YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatry.yale.edu/people/bandy_lee-2.profile
youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duverger's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny how she's worried about Trump and not Mattis, who's actually bragged about how fun it is to shoot people.

>implying this is a bad thing

You humans deserve it.

All y'all wypipo had to due was give us citizenship and let women own their own bodies...now we all finna die...dumbass wypipo fuck y'all.

spbp

does anyone have the original of this image from before?

>(((Yale Psychiatrist)))

Excellent! You have done a fantastic impression of what a negroid would sound like. Well done!

A nuclear war wouldn't even come remotely close to destroying the human species stupid bitch

Why would anyone trust a Yale psychologist grad after this? I guess if you’re a leftist

Hmm that's strange. How can he be doing that and saving the world at the same time?

Because he is saving the world from evil and Newsweek is just spreading dis info .. again

Because Mattis would have shot her.

Nice

And it would be another great achievement for his presidency, because I sure am sick of hearing lefties bitch and moan about him.

These are actual doctors making a diagnosis of a man without any examination at all. Hypnotic oath or fucking watevs anyone? dam irresponsible if you ask steve

So yale hires delusional paranoid schizophrenics?

Everything makes a lot more sense now

I'll choose the best people for my administration.
I would use the greatest minds...I know the best negotiators.
I know the ones that are no good that people think are good.
I know people that you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them.

Prevent what?
This is their network.
This is their show.
We are mere viewers who like the commercials.

What the hell ever happened to the Goldwater Rule?

Do you think niggers will be slaves again after the apocalypse?

Finally making good on the only campaign promise I cared about.

Not even anti Trump fags are willing to go against Mattis. That motherfucker would just shoot and claim self defense.

Not even radiation can erode a curse set upon a people by God user.

She knows Trump wont shoot her but Maddog Mattis just might. No one fucks with Mattis & comes out unscathed

Goldwater applies to professionals. "Professor" Lee isn't even licensed. She's just the Ivy league version of that Hollywood "Fire & Fury" faggot. Brace for 3 more years of libs trotting these idiots out for their low-info flock.

Implying this would be a bad thing. Humans are destroying planet via "man-made global change" we must go extinct so the Earth may survive

Wrong. But these faggot tech companies could very well destroy the entire species if they keep influencing a billion kids to act like morons. How Youtube hasn't been shut down and everybody imprisoned yet is astonishing.

psychiatry.yale.edu/people/bandy_lee-2.profile
>a fucking gook woman
>Assistant Clinical Professor

Lee B, Donnelly PD, Cohen L, Garg S. Violence, health, and the 2030 Agenda: Merging evidence and implementation. Journal of Public Health Policy 37S:1-12, 2016.

Violence and health: Implications of the 2030 Agenda for South-North collaborations

Transforming our world: Implementing the 2030 Agenda through Sustainable Development Goal Indicators

The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development—A golden opportunity for global violence prevention

I thought psychiatrists were supposed to research pharmaceuticals or something...

American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics

Let's see, doctors who prescribe big pharma addictive substances to an unwitting public as a gateway to opioid abuse nationwide.
Where does the ethics part of their principles come into play?

What is mental health?
In 347 days, President Trump has made 1,950 false and misleading claims.
Is that a healthy mental disposition?

“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
— Trump from an interview with Esquire, 1991

Is this mental stability?
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Jan 2, 2018

You americans are such softcocks if you think a bit of banter is a sign of mental instability.

>(((Yale Psychiatrist)))

Literally "FUCK DRUMPFF HE GON GET US ALL KILLED CUZ HE HITLER"

think about the nuclear codes

I wish

He's joking you dense cunt.
Trump always fucking jokes around in rallies and events, but they take his tweets like they are the most serious thing

death for the death god.

"Banter" is behind closed doors not for public display.
The people of the world need diplomacy not locker room "grab her by the pussy" banter.
Grow the fuck up ffs.

if this doesnt work, they will say trump could destroy the universe

Take a spoonful of cement son and harden the fuck up cunt. Our pollies used to shittalk each other on the parliament floor, hell they still do. Greatest nation in the world and you're all apparently a bunch of pussies.

