Pretty clear.

Real human being.

Our Savior's birthday is today.
Merry Day of Retribution

You just made my point..... Poured coffee on women, only goes after super hot girls

>maybe he was only going for
See, this is where your and all these normy assumptions breakdown. He was an autistic retard who didn't know shit about basic social interaction. He wasn't trying, that was the problem. Thought just walking around he'd find friends. You just don't understand, you can't understand the pain.

This is a photoshopped image btw

He was only going for white blondes

Day vs night
the red capes are coming

Who is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=9BssSJvBTKc

he was a complete idiot

why are you praising him? why not gary ridgway or ted bundy or whatever? just because he was a neet?

Did he go to prison or something wtf is this?

He inspires me. I too am a 22 year old virgin except I have kissed a girl.

what a sick cunt

Personality does wonders I hear.

if he inspires you then you are useless
also it seems you are seeking attention.

No. He's alive and well...

P L U N G I N G

>You will never quietly press your ear to your sister's bedroom door, burning with envy as she gets pounded by her boyfriend.

Elliot Rodger wasn't a neet, you stupid sack of shit. In My Twisted World, he CLEARLY states that "My father told me that I could work for his friend Karl Champley for a few weeks, to help him build a
staircase in his new house. I knew Karl quite well, for he used to come over to father’s for dinner
occasionally. Karl was just finishing up building his new house in Woodland Hills, just a few minutes
away from father’s house, and he offered to hire me to help with the staircase." (Rodger 67) Maybe know what you are talking about before you speak again.

Who would narrate that crap?

why couldn't the government provide him with a blonde girl?

oh yea, i forgot. he killed girls because he couldn't get to date them
this is even worst. come on. stop being an complete piece of shit, burger.

"I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes.How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again."

"Isla Vista was at its wildest state at that time, and I saw lots of Asian guys walking around with hot blonde girls on their arm. It fueled me with rage, as it always had. I should be one of those guys, but no blonde girls gave me that chance. I looked down at all of them, and in my drunken carelessness, extended my arm out and pretended to shoot them all, laughing giddily as I did it. Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy boys whom I’ve always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me."

"They all started socializing right next to me, and none of the girls paid any attention to me. I rose from my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the obnoxious boys instead of me. It was one of the most foolish and rash things I ever did, and I almost risked everything in doing it, but I was so drunk with rage that I didn’t care. I failed to push any of them from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the street. When I landed, I felt a snap in my ankle, followed by a stinging pain. I slowly got up and found that I couldn’t even walk. I had to stumble, and stumble I did. I tried to get away from there as fast as I could."

Why does he have a mugshot if he never got arrested?

because thats not him......

see
Here is a police report on the incident

>ironically handsome

>oh yea, I forgot he killed girls because he couldn't get to date them. this is even worst.
Actually, in Elliot's manifesto My Twisted World, he claims that "Women are vicious, evil, barbaric
animals, and they need to be treated as such." (Rodger 136).
>come on. stop being an complete piece of shit, burger.
Maybe once you stop deliberately distorting the facts.

PAGE 2

FYI : All of the incidents involving ER and the police before he started his killing spree involved him seeing Asian guys with White girls

>be burger
>keeps praising elliot loser
>gotta quit Sup Forums because mcdonalds
>blond girl arrives
>give me a bigmac, wojak
>goes back to home
>praise elliot because girls are stupid

>hate crime

The jawline is photoshooped, the Lookism forum shoops gigantic jawlines on everyone to show how people will suddenly find you attractive.

God bless you elliot, may you be drowning in roastie heaven.

Tenda Spencer never left anywhere. Here he is spamming shit as usual from his mountains of interracial archives. That's his whole life now.

>be brazilian
>try to tell a joke
>it fails
>slip on a banana peel

You deleted your Instagram for some reason, which means you're still active on the Internet.

instagram.com/proudeurasian/

it's a fact, not a joke.

Hater of freshcunts

Hiding your tracks won't do anything for as long as you can't stop your spam addiction on Sup Forums.

This. His face looks like a 14 year old, that’s what happens when whites race mix with Asians.

>His face looks like a 14 year old, that’s what happens when whites race mix with Asians.

LOL no. (see pic). When Asian men mix with White girls, it is fine.

Brazil user, let me tell you how Elliot Roger felt. Imagine living in some 3rd world country with a bad quality of life and then imagine seeing all of the third world people who are just like you living better lives in places like the US and Europe. Can you imagine the pain and anguish of seeing those people with better lives? The jealousy?? That’s why he went on a killing spree!

EurasianTiger caught posting BBC propaganda on Reddit. He most likely does it on Sup Forums too.

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6zdx73/eurasiantiger_alter_ego_gets_caught_out_posting/
reddit.com/r/Alt_Hapa/comments/6zbti5/thanks_et_for_proving_to_all_of_us_its_all/

no, i can't. you can say whatever you want, but he still a loser. and if you like him, you are even worst.

Precisely the case with Tenda.

His weak chin, Mongoloid cheek bones and slanted eyes makes him look like a neotenous child completely unattractive to females.

That's why he has to spend his whole life without sex.

It's because the children look up to and want to exceed their fathers. When a half breed looks at their white father they know they will never live up to the superior white race. When the half breed looks at their Asian father they know they are better than them genetically.

>My Korean cousins all have better jobs than me. I dont have a job and have no desire to seek one. Im lower middle class, and they are upper middle class, if not upper class.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/35240850/

Why did you LARP as Korean here? To make it harder to identify you?

Interesting how you said you've been unemployed the whole time. Explains how you got so much time on your hands to spam Sup Forums for years and years.

Faggot

Gaynigger

still hot