>>156050294

>heroine possession

Did he kidnap Wonder Woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWaz-LvTfIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>heroine-possession/

Give this fat fuck a round of applause for managing to tie up Wonder Woman. Gender equality my ass.

god I hope so, but artie has been narrowly escaping death on the regular for some time now

I love this fucking guy, I sure hope so. Artie is one of the few comedians I can stand to listen to. Back when he was on Stern, I was a big admirer of how he was the only one that wasn't putting on airs for the show. Artie is the same if hes on stage, screen, the air, or in a bar having beers. Too fat to fish was the best autobiography I have ever read because it wasn't boring and self-congratulatory.

I hope Artie gets his shit together but I think he's at or near the dusty trail.

reddit needs to leave

In Cumia show today (or AA show whatever) they said they talked to him and he’s doing really good in rehab. Unless he managed to bribe an orderly he’s gotta be through withdrawals by now

Artie's face was nearly as disturbing as OP in Gilbert Gottfried's movie. It was hi fidelity or some shit

You think that's disturbing?

is that a broken nose or some sort of extreme JUST from sniffing coke ?

Combination of both.

Artie is a huge gambler and claims he was punched in the face by his bookie.

nope.

#MeToo

he looks like pogo the clown

Artie has never been alright.

That's pretty common in alcoholics due to broken capillaries from heavy drinking. Results in swollen & red nose/cheeks.

fuck this cunt just needs to go. Numerous suicide attempts, constant heavy drug use along with being a boozer, chronic sports gambler. Never been a fan of him really even as a kid watching mad tv. He obviously has a lot of psychological issues. I just dont find him funny, it's always the same bit with him. I watched a thing with cumia ( i guess artie was co host?) and it was just brutal. I dont anthony funny either but Ive seen some episodes of his online show. I just cant get into "comedians" none of them are funny. Im a kind of person who doesnt LOL much. Some of you cunts are way more witty and funny and have a special way with memes so If im looking to actually laugh out loud, i come here not a comedian or tv show.

Heroine pusher

he's a degenerate heroin addict who looks 20 years older than he actually is. He works for a literal vampire and a corrupt cop on a shitty talk show. The man is doomed.

haha

He keeps his drugs in a salt shaker, one day he accidentally smashed it getting broken glass in his drugs. He is such an addict he snorted it anyway and nearly died. His nose has been fucked ever since but he continued to snort heroin anyway.

He considers himself clean because he is no injecting heroin and just snorting.

On another occasion he was going through heroin withdrawals and got depressed so he decided to drink bleach, he then stabbed himself in the stomach with steak knife several times.

This is the guy who OP thinks is cool. He's a piece of shit.

Needs jewcap

Artie is a complete asshole, but that's what makes him entertaining.
youtube.com/watch?v=cWaz-LvTfIc

This is Artie's farewell tour, you can tell he is on the trajectory all the famous people who die "tragically" but everyo e watching on the outside saw coming for years. See Amy Winehouse.

He wont see 2020

>Amy Winehouse
Is she that black woman that died in a tub?

Gonna miss this dude, he doesn't have much time left. Funny dude who didn't give a fuck about PC or what anybody thinks

I remember when the Gay Community attacked him for yelling at high pitch faggot

That was the best shit. I listen to that on the way to work at least once a week.

He doesn't deserve redemption. He's fucked himself over so many times, he should never get another chance.

Fucking scumbag degenerate. I don't want him dead or anything, but why does he keep getting off the hook, when so many other deserving people don't?

Shit.
Gonna watch some old mad tv, mr show, and I just watched Dirty Work a few weeks ago

Yeah, he would have been crucified for that shit today, what the fuck happened to high pitch Mike?

I love Artie. Will miss.