Why are you not participating in the economic boom?

Nobody knows how to read a tape measure or use a saw without mutilating themselves anymore. People like me who can actually build shit are hard to come by anymore.

Liscence is gone due to back child support.

Can you get it back somehow?

Commercial RE is dying so this construction boom must be speculative residential RE. Reminds me of the buildup in 2008. Cheers.

>all those buildings and homes destroyed and damaged during the hurricanes
>all those buildings destroyed and damaged during the fires
>be contractor
>????
>PROFIT
WTF I love natural distasters now

Fuck if I know.

>I'm not already a contractor
I;m ready user

I can attest to that. I deal with builders all the time around here and one asked me how high he needed to build some walls, nigger its on the plan you gave me, can you not read. Im slowly wanting to switch professions comsidering how much contractors are charging people and getting away with it

What state you in? I've got tools and shit, getting my license back in a month or so. Had two DUI's in one night about ten years back and now I'm finally dealing with it. I'm in a place now where I want to get my contracting license and go legit, but meanwhile I'm making good cash under the table.

Commercial re isn't dying. We're building a fuckton of commie blocks in the subburbs since those communist faggots love em so much, at least here in minnesota.

t. GC

Send feminists there. I'll just sit back and watch how they wail.

I just got into a program called the conservation corps where they are going to teach me construction and all that. Today was my first day of work after neeting for 3 years.wish me luck fellas :)

I charge way too little for my work. Back in the day carpenters didn't make that much money but now that it's a lost art it's very profitable. If you are any good I'd get a truck and tools and go for it. At least it's outdoors and you can make your own schedule. I'm not looking forward to all the paperwork though. Think I'll make my woman do it all.

Good luck. Don't cut your fingers off.

Can’t wait until I’m dead so I don’t have to hear about how everything is like 08. Shit was a once in a lifetime situation. Get over it.

Boom leads to bust. We don't want a boom.

Is the only difference between a cabin in the woods and a typical American house only in size?

dont fuck up your back

That too. Or fall off ladder.

I am. I'm a pipeline welder and we had so much work last year we could only fill about half the welder positions we had open. We can't even find welder helpers.

Good luck. Don't put your fingers anywhere you wouldn't put your dick.