Year of Our Lord 2018

>Year of Our Lord 2018
>people really still believe the world didn’t end in 2012 and we switched to the meme timeline

How can you sit there and ignore the acceleration of the absurdity of this timeline? Everything is backwards, inside out, and upside down. There are no rules anymore. The things that statistically shouldn’t happen do.

I can’t be the only one who’s noticed this. I feel like I’m going insane and losing my grip on reality. I’ve had this feeling since around 2012 and it’s only gotten worse with time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDj9ZZQY2kA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Behold the numbers

Well I will agree, at least, that my life went from normal to bizzaro at that time. Maybe that's the year that the internet eclipsed the influence of the mainstream and local culture as well

i think the same thing, its weird i told some others i think the world ended in 2012, everything is wrong now

Trump is the second coming of Christ

what is taking so long

why is this disclosure so slow

That's weird, I had that feeling in 1999 and 04/05.

Trump plays the long game, to win.

If you rush you get only one or two low hanging fruits.

O H S H I T

Maybe it's hard to explain things that come from different dimensions, maybe they've been telling us this whole time and we just can't hear

WEW
WEW

Armegeddon and apocalypse always meant the revealing. They say the age of pices is about making a choice to accept or deny god. in the age of aquarius the waters are knowledge and we will know truth whether we like it or not

I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore.

timewave zero niggas

If hes doing what we think hes doing, He would fit the description of the Christ consciousness. waiting for him to kick the tables of the banksters over before i truly believe the repeating Christ storyline

more synchronicity

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

I feel like we are still waiting on a Christ figure. Everything feels so corrupt and dirty

>The things that statistically shouldn’t happen do.

This so much. I too experienced this impossibility. I now praise the creators all the time.

>How can you sit there and ignore the acceleration of the absurdity of this timeline? Everything is backwards, inside out, and upside down. There are no rules anymore. The things that statistically shouldn’t happen do.
This statement is incorrect.

It can be verified through the application of mathematical analysis that you do reside currently in your present timeline. Events taking place around you also correspond to the timeline you are currently in.

The events being viewed in your current timeline are indicative of a change in your development. Some would call it an end, some would call it a beginning. Make no mistake those times are ahead with absolute certainty. Though no one person can change that such as Trump, it would be the proper time and place for his presence to safe guard against some of the more severe elements associated with such a transferrance. Though this will be outside of his ability since his age will not grant him the ability to complete such a thing, but a suitable heir could continue that... barron, these pieces being in their position at this point in time are not a coincidence.

The variables used formulaically to calculate your existence in this timeline are based upon the past where the same precursor steps and changes in a civilization and society have been seen and or documented previously in human history from Rome, to Greece, to Egypt, to ancient biblical times. The pattern is the same.

The decay of the inner core of your own culture is the canary in the coal mine of the death of your own civilization. There is no black/white to agree or disagree. Things are what they are since math does not lie. You may not like it but this is the way of things. The more outside forces exert their will upon that change to the inner core of what defines the humanity the more rapid the acceleration of its decline causing a change in era.

What if he doesn't want attention because of last time?

Today thanks to the internet, boats, airplanes. This collapse will not have a geographic boundary to contain it, or a singular culture that vanishes as past cultures have. All stemming from the same lead up of events, with mathematical precision that change is coming like a train in the distance, its impact upon the world mitigated only by those you Chose to run it. Until then... time will tell... Realize that humanity will survive, its created too, against the odds, against all odds, humanity will continue. in what form is what will be interesting to see...

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.

Humans get back up though, its a sign of change, that is all we know. It means things end and out of those ashes you mention, new things emerge.

> We're being distracted. I think the government is about to take our guns, and taxes are going to go way way up.

Goddamned Americans, why do you have to take the magic away!

The first Christ to come will be the antichrist. Read revelations again.

We don't know any better :^)

Look at my post, he's pictured

i think that the Jews switched that detail. Because technically Christ never left. The return of christ will be the destruction of slavery. The antichrist is a group of people and the ones who consist of their army. Its all truth vs deciet. Liberty vs Slavery.

i still have a fairly vivid "what the fuck is happening" moment when i was a kid. brother asleep in bed near mine, both parents out, babysitter somewhere. brilliant white lights through window for what seemed like a minute. i know it wasnt a neighbors light since they were all yellowish, and i know it didnt have a sound, so no helicopter or car.

do timelines change via aliens, or supernatural/unnatural causes like fucking with sub-atomic matter?

There is no requirement you personally be made aware of the passing of such an event as the presence or passage of time for the appearance of the antichrist....

stop doing LSD m8. I used to feel the same way as you. It's the drugs, trust me

Bump for destiny

Oh Jesus, that and through 2015 were the beginning of the SJW poz's becoming normalized. At least being pushed as if it were normal by the MSM

When did this happen for you? When I was a kid at a sleepover, in the middle of th night, it felt like we were being watched.

i unironically believe i'm going through bardo right now

I seriously wonder if I died and now I'm in a parallel universe. Everything is so bizarre. I'm like a wandering ghost through all my days.

I don't think you are alone my dude. Answer me this: despite the world going absolutely mad, have things improved dramatically for you personally?

2020 is the end.

Bernstein bears confirms timeline is fugged.

Did you have a head injury?

No

You haven't seen shit yet.

i feel this things keep getting weirder and weirder and it's not even gradually happening it's happening quicker and quick.

just end already!

Anyome a liberal here?

Has anyone seen other people trying to "catch up with the time"

Also.

i got off Sup Forums a while

I started to realize thatvthese memes are pure jews.

Did it go back to the way it used to be?

some are some are good as hell

bears protect you my friend. Bears will always be there for you.

well put i think you hit it right on the head