How does a pearl clutcher like this survive on Sup Forums long enough to open a reply box?

Fuck the jokes. If I want jokes I'll go to a comedy club.
This is serious business.
There is no need for name calling.

Isn't this the goal all along. That why kek put him there

and twitter is for banter

Holy shit you're a pussy.

(((YALE PSYCHIATRIST)))

youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E&t=1s

>"Banter" is behind closed doors not for public display. The people of the world need diplomacy not locker room "grab her by the pussy" banter. Grow the fuck up ffs

WHOA THE ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES

yes and you have done wonders for the world down under.
how's the heat?
warm enough for you?
get ready for the draft, unless you got plans to leave the country, or maybe get a deferment like your god emperor.
either way enjoy the hell you create.
as for me i survived and will continue to piss off the little hive-minded and watch them chimp out
on an obscure shitposting image board.

Holy SHIT we HAVE TO STOP THIS MAN.

G OD DAMNIT rreeeeeEEEEE

so could putin ix mercal and a few others.
do we really need to give these people that much power? why?

nigger

Psychologists/Psychiatrists are not allowed to give any opinion on someone's mental health without evaluating them first. This should result in a loss of tenure, but ofc, whoever this is is most likely a jew and Yale is a temple to Judaism.

ordinary well balanced people don't run for these jobs. egomaniacs run for these jobs.

egomaniacs + nukes = bad

Why would i, if that is actually what i hope for.

GRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPFF!!!!!11!!!1!

>draft

Nigga it's North Korea, not WW3. How hard do you think this is gonna be?

Is there a human being more powerful than donald trump?

Does this make Trump look bad, or does it make psychiatrists look ridiculous?

excellent, pull the god damn trigger faggot.

it makes me wonder if yale could teach anything.

Trump fixes climate change

every filipino
they are the most powerful

a couple months ago I read somewhere that if india and pakistan had a limited nuclear war we could have 3-5 years of nuclear winter.
the food crops would be gone

so if india and pakistan heats up remember, it won't matter that were on the other side of the planet

>THE WORLD IS OVERPOPULATED
>TRUMP COULD DECIMATE THE SPECIES
pick one to complain about, eco-fags

in a major event the most i've heard was 3 years. probably trying to bulk the numbers for effect.

both the us and russia could kill everyone 4-5 times over. that's ridiculous. fucking white people

if everybody piled together in one spot.

that's how frightened they are?
should people that paranoid have nukes?

should anyone have that many nukes. is anyone gonna take them away.

Proof? That should be interesting.

So could literally any president after FDR. How is this news? The Russians and Chinese could have too.

not you n korea. only the cool countries.

hey the us signed the npt. oh wait that's for the peasant countries

Fucking kek. The ABSOLUTE STATE of liberal hysteria.

Kill yourself you fucking disgrace, you're embarrassing the rest of us.

Looked it up and seems real, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

No, they're just spiteful opportunists.

Let it all burn

this is obvious bait. Trump can and will keep shitposting. Just deal with it.

>Yale
There you go

Newsweek is heavily Liberal and so is Yale.

so is the population in general

>psychologists have proportionally more psychological disorders than the general population
Research paper I remember reading. If anyone wants it I'll go hunting for the source

i guess what i'll never understand is how does the right win 1/2 the elections with bat shit crazy ideas and imbecile leaders.

If Trump destroyed the entire human species, I'd definitely vote for him again

That's what I've been wanting all along

ok find it. watch it'll be alex jones

>check?

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN

>Yale

>npt
>that's for the peasant countries

Unironically this. It's cute when other countries think they get to have an opinion about what America does.

MAD DOG
A
T
T
I
S

it's like these mainstream-meteors are cranking out word for word old-school onion style articles and playing it off as legit pieces... wtf?

>psychiatry is a real profession

Invective aside, having a system run by exactly two parties of relatively equal strength is a practically unavoidable consequence of the American electoral system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duverger's_law