My name is Troy. I am an Asian-Australian that recently had to leave the West and return to my homeland for awhile...

My name is Troy. I am an Asian-Australian that recently had to leave the West and return to my homeland for awhile. I have recently returned to australia and am fed up with racism and Asian girls. Asian girls are racist and discriminate against their own kind but white society is worse, and I blame them for all my problems in life. This is why I decided to return to my homeland.

If you are a young Asian man in the West, all I have to say is this: go East, Asian man. The West does not like us or want us, neither do Asian girls. Drop out of the rat race. Live with parents, return to simpler times. I fully advocate MGTOW for Asian men. In fact I am starting the AMGTOW movement, and I hope you'll join me. Back home, if we are forced to be celibate, at least we can remain happy being our own soil.

I will be posting this shortly on /r/AsianMasculinity as well. Drop out of society, stop working for whites, and join me, Asian man!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTAo8tM55kmad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for asian male exodus.
Convince the poos to leave as well pls desu.

The strong can tolerate inequality and blame themselves for their pitiful state. The weak blame the others and search for attention.

we're not actually even close to full, but regardless.
FUCK OFF

>implying
We're full. And have been for years. I don't even know what kind of Dark Sorcery the Government is using to mass import these fucking non-whites

because you whites don't like working, and we have to be imported to pick up the slack

Asian men may go East, but you still have tiny cocks.

>My name is Troy. I am an Asian-Australian
i'm so sorry

>Asian
>Masculinity

Bumping for interest

ELLIOT RODGER 2.0

quit larping Nisem

Kek, this guy talks shit about Serpentza.
How asspained can you be about a white guy living in China

youtu.be/mTAo8tM55kmad as fuck about BWC pounding his sisters

All chinks should go back to where they belong.

You’re not even that ugly. If you have no chance it’s probably because of your personality.

>because you whites don't like working, and we have to be imported to pick up the slack

thats just a lie they used to convince you to come and labor as hard as you can for peanuts, you would have more value someplace else, all of us would

Its right that you feel that way lovely asian man. Aussies, unfortunately, are very racist and closed minded people. Did you know (before you went there) that it was a prison colony? Its why they had to have their guns taken away. Prisoners can't own guns. Hope you wind up someplace more understanding. Like Alabama.

Yes because white countries only became great after squints and loo dodgers infested our countries. They only became worse after we let you in.

what is this dudes youtube channel again? I loved his video about how white guys go to Asian countries for work, it was filled with keks

attractiveness isn't all about the face

are you really troy? I used to watch you videos.